What's new

Scientology Scam to The Nation of Islam, Part 2

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Amazingly, some of the Nation of Islam (Including Rev Louis Farrakhan) are still part of the "church" of $cientology.

Someone called me and told me some are passing around my original video
from the "White lady who knows". So? Here is Part 2. Please pass it on.
THIS IS A GIGANTIC CON REV LOUIS FARRAKHAN HAS FALLEN FOR.
In the notes of this video, I put a link to he announcing they're all going
to be "on course", and the gentleman who is also part of the Nation of Islam
who put my original video on TV and discussed what's wrong with they joining
Scientology. Here ya go
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6IEYH5pUXg&list=UU__gcXYVQlmVocNLZykibUw&index=1&feature=plcp

:bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Amazingly, some of the Nation of Islam (Including Rev Louis Farrakhan) are still part of the "church" of $cientology.

Scientology. Here ya go
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6IEYH5pUXg&list=UU__gcXYVQlmVocNLZykibUw&index=1&feature=plcp

Good job Tory! FYI - the staff have been instructed to not REG any of the Nation of Islam people! There were a handful of the NOI people in the local Orgs a year ago - I think now they are pretty much gone!

Dianetics did not work for them - they got trained and did it to each other - but it did not work. That whole revitalization of Dianetics a few years ago has been a total and utter FLOP! So - without being able to REG them to TRAP them - I doubt any of them will come back! There is nothing to come back for - Scientology is so stupid - NOI people are kind, sweet, caring and peaceful. Once they start cannibalizing them for donos - they will FLEE!

Keep up the good work. Telling the truth - one video at a time! We all love you!!

:flowers2::heartflower::flowers::grouphug:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology. Here ya go
:

Good job Tory! FYI - the staff have been instructed to not REG any of the Nation of Islam people! There were a handful of the NOI people in the local Orgs a year ago - I think now they are pretty much gone!

Dianetics did not work for them - they got trained and did it to each other - but it did not work. That whole revitalization of Dianetics a few years ago has been a total and utter FLOP! So - without being able to REG them to TRAP them - I doubt any of them will come back! There is nothing to come back for - Scientology is so stupid - NOI people are kind, sweet, caring and peaceful. Once they start cannibalizing them for donos - they will FLEE![/QUOTE}

Really Idle Morgue? If that is true---I'm very, very happy!
Please let me know if you KNOW that is a fact, or if what you're saying
is based on what you think, OK? If it's fact, I'm so soooo happy. I was worried they were going to be used as C of $'s next Slaves.
:omg:
Keep up the good work. Telling the truth - one video at a time! We all love you!!

:thankyou: Very much!!!!

:woohoo:

((Hugs))

Tory/Magoo

:flowers2::heartflower::flowers::grouphug:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
This began in my world in 2010 when s/one told me Louis Farrakhan had not only joined Scientology, he was here in LA at Celebrity Center.
At the time he said: "Either you are ALL on course by Tuesday night,
OR
We are going to thank you and say "Good-bye".
I knew that was Scientology's Disconnection. However at that time he'd never said Scientology, Dianetics OR L Ron Hubbard.
Thus I made the above videos.

Recently, now in 2012, a lady called me to tell me 'Your video (from 2010) has gone viral
in the Black Community--as you were the ONLY person who told us what was
going on".

They've now set up a Facebook site called:
"Scientology Invasion of the Black Community"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Here IS Louis Farrakhan (who I heard him speaking, on the above FB site and saying re racist remarks: "We don't KNOW that L Ron hubbard said those, plus he's in the ground..........plus I DON'T CARE".

I posted on that FB site, after reading he did not care: The "Honorable Reverand Louis Farrakhan" has just
changed from that to Yo LOUIE for me.

Here he is, quite open about L Ron Hubbard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTDAFj-wcKE&feature=related

Some media just called me today, shocked to hear this news.

Please pass it around.

