What's new

NOI and COS are officially married. PROOF.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nation of Islam and Church of Scientology are officially married.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkbIhFj3Z7w

Spiritual, mental, racial and perhaps financial cards are all aligned.

(Clearly, LRH came back as an african-american and we all missed it.
Question: Kools or Newports?)

Disclaimer: I am not a racist, racism is evil and stupid.

Last edited:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sindy, can you get Leila Wills Ex NOI to pitch in here? She seems to be very level-headed, brilliant lady. Any current NOI members are welcome to comment as well.
I don't think sec checks and KR's are part of NOI yet. Or are they?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Amazing stuff.

Liars, con men and marks from two cults, joining forces.

It is just a matter of time before the NOI cult members learn about L. Ron Hubbard, his crime wave and his fraud.

And wait until they learn about the prices.

Then there will be upheavals and break-away groups who will hit the internet.

They are on the same routing form that Scientology was on in earlier years before their cult's membership started to figure out the hoax.

Same routing form, same result.

There is no doubt in my mind that COB's plan is to use the terrorism and intimidation tactics of the NOI as his new OSA enforcement branch, much like Hitler recruited the SS to be his thug division to beat people up, start fires and murder innocents.

If anyone thinks this is fantasy, I invite you to look at some of the protest videos as far back as SPARROW in Washington DC where NOI enforcers were put out in front to threaten and harass and intimidate Sparrow and other protesters.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
NOI and Cof$ married? In that case, I wish them all the usual marital bliss ... arguments over money, backseat driving, nagging, the honeydo list, who's turn it is to get on top, and who has to sleep in the wet spot. Meanwhile, I doubt that either party will stay faithful ... and God only knows what sort of hideous offspring will result!

Pete

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Amazing stuff.

Liars, con men and marks from two cults, joining forces.

It is just a matter of time before the NOI cult members learn about L. Ron Hubbard, his crime wave and his fraud.

And wait until they learn about the prices.

Then there will be upheavals and break-away groups who will hit the internet.

They are on the same routing form that Scientology was on in earlier years before their cult's membership started to figure out the hoax.

There is no doubt in my mind that COB's plan is to use the terrorism and intimidation tactics of the NOI as his new OSA enforcement branch, much like Hitler recruited the SS to be his thug division to beat people up, start fires and murder innocents.

If anyone thinks this is fantasy, I invite you to look at some of the protest videos as far back as SPARROW in Washington DC where NOI enforcers were put out in front to threaten and harass and intimidate Sparrow and other protesters.

Amazing stuff, indeed. History and its lessons.

It's worth repeating:

"Then there will be upheavals and break-away groups who will hit the internet.

"

Hopefully individuals will keep asking questions.

Last edited:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is either desperation or part of a wider plan.

Co$ used to find its raw meat in the white English-speaking middle-class. This doesn't work since they all got on the Net. The WISE businesses have failed, notably. ANZO is a failure, not a powerhouse. Scientology didn't translate very well into French or German.

So now they are trying the Other World (Taiwan, Colombia, Haiti).

They have Criminon recruiting for them in prisons.

They have Narconon recruiting for them among drug-addicts.

They have Study Tech recruiting for them in schools.

And now they have NOI recruiting for them in the black community.

I wonder what kind of private army is going to emerge. And what it will be used for.

G

Gottabrain

I don't know about you guys, but I never saw a single black face on the RPF while I was there.

Hell, Jesse held a gun to the men who tried to send him there.

Something about not wanting to repeat a history of black slavery, I think?

slavery3.jpg

Kind of hard to believe they'd want to give up freedom so easily. This will not go well for either side.

http://africanhistory.about.com/od/slavery/a/IslamRoleSlavery01.htm
The Qur'an prescribes a humanitarian approach to slavery -- free men could not be enslaved, and those faithful to foreign religions could live as protected persons, dhimmis, under Muslim rule (as long as they maintained payment of taxes called Kharaj and Jizya). However, the spread of the Islamic Empire resulted in a much harsher interpretation of the law. For example, if a dhimmis was unable to pay the taxes they could be enslaved, and people from outside the borders of the Islamic Empire were considered an acceptable source of slaves.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Scientology makes whites not devils anymore...

