What's new

Red Pill Diary - new book coming out on Scientology and Nation of Islam

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
557664_287842484668002_434248980_n.jpg

Red Pill Diary
Break Free from the Grip of a Destructive Cul

Exposing subversive mind control tactics used by Louis Farrakhan and other cult leaders.

Bonus Book on the Occult Inside: "Hidden Knowledge"
RED PILL DIARY written by Professor Denham El aka Professor I Self.
COMING SOON.

In South Africa, Professor Denham El infiltrated the Church of Scientology to free loved ones caught in their vicious grip. As a former member of the Nation of Islam, he also studied the strategy of Louis Farrakhan. Denham El holds a Master of Science in Education and is an expert trainer of Martial Arts . In "Red Pill Diary," he shares his knowledge, studies, and insight to free others from destructive cults.

COMING SOON

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/366759833405498/

Last edited:
I hope the book has maximum destructive effect on both NOI and Scientology mind - life traps.

May I ask....is this cat a real Pro-fessor? Y' hear whatimsay'n?

What's It All About

Patron with Honors
I hope the book has maximum destructive effect on both NOI and Scientology mind - life traps.

May I ask....is this cat a real Pro-fessor? Y' hear whatimsay'n?

I'm not sure from looking at this résumé where, or if, he is currently employed other than at a bar. The title of professor may be self-bestowed. Having a master's degree doesn't entitle you to call yourself "professor". A search on SAIS (he says he's a facilitator at this organization) brings up this result:

"Southern Association for Information Systems (SAIS), founded in 1997, is the first and oldest chapter of the Association for Information Systems (AIS). The annual conference is the highlight of SAIS. The SAIS Conference is an intimate gathering with participants ranging from doctoral students to senior faculty and recognized scholars in the information systems field and provides an opportunity for close interaction among presenters and attendees. Past SAIS conferences have attracted scholars from around the US and around the globe."

http://www.resumebucket.com/moslem

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dr-billy-denham-el/23/1a4/42

But I haven't spent much time looking.

Hopefully his book is iwell researched and written!

Last edited:

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think the Professor title may be self-appointed but even so, the author is a well-educated man - he has an MA in Education.

And yes, he's a brave man! Quite a number of the members of the FB group are. :)

I think the Professor title may be self-appointed but even so, the author is a well-educated man - he has an MA in Education.

And yes, he's a brave man! Quite a number of the members of the FB group are. :)

I heard someone on a radio interview (via ESMB) being referred to as "Professor".
It was about NOI. I don't remember who the participants were, but one was the outspoken female ex-NOI. Anyway, the "Professor" was distinctly unlike a professor in a couple of different ways, so if its the same dude, I actually have doubts about the MA.
I think a well educated man, with an MA in Education would be unlikey to make himself a self-appointed professor. The guy I heard actually sounded a bit ridiculous with the professor label and with the deference shown to him when his opinion was sought as (according to my impression) an expert, qualified partly by his "professor" title.
The woman was far more educated than he was, that was obvious, although I am not questioning how intelligent he may or may not be.

Jquepublic

I heard someone on a radio interview (via ESMB) being referred to as "Professor".
It was about NOI. I don't remember who the participants were, but one was the outspoken female ex-NOI. Anyway, the "Professor" was distinctly unlike a professor in a couple of different ways, so if its the same dude, I actually have doubts about the MA.
I think a well educated man, with an MA in Education would be unlikey to make himself a self-appointed professor. The guy I heard actually sounded a bit ridiculous with the professor label and with the deference shown to him when his opinion was sought as (according to my impression) an expert, qualified partly by his "professor" title.
The woman was far more educated than he was, that was obvious, although I am not questioning how intelligent he may or may not be.

That was probably Leila Wills you heard - she's a powerhouse - also an author. Her first book is called Farrakhan: The Movie, and she's working on a second that details the NOI/Scientology merger.

I don't think I've ever heard Professor I-Self speak, but from interacting with him on the group he expresses himself well.

If you come across the link to the radio show you're thinking of, would you mind sharing? I don't think I have heard it.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That was probably Leila Wills you heard - she's a powerhouse - also an author. Her first book is called Farrakhan: The Movie, and she's working on a second that details the NOI/Scientology merger.

I don't think I've ever heard Professor I-Self speak, but from interacting with him on the group he expresses himself well.

If you come across the link to the radio show you're thinking of, would you mind sharing? I don't think I have heard it.

I didn't have time to find the video interview with the professor and Leila Wills (it's on that big NOI-SCN thread) but here is the "professor". They didn't mention if he was also a doctor and a nuclear physicist.

[video=youtube;F6TPtd5gl18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6TPtd5gl18[/video]

Jquepublic

I didn't have time to find the video with Leila Wills (it's on that big NOI-SCN thread) but here is the "professor". They didn't mention if he was also a doctor and a nuclear physicist.

[video=youtube;F6TPtd5gl18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6TPtd5gl18[/video]

Thanks Hoaxie! If it's on one of the NOI threads here I've probably seen it then. I'll go back and check for it though to be sure.

