What's new

It Never Rains but Pours

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Marc Headley just posted this:

We just got word that both ABC 20/20 & Nightline have pulled the TV shows that were going to air tonight.

It appears that someone at OSA is trying to sandbag the downstats over the next few weeks.

How this works is that they will shelve these shows until the next flap happens and then they will have most of the work done and put up something. 4 of the shows that aired this past week were shot months ago!

http://www.gofundme.com/headleyfamilylegalfund

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bitter Defrocked Apostate. It's what you are. And me. And everyone else that criticizes DM and his "leet management skillz".

I get a picture of a cute (defrocked) girl squeezing lemons over a copy of "Problems of Work". Your mental image pictures may vary....

Oh trust me my mental image picture does vary. :lol:

I LIKE it!

I am a BDA! :happydance:

The BDA Choir.

The 2013 BDA annual conference.

The BDA apparel line.

BDA couture.

The world is our oyster! :)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Bitter Defrocked Apostate. It's what you are. And me. And everyone else that criticizes DM and his "leet management skillz".

I get a picture of a cute (defrocked) girl squeezing lemons over a copy of "Problems of Work". Your mental image pictures may vary....

:laugh:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
20/20 airs at 9pm TONIGHT not 10pm

http://beta.abc.go.com/schedule

Change of content.
The show goes on, but because of the Tom Cruise doll body auditions, it will be Maureen Orth the Vanity Fair Journalist talking on 20/20. You can't blame them. It is the Story of the Week.....

The other footage of the 20 camera crews that ABC 0/20 they intended to air is only postponed due to more breaking news....

I apologise that I seemed so certain the other interviews would be aired today. It is all in Editing and Planning.

Marc and Claire Headley got interviewed for Nightline and this should air in the next few days if not tonight.

He posted this blurb today on his fund raising site

ABC TV have camera crews with HEART.
I also had the entire crew in tears. The host at one point had tears streaming down her face.
Did not know journalists could lose their cool. Thought they were stoic no matter what.

I know what you mean Karen ... it was shocking (for me too) to observe and accept that the very people that were supposedly evil are in fact 'capable' of being genuinely compassionate, caring, determined and strong ... all at the same time.

I've met some wonderful people since I stopped viewing them via scientology, but it took me a while to be able to do so to be honest.

Don't worry about your story being held back for a few days either ... if anything the impact will be even more extreme when it is aired due to the renewed interest that Cruise has created with his warm up commercials (he's very helpful like that recently).

:whistling:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
No worries about the programming change Karen. All good.

I've reported you to the ESMB ethics section for false reporting. :wink2:

Sally ~~

Heck, 20/20 is still on, may I request the withdrawal ? Can I bribe you with a few glossy copies of Vanity Fair mailed Air Express to New Zealand ?

Otherwise ~~

I will lick bathroom floors for the next 2 hours and humbly ask for the Knowledge Report removal.

Actually I can by pass all of that and simply make a donation with my American Express Black Card. It has an unlimited Limit !..
AMEXBLACK.jpg

Psssst Sally, the card is made of Titanium !

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

Oh god! Is ESMB acquiring a new acronymic vocabulary? Pretty soon we'll have to have a dictionary section to the forum!

Div6

Crusader

I LIKE it!

The BDA Choir.

The BDA apparel line.

BDA couture.

OMFG!!!!

Go to google images, and search for "defrocked apostate"

LOL. The first page is all from Freedumb Magazine! They tag their images with that metadata. More proof of the covert creepiness of the current regime.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sally ~~

Heck, 20/20 is still on, may I request the withdrawal ? Can I bribe you with a few glossy copies of Vanity Fair mailed Air Express to New Zealand ?

Otherwise ~~

I will lick bathroom floors for the next 2 hours and humbly ask for the Knowledge Report removal.

Actually I can by pass all of that and simply make a donation with my American Express Black Card. It has an unlimited Limit !..
AMEXBLACK.jpg

Psssst Sally, the card is made of Titanium !
[/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Titanium and free stuff?

Done! Sold!

Here's my soul! :melodramatic:

p.s don't worry about licking the floors, just hand over the free stuff and let's just forget this little incident ever happened.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Free to Shine.
This is from ABC 20/20 site

20/20 show schedule
9:00 pm

Lovestyles of the Rich and Famous; The Camera Never Lies
All New
Journalist Maureen Orth discusses her recent article in Vanity Fair on Scientology and actor Tom Cruise;

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I hoped you'd go for the Vanity Fair copies etc Sal ... well, its not as if she was offering to lick your bathroom floors is it, that would have been entirely different.

