What's new

Nation of Islam/Scientology are partners

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
Its not just Dianetics...

this Is Tony Muhammad west coast regional Minister for the Nation of Islam
he Is speaking at the Celebrity Center in LA late May 2011
[video]http://youtu.be/Um_hmTgAa6Q[/video]

the NoI is jumping into the fire with both feet.

spoiler alert:
theres a bombshell announcement near the end

Veda

Sponsor

spoiler alert:

For those interested in this on-going drama, this is definitely worth hearing.

"Farrakhan clearly gets LRH," says Marty Rathbun. Yes, Marty, he does, and it looks like the Nation of Islam is going to "get LRH" too.

"We're in this for blood."

FoTi

Crusader

spoiler alert:

This minister thinks LRH was a scientist? Come on now.... He's really been bamboozled. The cult must be giving these NOI ministers the Cruise treatment.

Interesting speech. It's been over a year since this event/speech took place at Celebrity Center. I wonder where he is now on the Bridge.

I also wonder how many of the NOI people are actually doing services in Scientology.

I don't mind Book I spreading throughout the NOI or throughout the world, for that matter, because my experience was it was helpful for me and I saw it be helpful for others. I'm also not opposed to lower Bridge auditing and I think it could be beneficial for a lot of people, but....what I don't want to see is people being led into this cult....I don't want to see it expand and grow again. So, I have really conflicting feelings about this. I guess what I mean is.....I like to see people having the wins and gains that can be obtained from some of the tech, if it works for them, but I don't want to see people getting sucked into the cult or giving their money to the cult.

Since DM seems to not be interested in people doing the Bridge, and only seems to be interested in getting people to donate for buildings, it seems there is a conflict here. The NOI seems to be interested in the tech for auditing and appears to have been protected from the crap that goes on in Scientology. I wonder how long it will take before they even notice the dark side of Scientology.....and what will happen then? I just hope not too many of them get sucked into the cult. They need to be educated and shown the truth about what they are getting involved in. On the other hand, if a lot of them get involved in Scientology and then discover it's bad and turn against the cult, it could be really bad for the CoS and that would be good.

It so amazes me that Scientologists will only look at the positive side of the tech and auditing and will completely ignore (on purpose) the evil side of this organization, as if it isn't important. Here....look at the cheese....ignore the trap. Scientologists who are dedicated to the Church of Scientology seem to be as stupid and unaware as some mice.

It scares me that these NOI people are out there disseminating the Church of Scientology and LRH to the world without knowing the truth and the dangers about what they are actually promoting. :nervous:

The Church of Scientology creates so much confusion in people's lives. I hope these NOI people wake up to that really quick before their lives end up in the tank.

secretiveoldfag

Old news is old.

It scares me that now NoI has more than 1000 trained Dianetics auditors.

Before Co$ wake up to this situation NoI could very well have taken over all the Idle Orgs.

What is to stop them?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I talked about this with Lynn Fountain Campbell on Saturday. She's African-American, was a Scientologist for decades, & is very knowledgeable about the NOI and why Farrakhan, who used to preach that Caucasians were "white devils" that needed to be put under one's foot, is now re-writing history and kissing up to David Miscavige & Scientology.

She said there were 2 factions of NOI and that the traditional one is vehemently opposed to Farrakhan & what he is doing, though you hear little of the NOI opposed to Scientology, but Lynn says it is there.

FoTi

Crusader
I talked about this with Lynn Fountain Campbell on Saturday. She's African-American, was a Scientologist for decades, & is very knowledgeable about the NOI and why Farrakhan, who used to preach that Caucasians were "white devils" that needed to be put under one's foot, is now re-writing history and kissing up to David Miscavige & Scientology.

She said there were 2 factions of NOI and that the traditional one is vehemently opposed to Farrakhan & what he is doing, though you hear little of the NOI opposed to Scientology, but Lynn says it is there.

How many people does Farrakhan influence? How big a flock does he have that will follow him into Scientology?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

spoiler alert:

In a way it makes perfect sense. DM needs a source of new "raw meat," a new market that has barely been tapped. That would be the black community. But, considering the various HubTurdian racist remarks (I'm sure they were added in by that evil espee transcriptionist and have since been removed once DM discovered "the truth.") and considering the whole situation in general DM would have needed an entre to get at that market. Meanwhile, the leaders of NOI probably saw and were impressed with Cof$ redging tech. After all, anybody can LEAD the flocks, but, clipping the flocks is another matter. For that, you need to call in some professional shearers. Perhaps shucking clams is good training for that, who knows. Anyways, its a great marriage to be ultimately consumated in hell.

Pete

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Old news is old.

It scares me that now NoI has more than 1000 trained Dianetics auditors.

Before Co$ wake up to this situation NoI could very well have taken over all the Idle Orgs.

What is to stop them?

1000, you say? That's probably 10-20 times more than in the actual CoS.

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
ENcGP.png

Jquepublic

There's a FB group of the anti COS/NOI merger folks. There's another thread on this forum about it, but since it's relevant here, I thought I'd go ahead and share the link.

It's former followers of Farrakhan who post there, so don't bother heading over if you're easily offended or can't look past the racist comments from some of the posters. A handful of critics are trying to give them some information that will help them enlighten their contacts in the NOI on what exactly it is they're involved with in CoS. They're being told it's not Scientology, it's just Dianetics...but there are captains and ministers joining staff, and leaders in NOI well on their way to "Clear".

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
This minister thinks LRH was a scientist? Come on now.... He's really been bamboozled. The cult must be giving these NOI ministers the Cruise treatment.

Interesting speech. It's been over a year since this event/speech took place at Celebrity Center. I wonder where he is now on the Bridge.