That is a lie, a backwards reversal and a big stupid all in one.

Someone should do to these people what Manuela failed to do and that is to throw their daughter to some negro troops.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Would someone please tell me what exactly was said? I can't make it out that well. Just the main points. It would be great to have a full transcript, but I am not expecting one.

That video was uploaded on January 12, 2012. The audience seems to be about 20 blacks sitting on the left, and half a dozen whites — presumably staff since I believe it was shot at an org — on the right. The speaker seems to be Nation of Islam Minister of Health, Dr. Abdul Alim Muhammad, not some low-level individual NOI minister. If this is some significant change of policy by the NOI, I would expect to see it online in some form other than an amateur YouTube video.

Paul

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now that is desparation - one cult marrying another cult. I liked the NOI people - very peaceful and loving ...that won't last long. Pretty soon they will be donning the blue uni's and Miss Cabbage will design a burka with the Scientology LOGO on it. :ohmy:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh wow, what a bargain...
Special offer cult membership!
Join one cult and automatically become a member of another.

With everything said in all types about the media about the criminality of the Scientology, anyone who newly buys/ participates in any product from the church of scientology now, auditing or narconon deserve exactly what they get.

Actually on second thoughts, may they get double the hassle just for being f*ing stupid.

FoTi

Crusader
Nation of Islam and Church of Scientology are officially married.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkbIhFj3Z7w

Spiritual, mental, racial and perhaps financial cards are all aligned.

(Clearly, LRH came back as an african-american and we all missed it.
Question: Kools or Newports?)

Disclaimer: I am not a racist, racism is evil and stupid.

That was an interesting video. I thought the NOI were just going to do Dianetics....but....now that that this guy has tasted some of the good stuff and gone exterior from the process he now wants to do the Bridge. He got caught in their net and it will be interesting to see what happens if/when he gets further involved. How will this group of people react when they start to experience the BS and shit that they will encounter from the CoS.....after they've had their initial wins.

Here is another video....one that is against Scientology becoming linked with the muslim religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIKZJ4WYx1E&feature=related

myrklix

Patron with Honors
Yes, it is a bit difficult to understand everything that's being said given the acoustics of the room and distance from mic to speaker. However, I did catch the speaker saying "Not that I'm an expert in Scientology..." at around 2:25. Same probably goes for most NOI folks at this point in time. Yet when that changes I expect it won't be all that long before sparks start to fly.

Sorry, but I just couldn't listen/watch this whole thing. Better things to do with my time. However, I do like a good fireworks show and look forward to watching that.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
This is great news! This marriage will produce the greatest lulz for the greatest number of dynamics, as the number of footbullets increase exponentially. I'm investing in popcorn futures.

As I write this, the three remaining non-RPF at Int are re-writing the Jo'burg sec check to allow for interracial relationships, so long as both are at least Gold Patron Meritorious IAS members in good standing. Cha-ching!

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is great news! This marriage will produce the greatest lulz for the greatest number of dynamics, as the number of footbullets increase exponentially. I'm investing in popcorn futures.

As I write this, the three remaining non-RPF at Int are re-writing the Jo'burg sec check to allow for interracial relationships, so long as both are at least Gold Patron Meritorious IAS members in good standing. Cha-ching!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Pete

Man de la Mancha

Patron with Honors
How will this group of people react when they start to experience the BS and shit that they will encounter from the CoS.....after they've had their initial wins.

First, NOI will join SO until they comprise at least half its memebership. Then, on Farrakhan's orders they will refuse to submit to degrading acts or conditions and there will be a power struggle whereby control of Scientology becomes a legal issue. One of the independent leaders will intervene on behalf of Scientologists in general.

I have no clue how this scenario would resolve, but I would suggest reverting to the tri-corporate structure that existed prior to its unilateral and apparently illegal dismantling. Anyone who's spent a dime on services or a day on staff should be entitled to nominate candidates and elect executives and trustees as required by the original articles or bylaws. I believe this would result in a leadership willing to stop the abuses because the "voters" will demand it.

If that doesn't work then I'll have my name legally changed to HelluvaHoax and dedicate my life to bringing down the house.