What's new

Nazi-Organization-Scientology - The Int Base "Blow Drill" August 31, 1998

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
My brother Uwe Stuckenbrock blew from the International Headquarters at August 31, 1998. If you were working at that place then or if you have any information about Uwes brief time in freedom please let me know here in this thread or please send me a private message and let me know if you know anybody who was working at Int Base while Uwe fled from the base and was forced to come back on September 2, 1998.
Please feel free to crosspost this on other "Ex-Scientologist Boards" or "Blogs"

Scannen0003.jpg

Thank you for your help.

Love

Markus

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
My brother Uwe Stuckenbrock blew from the International Headquarters at August 31, 1998. If you were working at that place then or if you have any information about Uwes brief time in freedom please let me know here in this thread or please send me a private message and let me know if you know anybody who was working at Int Base while Uwe fled from the base and was forced to come back on September 2, 1998.
Please feel free to crosspost this on other "Ex-Scientologist Boards" or "Blogs"
Love

Markus

View attachment 5179

Markus.
I hear you.
I hear your voice.
I found another person for you dear.
See your PM.

Leaving someone to die in the RPF without a reprieve is beyond unspeakable.
They knew he was progressing towards terminal and kept him in the Gulag.

I am working with 3 production companies on this kind of story.
Yesterday it was 2 production companies and today it became 3.
I will be hooking you up.

Human interest stories of this type is "reality show" to them because it really happened and isn't made up drama.

Uwe's story will be told !
Alexander's story will be told !

:yes::handinhand:

:no::bighug::bighug::bighug:

love/Karen

Markus

View attachment 5179

Markus.
I hear you.
I hear your voice.
I found another person for you dear.
See your PM.

Leaving someone to die in the RPF without a reprieve is beyond unspeakable.
They knew he was progressing towards terminal and kept him in the Gulag.

I am working with 3 production companies on this kind of story.
Yesterday it was 2 production companies and today it became 3.
I will be hooking you up.

Human interest stories of this type is "reality show" to them because it really happened and isn't made up drama.

Uwe's story will be told !
Alexander's story will be told !

:yes::handinhand:

:no::bighug::bighug::bighug:

love/Karen

Dear Karen,

thank you so much for your kind support. Uwe was in the PAC/RPF untill July 2006 then they brought him into a third class home in LA.
Shortly before Uwe died they changed the home and this one was even worse. That was the place where he had to die in Oktober 2008.

Love

Markus

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Karen,

thank you so much for your kind support. Uwe was in the PAC/RPF untill July 2006 then they brought him into a third class home in LA.
Shortly before Uwe died they changed the home and this one was even worse. That was the place where he had to die in Oktober 2008.

Love

Markus

Markus,

I am thrilled with the result of our back channel communication.
This is what the boards are about.
One person helping another person.
The help and support I have had from ESMB has been nothing short of
phenomenal.
In my deepest grief and sadnesses there was always a private message and awesome communication. Not to mention Emma, she was a Guardian Angel right through it all.

I can't tell you how happy I am with the hook up I just helped you with.

The old hippies of the 60s would say

Make LOVE, not WAR !

(I don't mean this in any sexual sense, but what a cool slogan. for a message board ! LOL)

Markus

Markus,

I am thrilled with the result of our back channel communication.
This is what the boards are about.
One person helping another person.
The help and support I have had from ESMB has been nothing short of
phenomenal.
In my deepest grief and sadnesses there was always a private message and awesome communication. Not to mention Emma, she was a Guardian Angel right through it all.

I can't tell you how happy I am with the hook up I just helped you with.

The old hippies of the 60s would say

Make LOVE, not WAR !

