What's new

Want to protest in San Francisco?

The_Fixer

Class Clown
The weather should be nice this weekend, sunny, clear and about 60F.

I have a request for a sign anything like this!

mindcontrol.jpg

Hey AC, can I get a link to that pic please?

That posting I did earlier on Xenu denial by the church in our paper is prompting me to send the paper some stuff to look at.

PM if you like :thumbsup:

Anonycat

Crusader
?????????

wha' hoppen?

i showered. trimmed my beard. put on my best T shirt, the red and purple tie dye and got there about two PM and nada

Unexpected IRL stuff got in the way, and sorry I forgot to post that there was a change in my and MOOG being there. Did you protest or end up just going out for Thai?

phenomanon

Canyon
a Staturday Afternoon Raid, great idea! i'll DJ and film it.

Moog, this is sorta not apropo of anything xcept my personal opinion, but I wanna thank you guys for dressing so nicely for the picket. I have always thought it important that the protesters look nice.

phenom anon

MOOG

Patron
Moog, this is sorta not apropo of anything xcept my personal opinion, but I wanna thank you guys for dressing so nicely for the picket. I have always thought it important that the protesters look nice.

phenom anon
thank you phenom anon, that's so nice. and i so agree! i think people can tell when you give your best and do all the things Mom said: stand up straight, make sure your nails are clean, shoes are shined, tie is on straight. a good appearance shows you mean it. thanks again for bringing this point out!

also, please come to SF and party with us, we'd love to have you!!

P1JKznk.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader

Anonycat

Crusader
Tough Old Man: Hollywood's Golden Age Theater presents a touring production of a humorous play by L. Ron Hubbard. Feb. 23, 1 p.m. Free. Church of Scientology of Los Gatos, 650 Saratoga Ave., San Jose. 408-249-7400