What's new

Im out of the closet!

MajjieM

Patron
Welcome MajjieM
Glad you are here.
Great to know you are operating on your own ethics as it is becoming extremely well known that the CoS is very incapable of true ethics or justice although I do understand the pressure from without is actually CAUSING them to drop some of their human rights abuses. What is your perspective on that?

I would love to hear what "thought crimes" came across your plate as D of I&R.

Your email to Karen about your (alleged) ex-husband & his molestation of your daughter was discussed in a prior thread.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-child-molestation-charges-OC-org-via-Karen-1

Have you filed a police report?

Yes. Reports have been filed and the investigation has started. I do not appreciate the rumor of it being my ex. It was not my ex-husband. It was Marc renard.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
This is definitely the place to come to dispel rumors, welcome. Is Marc Renard related to a Lance Renard that we had on lines in Mpls.? Lance certainly had some issues... Make use of the similar thread listings at the bottom of the page as some of the older threads are invaluable. Check out Arnie's site for some good information as well: http://www.lermanet.com/

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
This is definitely the place to come to dispel rumors, welcome. Is Marc Renard related to a Lance Renard that we had on lines in Mpls.? Lance certainly had some issues

No relation. Different last name.

"Comment by Lance Reynard on September 26, 2009

"I was a Scientologist, as I was a Catholic seminarian as I was a street kid and presently I was and not am but it is all a part of the whole. I probably will start a secret group but probably will never know it's name."

http://mountzion144.ning.com/profiles/blogs/itchapter-10

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Maggie,

I was around OC years ago. Glad to see you posting here, although I think you were after my time. Interesting that all you were doing as I & R was pressuring people to donate. These donos are sooooo off policy, I don't know why so many Scientologists go along with it.

When I was at OC, there was a Paul and Rosie Renard there. Is Marc Renard any relation to them?

Goodonya' for going after a pedophile. I hope you nail him to the wall.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Hi Maggie,

I was around OC years ago. Glad to see you posting here, although I think you were after my time. Interesting that all you were doing as I & R was pressuring people to donate. These donos are sooooo off policy, I don't know why so many Scientologists go along with it.

When I was at OC, there was a Paul and Rosie Renard there. Is Marc Renard any relation to them?

Paul & Rosie (Rosemary) are the alleged pedophile's father & stepmother.

MajjieM

Patron
Hi Maggie,

Goodonya' for going after a pedophile. I hope you nail him to the wall.

Marc is Pauls son. Rosie is his step mother. The fund raising was done continually for my last few months on staff, otherwise, I did my I&R functions.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to the board Maggie. I am sorry that your daughter and you had to go through this horrible experience.