What's new

Nation of Islam/Scientology are partners

Maybe so, however, 10 to 20 COS thugs are not equal to 10 to 20 NOI thugs. More like 10 to one for an even exchange (in terms of sheer violence).

Imagine 20 'squirrel-busters' (complete with complimentary head-video-cams) confronting 20 'brothers' (complete with complimentary brass-knuckles) in a serious confrontation. A mis-match made in hell (or heaven?). When the rubber meets the road the COS has always resorted to thuggery. Well now, pot meet kettle.

In the beginning Miscaviage had control over Farrakhan (think money & goods). In the end the roles will reverse, and one of them will disappear from the world scene, and it won't be Louis Farrakhan.

The Church of Scientology (COS) will become the Nation of Scientology (NOS) and all (spiritual) hell is going to break loose, on earth. So to speak.

Mojo

buy popcorn (and stay indoors when you can)
I don't know about that, from what I've seen the COS Thugs are Dauntless, Defiant, and Resolute

They're not anyone you want to mess with ... if you have a respiratory condition that can be aggravated by laughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvB4PqH6FwU

See for yourself!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
All right, so (technically) WTF is "Dianetics Life Repair"?

Is this some new service, maybe applying Book 1 Dianetics to whatever comes up in answer to a list of questions, maybe "What would you like to do better in life?" etc etc?

Or just applying a new name to what they are doing anyway with Book 1, perhaps?

Paul

:
:
"Dianetics" Purif coming up next?

"Dianetics" Grade one...two....

"Dianetics" OT one...two...three...

AND then......KHA-Farkan BOOM!!!

Charge being blown out all over the place. Xemu will love the little renovation job on his story as he finds out his DC8s is flying off of a big golden Mother plane.
He's gonna feel right at home with Mohomid Hubbard's volcanoes and everthang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_religion#Nation_of_Islam

:...Louis Farrakhan, describes the “Mother Plane” thus:
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Motherplane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It took 15 billion dollars in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this mother wheel which is a half mile by a half mile (800 by 800 m). This Mother Wheel is like a small human built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs.[6]......"

All right, so (technically) WTF is "Dianetics Life Repair"?

Is this some new service, maybe applying Book 1 Dianetics to whatever comes up in answer to a list of questions, maybe "What would you like to do better in life?" etc etc?

Or just applying a new name to what they are doing anyway with Book 1, perhaps?

Paul

It is: "We are not ready to come out of the closet about being Scientologists yet".

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
580188_363870370398546_154920226_n.jpg

TG1

Angelic Poster
^^^^ What everyone else has said.

There's Dianetics and then there's all other stuff that's Scientology.

What blinkered fools.

TG1

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Dianetics Life Repair? LOL.

Where will this all end? Dianetics OT III? ("Close your eyes. Move to 75 million years ago and tell me when you are there.")

And, what happens when they are at Clear? Are they not "at risk" because they are in the Non-Interference Zone?

I am still wondering why white people cannot go Clear without Scientology.

Wait a second, there is a message coming in from the theta universe. . .

Originally Posted by L. Ron Hubbard
Dianetics Life Repair? WTF?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Thank you very much. That seems to answer my question. In other words, it's simply regular Book 1 Dianetics with a PR name, and that's just tough if it confuses the punters who try to look it up online.

The "free 2-day seminar" I imagine is the usual Dianetics Seminar.

Paul

If Louie Farrakhan isn't enough of a hardcore asshole for you, well then kick it up a notch by stepping up to the douchbaggery of L. Ron Hubbard.

Let the cult of Scientology convince you to look at life as a batshit crazy struggle.

It's never too early to devote your life to chasing around the imaginary disembodied space aliens that were running around in L. Ron Hubbard's head.

Thank you very much. That seems to answer my question. In other words, it's simply regular Book 1 Dianetics with a PR name, and that's just tough if it confuses the punters who try to look it up online.

The "free 2-day seminar" I imagine is the usual Dianetics Seminar.

Paul

There is a past ESMB thread about life repair. Someone said that the end result of life repair was a person (pc) who knows that scientology works.
That rings a bell. Or am I false-remembering. Do you remember that being written somewhere in the tek?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There is a past ESMB thread about life repair. Someone said that the end result of life repair was a person (pc) who knows that scientology works.
That rings a bell. Or am I false-remembering. Do you remember that being written somewhere in the tek?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?70-Life-Repair-Auditing

A problem with "Life Repair" is it doesn't have a proper definition that means the same thing in different places and different times. A common denominator seems to be "beginning auditing," something one might run on a new person, but take a look at post #3 in the thread linked from Alan, where he details what was supposed to be delivered in his missions to a new person. That will not match what many others recall as "Life Repair" in their org or mission.

