What's new

Natalie (Code) Nunnellee?

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Any relation to Richard Nunnellee? I see there's an old thread in the "Similar Threads" area down at the bottom of the page that refers to Richard and Ramina Nunnellee. Richard Nunnellee did my Life Repair, circa 1975. It was the first auditing I ever had other than objectives on the HQS course. LR to result, $750. (Rate per hr. was $25 then.) Richard was on staff at the Hawaii Org at the time. He left staff there shortly after. I never knew what happened to him. Per the old thread below he wound up in SO. I did not know him personally, just as an auditor.

joeblow

Re: Chantal (Code) Nunnellee?

Woops.. I mean Chantal (was Code) Nunnellee (maiden name). She was at AOLA late 80's early 90's as LRH Comm.

G

Gottabrain

I remember Chantal from the 80s. She was adorable, a sweet and sharp girl. It's hard to imagine she stayed in the SO for that long. She was only about 16 or so when she first joined.

Her father owned some sort of motorcycle racing/training company. Yeh, his name was Richard and BELIEVE his wife's name was Natalie. California Motorcycle something or other, but I think Flag donos put him out of business. He would teach motorcycle racing in one day, then allow a second day of motorcycle racing over weekends on a track somewhere in the desert a few hours from LA. Lots of people got hurt, too, might have been a lawsuit that eventually did him in. I remember talking to a guy who said he had to sign all kinds of releases to even go to it.

Richard's wife was a very sweet woman. I THINK her name was Natalie. They had a house very close to the complex, in Los Feliz, a little bit up the hills but not too high up.

I have no idea what Chantal would be doing now, but she's probably been married once or twice since. It's hard to imagine her still in the SO though, she wasn't big on the day-to-day toil of hard work and had a very independent nature.

Natalie

Patron with Honors
Chantal is doing great and living in LA with her hunky husband and their gorgeous kids. She is out of the cult. I haven't seen her since we were both under security watch years ago in Pac, but we are friends on facebook.

Her sister Natalie is Natalie Wattre and is on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/natalie.wattre

Chantal was married to Dylan Code, and it was his dad who owned or owns the motorcycle school. Richard and Ramona Nunelee are Natalie and Chantal's parents and are out of the Sea Org. Not sure on their status with the cult.

I remember Chantal from the 80s. She was adorable, a sweet and sharp girl. It's hard to imagine she stayed in the SO for that long. She was only about 16 or so when she first joined.

Her father owned some sort of motorcycle racing/training company. Yeh, his name was Richard and BELIEVE his wife's name was Natalie. California Motorcycle something or other, but I think Flag donos put him out of business. He would teach motorcycle racing in one day, then allow a second day of motorcycle racing over weekends on a track somewhere in the desert a few hours from LA. Lots of people got hurt, too, might have been a lawsuit that eventually did him in. I remember talking to a guy who said he had to sign all kinds of releases to even go to it.

Richard's wife was a very sweet woman. I THINK her name was Natalie. They had a house very close to the complex, in Los Feliz, a little bit up the hills but not too high up.

I have no idea what Chantal would be doing now, but she's probably been married once or twice since. It's hard to imagine her still in the SO though, she wasn't big on the day-to-day toil of hard work and had a very independent nature.

G

Gottabrain

Chantal is doing great and living in LA with her hunky husband and their gorgeous kids. She is out of the cult. I haven't seen her since we were both under security watch years ago in Pac, but we are friends on facebook.

Yippeeee!!!! :happydance: That's AWESOME news! THANKS SO MUCH, Natalie! Chantal was cool and I'm sure she still is. I didn't mean to infer she was lazy - she was just smart and independent. She had self-confidence of her own and didn't much care for being forced to do menial, unnecessary labor tasks in the SO because she KNEW she was better than that. lol :biggrin: I vaguely remember her slyly getting out of some of the real yucky stuff. She was smart and upbeat - I'm sure she still is.

Chantal was married to Dylan Code, and it was his dad who owned or owns the motorcycle school. Richard and Ramona Nunelee are Natalie and Chantal's parents and are out of the Sea Org. Not sure on their status with the cult.

Thanks for correcting me on that. I only remember Dylan vaguely, didn't know him as well as Chantal. I wonder if the Codes still have the motorcycle school. It was very popular, but a huge risk for Richard. Motorcyclists liked taking risks and racing though.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE OUT!!!!! That's SO SO AWESOME.

Chantal Nunelee - OUT!
Natalie Nunelee - OUT? About to be out?
Richard Nunelee - OUT!
Ramona Nunelee - OUT!

and another one god, and another one god, and ANOTHER one and ANOTHER one leaves the CULT!!!! :happydance:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Ramina Sayad (Rechard) Nunnelee sells jewelry online.

http://raminarechardpearls.com/

http://www.manta.com/c/mtt7bzd/ramina-rechard-pearls

Richard Austin Nunnelee associated with her business.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Newbury-Park/richard-austin-nunnelee/66511050.aspx

Natalie

Patron with Honors
I don't know that Richard and Ramona are out for sure. They may be like the masses who are "out" but quiet. :biggrin:

Yippeeee!!!! :happydance: That's AWESOME news! THANKS SO MUCH, Natalie! Chantal was cool and I'm sure she still is. I didn't mean to infer she was lazy - she was just smart and independent. She had self-confidence of her own and didn't much care for being forced to do menial, unnecessary labor tasks in the SO because she KNEW she was better than that. lol :biggrin: I vaguely remember her slyly getting out of some of the real yucky stuff. She was smart and upbeat - I'm sure she still is.

Thanks for correcting me on that. I only remember Dylan vaguely, didn't know him as well as Chantal. I wonder if the Codes still have the motorcycle school. It was very popular, but a huge risk for Richard. Motorcyclists liked taking risks and racing though.

Chantal Nunelee - OUT!
Richard Nunelee - OUT!
Ramona Nunelee - OUT!

and another one god, and another one god, and ANOTHER one and ANOTHER one leaves the CULT!!!! :happydance:

G

Gottabrain

I don't know that Richard and Ramona are out for sure. They may be like the masses who are "out" but quiet. :biggrin:

Okay, Natalie. Thanks - my fingers are crossed for ALL the Nunnellees!

fingers_crossed.jpg

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Yes. I think I recognise him from the SO, although the one photo does not give a good face view. I do remember his face. But he has Facebook friends like Jim Meskimen, Richie Acunto and Alfreddie Johnson and Bernt Mottl (guy I knew at ITO in the SO).

Paul

Chantal Nunelee - OUT!
Richard Nunelee - OUT!
Ramona Nunelee - OUT!

Looking at Richard's FB page, he sure doesn't look out with all those cultie friends. He might be out of the SO but out of the cult? I think not.

Paul

Adam7986

Declared SP

Do you know if Dylan Code is out of the SO? He was the bookstore officer at AOLA when I was there.