What's new

Nazanin Boniadi and Other Former Scientologists Lash Out In anti Scientology Rap

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I listened to the gawker one on my phone. Compared to other viral vids I've listened to on my phone, the quality was decent. I think Tony admitted he recorded it on his phone, so I imagine the one over on his site will have some quality problem.

The "so bad it's good" fake Naz has got to be really pissing off the midget right now. I don't suppose he considered the externality of a pissed off Marty when writing up her NDA.

:lol:

I can't wait to see what other media outlets run with it by 2pm Thursday.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Bracing for Karin Pouw to go Emminem on this.

Calling to the stage: Karin Boom Boom Pauw!

Someone with the technical knowhow needs to do a cult spokeshole gangam style mashup. It's just time for something like that to happen.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Did anybody else hear that and think "OK, now I wanna go and organise a picket. We has a new song that the clams are gonna love."

Hey, it's got Cruise, Travolta and that asthmatic midget in it. What's not to like? Apart from the beatings, I mean.

I'm visualizing 300 people in Guy Fawkes masks dancing to the song in an EPIC FLASH MOB!!!!!!!!!!

Anonycat

Crusader
111207_DESIGN_mask.gif.CROP.article250-medium.gif

1b1318ebbb1ad7f7a160635nf5.gif

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Comments on Marty's blog:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/the-arrogant-are-leading-ignorant/#comment-243308
CommunicatorIC | December 10, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Reply

Off topic, but I think this will be of interest to people here. (I tried to post this on the previous thread my computer.)

Hey! I didn’t know you guys were rappers!
icon_smile.gif
Respect! And, yes, I mean that with respect and, indeed, affection.

Gawker: Tom Cruise’s Ex-Girlfriend and Other Former Scientologists Lash Out In Never-Before-Heard Anti-Scientology Rap
http://gawker.com/5967150/tom-cruis...ut-in-never+before+heard-anti+scientology-rap

Tony Ortega: Nazanin Boniadi Speaks! Or Rather, Raps, About Scientology’s “Blind Alley”
http://tonyortega.org/2012/12/10/nazanin-boniadi-speaks/

Seriously, it is very cool, and indeed very impressive, how everyone here came to the defense of Nazanin Boniadi, and continue to do so. If I had no training in Scientology, I would be tempted to say that she was simply lucky to have friends like you. Instead, I know and will say that she chose her people wisely.

Finally, particularly given the holiday season, it is very nice that Titziano told Gawker that “the plan is to sell it as a single, and use that money to give to people who are leaving the church and don’t have anything.”

b2260b8b3ea080412cedf5838eda7cbf
Sinar | December 10, 2012 at 5:27 pm | Reply

Perfect why to handle the Golden Age of Miscavige & Black Arts!

b2260b8b3ea080412cedf5838eda7cbf
Sinar | December 10, 2012 at 5:34 pm | Reply

Rap song with correctly included “Blind leading the Blind”:
http://gawker.com/5967150/tom-cruis...ut-in-never+before+heard-anti+scientology-rap

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I really liked it. I'm not surprised Naz didn't want to do the 'pimped out like a prostitute' lines though.

Aside from the lines being humiliating, she signed a pretty draconian NDA, as I recall. She might not be able to do the lines without getting slapped with a lawsuit. I think this is why her "voice" on those lines was about as convincing as MASH's Corporal Klinger as a woman. Given the rest of the piece's quality, I would think that Lugli could have made the quality of a faked voice a little bit better if he wanted it to be a convincing fake.

This is why Marty did most of the talking for her in the Vanity Fair article. Marty's explanation for his silence until this past summer was that he didn't want to disclose what he knew until Naz was OK with it. It's hard to say whether anything Marty says is believable, but his explanation makes enough sense that I've decided to buy into it.

Hahaha.. Funny :D - But I do wonder: Is 'blow' or 'to blow' a word that can be understood outside Scientology? - Or will regular people attach a wholly inappropriate significance there?