Paul

Lone Star

Crusader
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?70-Life-Repair-Auditing

A problem with "Life Repair" is it doesn't have a proper definition that means the same thing in different places and different times. A common denominator seems to be "beginning auditing," something one might run on a new person, but take a look at post #3 in the thread linked from Alan, where he details what was supposed to be delivered in his missions to a new person. That will not match what many others recall as "Life Repair" in their org or mission.

Paul

I did have a few intensives of Life Repair auditing. My EP was the realization that "this is bullshit". I also cognited that the E-Meter is a very flawed, perhaps phony tool. Much like a stage prop. That's what came to be true for me by obnosis. I therefore can't be made wrong per policy. What is true for me is true. :yes:

So thanks to Life Repair auditing I realized that Scientology is not worth the time, effort, or money. I am so grateful for those intensives. :thumbsup:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I did have a few intensives of Life Repair auditing. My EP was the realization that "this is bullshit". I also cognited that the E-Meter is a very flawed, perhaps phony tool. Much like a stage prop. That's what came to be true for me by obnosis. I therefore can't be made wrong per policy. What is true for me is true. :yes:

So thanks to Life Repair auditing I realized that Scientology is not worth the time, effort, or money. I am so grateful for those intensives. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I was the opposite. It was into auditing that stuck me to Scientology. I loved it :duh: Everything after that sucked donkey balls though but I stuck around because....because.....Ah shit I'm still not sure why!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Unfortunately I was the opposite. It was into auditing that stuck me to Scientology. I loved it :duh: Everything after that sucked donkey balls though but I stuck around because....because.....Ah shit I'm still not sure why!

Intro auditing?

Still got time to edit it!

Paul

Lone Star

Crusader

I was already in about two years before I got this "Life Repair". That org was so out-policy. I guess they all are these days thanks to GAT and the Basics nonsense. In the past they made sure you got some good Dianetics auditing right away so you'd be blown out and want more. All they wanted from me was my money. I did the Purif, and various courses. But very, very little auditing.

I'm grateful now that the org was so disorganized and ineffective. I was able to get away much quicker thanks to them.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Revised Nation of Islam Timeline and Fact Sheet (Brief)

Source: http://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/436918533056294/

Nation of Islam Timeline and Fact Sheet (Brief)

Compiled by Leila Wills, February 17, 2013

FBI Memo

SAC, Chicago (157-2209) January 7, 1969

Director, FBI (100-448006)

COUNTERINTELLIGENCE PROGRAM
BLACK NATIONALIST - HATE GROUPS
RACIAL INTELLIGENCE
(NATION OF ISLAM)

Although the Nation of Islam (NOI) does not presently advocate violence by its members, the group does preach hatred of the white race and racial separatism. The membership of the NOI is organized and poses a real racial threat. The NOI is responsible for the largest black nationalist newspaper, which has been used by other black extremists.

The NOI appears to be the personal fiefdom of Elijah Muhammad. When he dies a power struggle can be expected and the NOI could change direction. We should be prepared for this eventuality. We should plan how to change the philosophy of the NOI to one of the strictly religious and self-improvement orientation, deleting the race hatred and separate nationhood aspects.

In this connection Chicago should consider what counterintelligence action might be needed now or at the time of Elijah Muhammad's death to bring about such a change in NOI philosophy. Important considerations should include the identity, strengths, and weaknesses, of any contenders for NOI leadership. What are the positions of our [BUREAU DELETION] informants in regard to leadership? How could potential leaders be turned or neutralized?

The alternative to changing the philosophy of the NOI is the destruction of the organization. This might be accomplished through generating factionalism among the contenders for Elijah Muhammad's leadership or through legal action in probate court on his death. Chicago should consider the question of how to generate the factionalism necessary to destroy the NOI by splitting into several groups. [BUREAU
DELETION]

IJD: ekw

- END PAGE 1 of 2 -

Letter to SAC, Chicago

RE: COUNTERINTELLIGENCE PROGRAM; (NATION OF ISLAM)

100-448006

Legal action against the NOI on the death of its leader depends on the answers to several questions:

1. Does Elijah Muhammad have a will?
2. Is the NOI incorporated?
3. In whose name and where are NOI bank accounts?
4. In whose name are other NOI assets, such as mosque buildings, school buildings, the newspaper, Elijah Muhammad's homes, and NOI businesses?