I also wonder how many of the NOI people are actually doing services in Scientology.

I don't mind Book I spreading throughout the NOI or throughout the world, for that matter, because my experience was it was helpful for me and I saw it be helpful for others. I'm also not opposed to lower Bridge auditing and I think it could be beneficial for a lot of people, but....what I don't want to see is people being led into this cult....I don't want to see it expand and grow again. So, I have really conflicting feelings about this. I guess what I mean is.....I like to see people having the wins and gains that can be obtained from some of the tech, if it works for them, but I don't want to see people getting sucked into the cult or giving their money to the cult.

Since DM seems to not be interested in people doing the Bridge, and only seems to be interested in getting people to donate for buildings, it seems there is a conflict here. The NOI seems to be interested in the tech for auditing and appears to have been protected from the crap that goes on in Scientology. I wonder how long it will take before they even notice the dark side of Scientology.....and what will happen then? I just hope not too many of them get sucked into the cult. They need to be educated and shown the truth about what they are getting involved in. On the other hand, if a lot of them get involved in Scientology and then discover it's bad and turn against the cult, it could be really bad for the CoS and that would be good.

It so amazes me that Scientologists will only look at the positive side of the tech and auditing and will completely ignore (on purpose) the evil side of this organization, as if it isn't important. Here....look at the cheese....ignore the trap. Scientologists who are dedicated to the Church of Scientology seem to be as stupid and unaware as some mice.

It scares me that these NOI people are out there disseminating the Church of Scientology and LRH to the world without knowing the truth and the dangers about what they are actually promoting. :nervous:

The Church of Scientology creates so much confusion in people's lives. I hope these NOI people wake up to that really quick before their lives end up in the tank.
While I agree with you almost completely, personally, I would have a serious problem if the Dianetics book spread throughout the world.

I am vehemently opposed to any sort of book banning, so I think people should read whatever they want to read, but if the Dianetics book became popular again, it would be a bad thing.

That book is filled with lies. OK, let's use a polite form: That book is filled with unproven assertions. After over 62 years, NONE of Hubbard's assertions in that book have proven true. His claims of research and results have been shown to be lies. Did anyone carry forward from "Book 1" to try to prove the existence of the "Reactive Mind"? Aparently not. There is absolutely no evidence that such an object exists at all.

Did anyone attempt to prove the existence of an "Engram"? Why, yes they did -- to complete and utter failure. While it is rather well established that talking about traumatic experiences is often quite helpful, there is no evidence that "an engram" exists or is "being erased".

Hubbard's assertions in Dianetics are not only unproven after 62 years, but attempts to prove them have failed and, in official Scientology, are no longer allowed.

While I have no objections to someone reading Dianetics, I would be very bothered if it became popular and believed. Luckily, there isn't much chance of that.

Bill

Jquepublic

While I agree with you almost completely, personally, I would have a serious problem if the Dianetics book spread throughout the world.

I am vehemently opposed to any sort of book banning, so I think people should read whatever they want to read, but if the Dianetics book became popular again, it would be a bad thing.

That book is filled with lies. OK, let's use a polite form: That book is filled with unproven assertions. After over 62 years, NONE of Hubbard's assertions in that book have proven true. His claims of research and results have been shown to be lies. Did anyone carry forward from "Book 1" to try to prove the existence of the "Reactive Mind"? Aparently not. There is absolutely no evidence that such an object exists at all.

Did anyone attempt to prove the existence of an "Engram"? Why, yes they did -- to complete and utter failure. While it is rather well established that talking about traumatic experiences is often quite helpful, there is no evidence that "an engram" exists or is "being erased".

Hubbard's assertions in Dianetics are not only unproven after 62 years, but attempts to prove them have failed and, in official Scientology, are no longer allowed.

While I have no objections to someone reading Dianetics, I would be very bothered if it became popular and believed. Luckily, there isn't much chance of that.

Bill

I'm less concerned about their use of Book One than I am about the fact that the leaders of NOI are being trained in PTS/SP tech, which IMO contains some of Hubbard's most damaging policies. I also think the entire movement is being done in a sneaky fashion, and it's important that people are making an informed choice! It galls me that Hubbard is being referred to as an aid to the Prophets and given the title Honorable when he was anything but.

triumph

I have 2 hours of video from an event held at flag/mecca...this is a short clip at the beginning f that meeting
[video]http://youtu.be/OtYVnbPDmjo[/video]
again it's West Coast Regional Minister Tony Muhammad speaking at Flag
-------
the NOI refer to Flag in Clearwater as Mecca..Scientology has also used the title...

heres a taste..

triumph

This Is Louis Farrakhan sometime in late 2010 at the Celebrity Center
the "Brother Shane X" Louis Farrakhan is referring to Is Shane Woodruff VPCC
[video]http://youtu.be/xKP-2sqmR8A[/video]

• they want to build their own Flag Mecca in Chicago
  • all members in the Organization must go Clear to hold a post
  • looking to lure in fresh meat into the NOI

Jquepublic

This Is Louis Farrakhan sometime in late 2010 at the Celebrity Center
the "Brother Shane X" Louis Farrakhan is referring to Is Shane Woodruff VPCC
[video]http://youtu.be/xKP-2sqmR8A[/video]

• they want to build their own Flag Mecca in Chicago
  • all members in the Organization must go Clear to hold a post
  • looking to lure in fresh meat into the NOI

Unbelievable. Honestly until I listened to this I thought he was running a scam, but he's a true believer.

secretiveoldfag

Bill

So what about the 1000 Dianetic auditors currently claimed by NOI? More by now.

The devil's out of the box with a vengeance.