Jquepublic

It could be for pomp I guess, but maybe it's a nickname, or nom de plume - Professor I Self is how he's addressed half the time and that's not his "name".

In certain circles I am addressed as Zombie Fairie Princess. Mainly because I insist on it. :eyeroll:

Professor I Self sounds like a rap moniker to me...although if the man has his Masters in Education he is probably teaching at the college level somewhere, or could.

In America, anyone who teaches at the college or University level is more or less "entitled" to be called Professor, should they so choose. NOT Doctor. Dr. is only for PHD's or MD's.

(OR Rap gods or Zombie princesses! Or radio deejays like Doctor Demento!!!) :biggrin:

Thank you, you may all call me Professor Sweetness, or Dr. Light! :biggrin: :lol:

In any event, I look forward to reading his book, and GOOD FOR HIM for writing it for this niche audience! :clap: :thumbsup:

OK, will do, later.....

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
I didn't have time to find the video interview with the professor and Leila Wills (it's on that big NOI-SCN thread) but here is the "professor". They didn't mention if he was also a doctor and a nuclear physicist.
This feels as genuine as Hubbard's doctorate.

I just wanted to alert everyone that this thread has proved to be a less than a welcoming place and, indeed, has been needlessly insulting and disrespectful.

In this case, it has proved to be less than welcoming, insulting and disrespectful not, as is often the case, to Independent Scientologists or Freezoners, but to new, strong critics of the Church of Scientology.

For what it is worth, Professor Denham EL set forth his qualifications on WWP as follows:
Let me clarify some of the gossip that is taking place here about me. If you need to KNOW ask, it is not honorable to assume. I hold a Masters of Science in Education from Oswego State University, I have taught internationally and lived abroad for some years and yes, to the fool who attacked the validity of my credentials. This is also not a "black" thing but a "right" thing. Professor is also a termed that is utilized in Martial/Combat lineage, I am not the first to "earn" the title "Professor" as well as "sifu/Guro". Professor Rick Torres, Professor Musa Powell (RIP), Professor Vee (RIP) i could on. As for religion i do not acknowledge man made ideas because "ideas" can become "gods" for weak minds. EL denotes my ties to an indigenous claim to this land. This is not a game their are lives at stake and you sitting here questioning my little contribution. Y'all funny!

Prof. Denham EL
Sadly, the rudeness and disrespect have not been without cost to this forum. It is my understanding that as a result, neither Prof. Denham EL nor Leila Wills will participate in this discussion thread. Indeed, in response to my post on WWP alerting them to the fact that I had created this thread on ESMB, Ms. Will publicly posted:

Thank you for alerting them about the book.
I don't recommend we participate in that discussion but thanks again for posting the book.
Our loss.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just wanted to alert everyone that this thread has proved to be a less than a welcoming place and, indeed, has been needlessly insulting and disrespectful.

In this case, it has proved to be less than welcoming, insulting and disrespectful not, as is often the case, to Independent Scientologists or Freezoners, but to new, strong critics of the Church of Scientology.

For what it is worth, Professor Denham EL set forth his qualifications on WWP as follows:
Sadly, the rudeness and disrespect have not been without cost to this forum. It is my understanding that as a result, neither Prof. Denham EL nor Leila Wills will participate in this discussion thread. Indeed, in response to my post on WWP alerting them to the fact that I had created this thread on ESMB, Ms. Will publicly posted:

Our loss.

Please let them know that many here will follow on WWP...and read the book with great interest.....and then we'll comment on it...with great interest.

No matter what, if the author reveals any new abuses by the cult, it'll get rave reviews!

What's It All About

Patron with Honors

Our loss.

From "Hoping the truth gets out":

"Prof. Denham EL,

I'm sorry that the reception you received here has been unwelcoming. For better or for worse, people are going to research someone who claims to be an authority. Needless to say, this reaction isn't specific to you.

And given how many lies are told to scientologists in specific and to followers of other cults and religions in general, people are understandably interested in trying to check the credentials and the veracity of someone who makes bold claims.

In addition, not everyone understands martial arts traditions such as calling a teacher "professor". And some martial arts teachers chose to call themselves by these honorifics and others, who may for example have more experience, don't. Since often these titles are bestowed by students, it may be that the teacher himself doesn't use the honorific in his writing. So I hope you can take people's lack of familiarity with those traditions with a grain of salt.

So try not to fault people who want to research your work and education for themselves. There's a lot of vague, misleading and unfamiliar information available and it's hard to come to accurate conclusions sometimes."

Maybe he won't read this, but I hope that he does.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
The book is now available.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/379323185482496/
Leila Wills

The eBook for "Red Pill Diary" written by Professor Denham El is now available on Amazon for $4.99. Foreword written by comrade and friend,Ishmael Bey. (Paperback will be available in 72 hours for $8.99.) You may purchase eBook Now by Clicking Here - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AAV03LU

Yesterday at 1:29pm
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AAV03LU
Book Description

Publication Date: November 20, 2012
Red Pill Diary exposes the covert tactics used by cult leaders and shows how one make break free from their destructive grip.

Product Details