What's new

Want to protest in San Francisco?

Anonycat

Crusader
Here's what it looked like at the tiny OT event in SF.

[video=youtube;NI7mnVCieIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI7mnVCieIA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Sautez

Patron with Honors
AnonyCat,

Wish I'd been there with you guys and what a bummer about the pics. It sounds like you had a great time and the signs are truly wonderful.

:happydance:

Sautez

Anonycat

Crusader
AnonyCat,

Wish I'd been there with you guys and what a bummer about the pics. It sounds like you had a great time and the signs are truly wonderful.

:happydance:

Sautez

Thanks! Those signs have shown some wear, but they're still around! The daytime picket was Friday afternoon when day staff is supposed to be changing, so we set out to be there from 2-3:30 but didn't see many people at all. A few - three I think it was. Last night - Saturday, was a night time dance party and was set for 5:30 but kicked off more like 6:00. MOOG has video of the disco ball and everything.

Anonycat

Crusader
From Friday.

kylecopy.jpg

lisasigncopy.jpg

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I look forward to protesting with the SF anons in May or June.. they are one hell of a committed (and fun) group to protest with.

Anonycat

Crusader
I look forward to protesting with the SF anons in May or June.. they are one hell of a committed (and fun) group to protest with.

Here's an exclusive - MOOG is on the corner with a sign, as I talk to a passerby about the cult for ~20 minutes, and give him a leaflet. MOOG and I had never spoken or met IRL (ah, that 2008 Anonymity) and just a few years later we were friends and continuing with Chanology all these years later. Love ya MOOG!

MOOG and I in 2008.
leafletting2008copy.jpg

anonscientologyf660x440.jpg

2013. MOOG up front with me and LadyMarionette in the background. Still shot from MOOG's video.
moogladyanonycat.jpg

MOOG

Patron
Here's an exclusive - MOOG is on the corner with a sign, as I talk to a passerby about the cult for ~20 minutes, and give him a leaflet. MOOG and I had never spoken or met IRL (ah, that 2008 Anonymity) and just a few years later we were friends and continuing with Chanology all these years later. Love ya MOOG!

MOOG and I in 2008.
leafletting2008copy.jpg

I LOVE YOU TOO ANONYCAT AND EVERYONE ITT <3<3<3

wow, that photo is great AC! sure brings me back - i didn't talk much then, we stayed across the street, always. now we just walk right up and do everything but use the bathroom. those kids taught me so much, and now in 2013 i and other sfanons are realizing the value of kindness toward the Scientologists. i figure with all the news, books and internet coverage lately, anyone who is still in there has big problems, and probably could use a gentle touch and a friendly hello. i know i'd want one if i was in there. anyway good job AC and Smurf please come back to SF!!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Thanks so much for doing this and posting about it. Protests are so important. and so fun. Much thanks to you, Moog and LadyMarionette!

Anonycat

Crusader
With MOOG in SF when WIRED had sent a journalist and a still and videographer out on location. This scientologist did her video thing, and returned to the Org after about one hour of silent video assault. We posed for her.

cameraladycopy.jpg

MOOG

Patron
With MOOG in SF when WIRED had sent a journalist and a still and videographer out on location. This scientologist did her video thing, and returned to the Org after about one hour of silent video assault. We posed for her.

cameraladycopy.jpg

funny stuff!

[video=youtube;IgDznPogi9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgDznPogi9I[/video]