:coolwink:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hoped you'd go for the Vanity Fair copies etc Sal ... Well, its not as if she was offering to lick your bathroom floors is it, that would have been entirely different.

:coolwink:

That point - my bathrm floors - would have made all the difference to the level of ethics gradient required.

The other point was she didn't mention "toothbrush". :wink2:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know what you mean Karen ... it was shocking (for me too) to observe and accept that the very people that were supposedly evil are in fact 'capable' of being genuinely compassionate, caring, determined and strong ... all at the same time.

I've met some wonderful people since I stopped viewing them via scientology, but it took me a while to be able to do so to be honest.

Don't worry about your story being held back for a few days either ... if anything the impact will be even more extreme when it is aired due to the renewed interest that Cruise has created with his warm up commercials (he's very helpful like that recently).

:whistling:

What a lovely post.
Some of you on this board truly represent everything that is humane, that is kind, that is respectful.

How incredibly BRILLIANT is the spin of Scientology Inc to portray themselves
as those with high moral values and principles.

Wow on the layers of deception peeling off and my reality adjustments !

love to you
XOXOXO

I LIKE it!

The BDA Choir.

The BDA apparel line.

BDA couture.

Dear Bitter Defrocked Apostate,

perhaps Playboy would like to have photos of the Defrocking

attachment.php

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Dear Bitter Defrocked Apostate,

perhaps Playboy would like to have photos of the Defrocking

attachment.php

I actually heard that Co$ defrocking tech will be fully explained in Anderson's follow-up to The Master. That movie is going to be called Debbie Duz Davey.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
20/20 airs at 9pm TONIGHT not 10pm

Change of content.
The show goes on, but because of the Tom Cruise doll body auditions, it will be Maureen Orth the Vanity Fair Journalist talking on 20/20. You can't blame them. It is the Story of the Week.....

The other footage of the 20 camera crews that ABC 0/20 they intended to air is only postponed due to more breaking news....

I apologise that I seemed so certain the other interviews would be aired today. It is all in Editing and Planning.

Marc and Claire Headley got interviewed for Nightline and this should air in the next few days if not tonight.

He posted this blurb today on his fund raising site

ABC TV have camera crews with HEART.
I also had the entire crew in tears. The host at one point had tears streaming down her face.
Did not know journalists could lose their cool. Thought they were stoic no matter what.

You are apologising??? You actually don't HAVE to be sorry for the bad news that 20/20 couldn't squeeze in ALL the revelations of Scientology's crimes into one night. It's not really the worst news we have ever heard, lol.

What a lovely post.
Some of you on this board truly represent everything that is humane, that is kind, that is respectful.

How incredibly BRILLIANT is the spin of Scientology Inc to portray themselves
as those with high moral values and principles.

Wow on the layers of deception peeling off and my reality adjustments !

love to you
XOXOXO

This is very good to hear. :bighug:

Jump

Operating teatime
I actually heard that Co$ defrocking tech will be fully explained in Anderson's follow-up to The Master. That movie is going to be called Debbie Duz Davey.

Here's a peek at pre-release publicity:

double.jpg

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Sorry the show got changed. I watched 20/20 last night, (EST), and all that was on was a story about a mother who was wrongly convicted for Capital Murder of her foster son, who died of salt overdose due to his compulsive overeating and pica disorder. Didn't see anything about Maureen Orth's Vanity Fair article. Must be a regional decision about what gets put on at the last minute.

((HUGGS)) to all who participated. Hang in there.

Mary

Gadfly

Crusader
Karen #1, THANK-YOU for being here and being who you are!!!

:heartflower: :arose:

Your constant action and posting is of very great value to this wonderful discussion board (besides also helping to expose the Scientology cult on a larger scale across the world). :thankyou:

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes, it was disappointing! No show! A few times during the show which, to my surprise was two hours, they had a banner at the bottom advertising the segment. And so I kept watching. The legal team probably couldn't come to terms with church/cruise/money/lawyers fast enough to let it run last night. Hopefully, they won't wimp out and will reschedule it.