[There they were, all dressed up, and noone to blow!]

:unsure:

Scientology's being toasted by a midget with a blowtorch
Pretender to the throne, he's just a big-ass pain in the zorch....
Dave and his BFF little Tom
These half two men
Think they're really the bomb
But I couldn't take their shit no more
So I said "Fuck you" and walked out the door

Are the first two lines meant to be taken literally in connection with the 3rd line?
Homo/erotic? I hear the midget loves to go on about who is fucking whom up the arse. :questions:

NZ OSA stats going down.

The New Zealand Herald has the story.

Mike Ferris will be standing outside their building, filming them through the windows with a camera borrowed from a student.

Orglodyte

Patron with Honors
Scientology's being toasted by a midget with a blowtorch
Pretender to the throne, he's just a big-ass pain in the zorch....
Dave and his BFF little Tom

Are the first two lines meant to be taken literally in connection with the 3rd line?
Homo/erotic? I hear the midget loves to go on about who is fucking whom up the arse. :questions:

Pain in the zorch! It's from my all-time favorite Scientology document, the Preclear Origination Sheet. Remember?

Moo Gum Guy Pan.
Sum Gum War Sue Up.
Fizzle Wizzle Bum Crum.
I am going to vomit on you if you don’t stop.

Scientology in a nutshell!

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Maybe it's the age range is a generation or two older than most rap/hip hop fans, but this is TERRIBLE and embarrassing.

I'm sorry, if the lead talents in your crew are:
1. A Italian giggalo wannabe male model/pop star,
2. A wannabe cowboy, white, middle aged, ex-inspector general for ethics of the SO
3. A Middle aged, white Australian, former spokesperson for a cult

You should keep any rap songs you produce between yourselves. Call it discrimination if you want but I've yet to see any proof middle aged, privileged white men can rap. Even worse trying to rap about a cult using words like "zorch" but then trying to thug all out by calling DM a pimp.

Scientology is a pretty specific subject, esoteric in the extreme and nobody would even get this song if they werent an ex-member or really interested in the subject. So limited audience, then add to that most of said audience is white and 45 plus - not exactly the target audience for hip hop. (Though even if they hate rap I'm sure Marty's fan club will fall all over themselves praising it and how cool Marty is - and that will comprise 97% of the people who find anything redeeming about it.)

Rap has managed to have appeal outside of American urban areas because it addresses lots of universal themes and male bravado. There is no universal appeal to rap songs bitching about some squirt named DM or Scientology. (Chill E B anyone?)

The one upside to this is we might get a rap battle going between CoS and the indies - and it's any ones guess who will end up embarassing themselves more. Oh, if the cult rolls out ChillE.B, happy day!!! It's a win/win for critics any time Scientologists, of any stripe, decide to put their batshit behavior to bad music.

I quite like it. Remember when rap sounded like crap?

Thuh rap z'all crap
don' y'all see
it's da way it should be
don't know 'bout youse, but jus fo' Deebee
Sound'n like shit and thuh brotha is all it,
when hes rappn'n could be crappin, z'all pop'n 'n snappin

Forgot how it useta
make us all nauseous
we got cognitively dissonanced by the musically pauseous.
now we fink it's almost 'ceptable could that really be?
we'll ride this whitey 'ranian rap shit wagon to The Nations midget leader's penitentiary.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
The Celebrity Fix in Australia knows how to sell a rap video starring Nazanin Boniadi. The "video" of the rap video consists of a picture of Nazanin Boniadi.

Listen: Tom Cruise's alleged 'auditioned wife' raps in anti-Scientology song
http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1074423&showcomments=true

Excerpt:
Listen to Nazanin's part above, in which she raps these pointed lyrics:

"But we all know how it is
This ain't no road to freedom
It's a blind alley, like Kirstie Alley
Travolta and Cruise, but we ain't no fools".