(I don't mean this in any sexual sense, but what a cool slogan. for a message board ! LOL)

Wow, just WOW Karen - thank you so very very much. This was a huge step towards getting all the information about this very cruel action of this Mafia like organisation. Tracking an ill man down with all means till they found him in order to lure and force him back. I was sitting in my kitchen having a break from my work in the garden and started to cry. And it seems that they lured him back by giving him a chance to see a doctor for the second time regarding his Multiple Sclerosis. Oh my god how "professional". Uwe had first symptoms for Multiple Sclerosis in 1988 "characterized by one week of unexplained double vision which resolved". He also had one isolated week of transient numbness of the left arm in 1991. Was his family informed? No. Was he allowed to see a doctor immediately? No! What is putting up a pressure of this kind for Scientologists and especially for Sea Org members not to accept what is obvious that they have to see a doctor right away and regulary if needed?
What are the mechanisms in the Sea Organization which are hindering ill people to get the proper treatment not only once in a while but exactly how it is needed?
In 1996 finally they let him see a MD who diagnosed that Uwe could have "Multiple Sclerosis" Uwe did not see a doctor to treat his illness for two more years then he blew from the base on 31. August 1998. They found and caught him after 3 days in freedom and on September 3. 1998 he was allowed to see a neurologist for the second time. Of course they assigned him to the RPF right after his blow. And he never was able to leave it until they shifted him into a third class home in 2006.Remember his illness could have been detected in 1988 quite easy and clearly if everything would have been done to help him then 10 long years earlier. One of my friends was diagnosed with the exact same type of Multiple Sclerosis 5 years ago he was 21 then. He is is in constant contact with his MD and has to go regulary into a special clinic in order to see if his medication still fits. My friend up to now is doing fine and the syptoms disappeared completely with this medication. He is working regular hours in his job. Uwe had to work 110 hour weeks with one or two days off in a year.
He was under constant pressure and even had two severe accidents very likely caused by his illness. Once he fell from a roof and he injured his head and then he fell into a deep pit and broke his leg very badly and complicated. Of cause there were no safety standards for the work he was doing when the accidents happened. And of course instead of asking Uwe to see a doctor the Sea Org members were joking about his tendency to "pull in accidents".
Do you see the parallels to Alexanders case Karen?

Right now I have no more words to say and will go finish my work in the garden - maybe this will calm my anger a bit.

Love

Markus

Last edited:

Markus

Church of Scientology ist hunting an ill man to get him back and lock him up

Here is the report from one of the witnesses to the Int Base Blow Drill against the freedom of my brother Uwe. Ii is hard for me to read these lines because what happened here is showing all the brutality and criminality of thie organization. Keep in mind that Uwe was given the diagnosis in 1996 that he very likely has Multiple Sclerosis. He was not able to see a Docter since then and he decides to flee.....

"Uwe was in security at the time so he was very familiar with the blow drill himself. As he was married to Lou there was extra attention put onto the blow drill when Uwe took off.

Many staff members from Gold with a personal car were dispatched to go to potential places where he could be located, i.e. known family connections, etc. I did have a car but I was on such important production lines that I was not called into action on this particular day. His credit card and Nextel phone records were traced by the minute and in less than 24 hours he was located and an entourage of people went to get him back. I don't remember who all those people were but if my memory is right I believe the person who found him was the Gold Exec Esto called Alison Ramer who was a very likeable person full with ARC who was very close with Uwe as they were both part of the "Perimeter Council" - a council made up of Qual, HCO, Security and some key execs like the Exec Esto. Its prime purpose was to coordinate troublesome staff members, blows and potential blows. As Uwe had been part of this council he was very aware of the inner workings of the Perimeter Council.

It took quite a bit of convincing but about 2-3 days after Uwe took off he came back and was immediately sec checked at the Int Base by either Lara Dolan or Chelsea Graves from RTC - don't remember who got assigned to him.

After the sec check Uwe got assigned to the RPF and he may have been out at Happy Valley for a short stint but later got put on the Pac Int RPF under tight supervision of the Pac Security."

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Church of Scientology ist hunting an ill man to get him back and lock him up

Here is the report from one of the witnesses to the Int Base Blow Drill against the freedom of my brother Uwe. Ii is hard for me to read these lines because what happened here is showing all the brutality and criminality of thie organization. Keep in mind that Uwe was given the diagnosis in 1996 that he very likely has Multiple Sclerosis. He was not able to see a Docter since then and he decides to flee.....

"Uwe was in security at the time so he was very familiar with the blow drill himself. As he was married to Lou there was extra attention put onto the blow drill when Uwe took off.