Love to ALL :cheers:

Tory/Magoo

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tory: thank you for keeping on top of this situation. I have no time for Louie or his cult-of-a-cult but even he doesn't deserve Mr L Ron Hubbard.

And we certainly don't need either of them.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I showed my friend this video of LF last night and he was
A M A Z E D. He used to be a "C/S" at CC....left years ago, and was quite
shocked to see *this*.

:roflmao::buzzin::hysterical:

Fun to hear views from old timers.

Love to all :hug:

Tory/Magoo

secretiveoldfag

Where are Will and Jada Smith in all this?

Not so long ago the cult was using them and their two nice kids as a poster family for the cult in the Carribean (in Spanish). Did the Carribean not come to hand?

Jquepublic

I hope some Anons are mirroring the clips of LF and crew speaking so adoringly of Hubbard and his tech, because there's been a quick back pedal from them just this past week and stuff is dropping out of sight.

FoTi

Crusader
I hope some Anons are mirroring the clips of LF and crew speaking so adoringly of Hubbard and his tech, because there's been a quick back pedal from them just this past week and stuff is dropping out of sight.

Who is back pedaling and what is dropping out of sight?

Jquepublic

Who is back pedaling and what is dropping out of sight?

Farrakhan and his mgmt team are back pedaling re: the "marriage" between NOI and Scn - in one of his recent Ask Farrakhan town hall meetings he specifically denied that the intention is to become Scientologists, in fact he said flat out that he didn't get involved with Dianetics to become a Scientologist because he has his own religion, whereas previous statements made included the "I'm a Muslim AND a Scientologist" statement and things to that effect.

What's disappearing are the NOI's recordings of those same claims/statements.

secretiveoldfag

Farrakhan and his mgmt team are back pedaling re: the "marriage" between NOI and Scn - in one of his recent Ask Farrakhan town hall meetings he specifically denied that the intention is to become Scientologists, in fact he said flat out that he didn't get involved with Dianetics to become a Scientologist because he has his own religion, whereas previous statements made included the "I'm a Muslim AND a Scientologist" statement and things to that effect.

What's disappearing are the NOI's recordings of those same claims/statements.

The $64 question is this. Has Louie realised that scientology is a fraud, that Mr L Ron Hubbard was a con artist and his "religion" is a phony?

Or has he now got his 1000 Dianetics auditors were he wants them and is ready to start his own con?

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very true! Many of his older rants are already
gone. If anyone has his original video where he says to NOI:
"Either you're ALL on course by Tuesday night, or we're going to thank you
and say good-bye"

I had it in my original video from 2010, but it's gone now.

:confused2:

Tory/Magoo

Jquepublic

The $64 question is this. Has Louie realised that scientology is a fraud, that Mr L Ron Hubbard was a con artist and his "religion" is a phony?

Or has he now got his 1000 Dianetics auditors were he wants them and is ready to start his own con?

I'm not sure if he's starting to become aware of the con re: CoS or if he even cares about that. Personally, I think he's getting a lot more backlash and disagreement than expected and I think he's losing followers - and dollars - as a result.

secretiveoldfag

I'm not sure if he's starting to become aware of the con re: CoS or if he even cares about that. Personally, I think he's getting a lot more backlash and disagreement than expected and I think he's losing followers - and dollars - as a result.

Good!

:yes: :thumbsup: :clap: :cheers2: :dance2:

Jquepublic

Here is my 1st video about LF.
You can see in the notes I posted his first video, and now it
is no longer available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKWOb4Gjg8Y&feature=plcp

Here is another one to mirror, please, re LF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVH997mKl_Q&feature=related

Thank you all :cheers:

Tory/Magoo

Tory, if it's still up when I get home I'll give mirroring a shot! :thumbsup: Not that I have the first clue how to start with that...but I'm not dead yet, I can learn.

I'll look for the other video too - I noticed your comment on the group about it and tried to find it last night but so far no go. I remember the clip though.