Many staff members from Gold with a personal car were dispatched to go to potential places where he could be located, i.e. known family connections, etc. I did have a car but I was on such important production lines that I was not called into action on this particular day. His credit card and Nextel phone records were traced by the minute and in less than 24 hours he was located and an entourage of people went to get him back. I don't remember who all those people were but if my memory is right I believe the person who found him was the Gold Exec Esto called Alison Ramer who was a very likeable person full with ARC who was very close with Uwe as they were both part of the "Perimeter Council" - a council made up of Qual, HCO, Security and some key execs like the Exec Esto. Its prime purpose was to coordinate troublesome staff members, blows and potential blows. As Uwe had been part of this council he was very aware of the inner workings of the Perimeter Council.

It took quite a bit of convincing but about 2-3 days after Uwe took off he came back and was immediately sec checked at the Int Base by either Lara Dolan or Chelsea Graves from RTC - don't remember who got assigned to him.

After the sec check Uwe got assigned to the RPF and he may have been out at Happy Valley for a short stint but later got put on the Pac Int RPF under tight supervision of the Pac Security."

Thank you Markus.
Slowly. slowly, bit by bit we can build the time line.
Just like with Alexander, Scientology INC has blood on their hands
on Uwe's death.
But like some Doomsday Clock ticking away, with the relentlessness in the pursuit of exposing it all for ultimate accountability the "Church" has to change or Die.
Actually Janet Reitman said that.
Scientology inc. chooses not to change.

Good news !
Working on another great comm line for you. !

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Markus

Re: Church of Scientology ist hunting an ill man to get him back and lock him up

Thank you Markus.
Slowly. slowly, bit by bit we can build the time line.
Just like with Alexander, Scientology INC has blood on their hands
on Uwe's death.
But like some Doomsday Clock ticking away, with the relentlessness in the pursuit of exposing it all for ultimate accountability the "Church" has to change or Die.
Actually Janet Reitman said that.
Scientology inc. chooses not to change.

Good news !
Working on another great comm line for you. !

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thank you so much Karen for helping me to get in contact with so many people who are able to help me to fill the blank spots in Uwes life and suffering in the Sea Org.
It is great to have you here, to have you here as a friend. This truely is how I feel for you.
To all the others arround here it is so important to me to get the picture of what happened in these three days and in the days before and after Uwes blow - please help with anything you know and please help me to find as many witnesses as possible. Thank you all, thank you for your great help.

Adam7986

Declared SP
I'm so sorry for both of your losses. I wish there was more I could do than simply extend my condolences.

Markus

Dear Karen, again thank you for helping me to get in contact with people who were there when the Church of Scientology was hunting my ill brother and forced him back into the RPF. It is still very important for me to get as much information about these days as possible in order to come closer and closer to the facts.

So if you read this and have any information please let me know. Please ask people who may have observed something during these days to get in contact with me.

Love

Markus

Bump for the Newbies and the Lurkers!!

If you have ANY information to share about Uwe Stuckenbrok, please share it with his brother Markus! Thank you! :thumbsup:

Markus

Today I found out that Uwe blew in 1998 because he wanted to see his nieces - my daughters and the daughter of my sister- for the first time. He wanted to come to Germany to join us in a journey to Italy which we had planned with our daughters Annalena and Janina and Uwe for autumn 1998.

For more detailed Information see:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?12443-A-shattered-dream-of-a-wonderful-journey

Uwe never ever was allowed to see his nieces. He died neglected by his so called "Church" of Scientology in autumn 2008, 45 years young in a third class home after beeing locked up in the RPF for 10 years.

This organization has to be stopped now!

Love Markus

Markus

My brother Uwe lost his freedom and his last fight against the claws of the Church of Scientology exactly 16 years ago. They tracked him down and forced him back to the Int Base on September 2 1998. Then they locked him up in the RPF for more than 10 years. Not helping him with proper treatment against his severe illness. I can not tell you how sad and tired I am knowing what happened to him and it is still eating up all my strength and hope to be aware of the cruelness of people that caused his horrible fate.

Much love

Markus