Depending on the answers to these questions, probate law in Illinois, and whether Chicago might have a confidential source in probate administration, tying up the NOI in probate administration might be possible.

Chicago should examine the NOI from the above counterintelligence angle and advise the Bureau. Consider the possibility of drawing up specific counterintelligence recommendations, to be acted upon when necessary, with various contingencies covered.

- END PAGE 2 of 2 –

1. Wallace Muhammad is put out of NOI for “dissident views.”
2. Louis Farrakhan is Spokesman and National Representative in New York.
3. Clarence 13X known as Father Allah of the 5% Nation is murdered.

1. Wallace Muhammad is again put out for dissident views.

1. Elijah meets with reporters and is asked about the future of the NOI. Question: Will it be run by local mosques? Answer: No, no, no. After this, the entire Nation of Black people will be governed Divinely and the government will be a Divine government and not something that is governed locally, like we have today. We will have a divine government set up for us and it will stand forever. We will not need any change.

2. Harold Moore, later to be known as Khallid Muhammad, joins the NOI.

3. Clara Muhammad, wife of Elijah Muhammad, passes away. Elijah says, “According to scripture, after the death of the prophet’s wife, the end came in three years.”

4. Elijah Muhammad does the Theology of Time lecture series at newly purchased Temple 2 in Chicago.

5. Elijah Muhammad praises Louis Farrakhan. This praise becomes the anointing of Louis Farrakhan as “Father over the house.” (audio clip 1 and 2)

1. Islamic Party’s publication, called Al Islam, denounces Elijah Muhammad and his teachings.

2. FBI files note that Elijah Muhammad appears infrequently at Temple 2 in Chicago and his articles in Muhammad Speaks are all reprints of past articles.

1. Savior’s Day marks financial progress of NOI.

2. Major financial drive for Elijah Muhammad to build hospital.

3. NOI has $1 million in escrow for hospital.

4. John Calhoun represented President Nixon at fundraising dinner. Elijah Muhammad does not attend dinner.

5. Elijah Muhammad, with health declining, spends time in newly purchased home in Cuernava, Mexico.

6. Wallace returns to the NOI.

1. Two daughters of Louis Farrakhan marry Elijah Muhammad’s son and nephew.

2. Elijah Muhammad passes away before Savior’s Day.

3. Wallace Muhammad calls the Chicago Defender and claims to have been groomed by Elijah Muhammad for leadership.

4. After seeing news article, the rest of Elijah’s family goes along with Wallace’s public claim.

5. Wallace immediately dismantles the teachings of NOI and pushes group to Orthodox Islam. (FBI Memo)

6. Wallace establishes relationships with Jim Jones and, reportedly, the Church of Scientology.

7. Louis Farrakhan becomes Spokesman and National Representative of the Honorable Wallace D. Muhammad.

8. Elijah’s estate enters Probate Court (FBI Memo)

1. Wallace’s group because strictly religious. (FBI Memo)

2. Louis Farrakhan becomes Abdul Haleem Farrakhan.

3. Farrakhan meets with his former minister Ulysses from Boston who is now a Scientologist. (audio clip 3)

1. Farrakhan meets with Bernard Cushmeer in Los Angeles.

1. Farrakhan starts his own faction of NOI. (FBI Memo – divide into sects)

1. Farrakhan begins teaching that Elijah escaped a death plot and would return in three years.

1. Tony Muhammad joins Nation of Islam. He is later transferred to California.

1. L. Ron Hubbard dies and the Scientologists are told he is alive on another planet. Six weeks later, Farrakhan says that he had vision of Elijah being alive on the Mother Plane.

2. Farrakhan puts his followers on a regimen of study under the umbrella of, “Self-Improvement as the Basis for Community Development.” (FBI Memo)

3. The Study Guides incorporate Scientology’s Study Tech such as word clearing.

1. After sixteen years, Elijah Muhammad’s estate is finally settled in probate court.

2. Before 1992, Alfreddie Johnson had previously met Louis Farrakhan but is now a Scientologist. (audio clip 4)

3. A Scientology press release states, “Hubbard’s technology in treating inner city ills has been championed since 1992 by Johnson, whose Compton, California based center has been training personnel from the Nation of Islam and AME churches. Having utilized Hubbard’s works to turn around gangbangers, criminals, drug abusers and drug dealers in Compton, California, Johnson brought Hubbard’s technology to the attention of Farrakhan. Seeing its potential for changing conditions in the inner city, Farrakhan gave Johnson and his West coast chief Tony Muhammad a charge, “to create economically viable social betterment centers that will inspire and empower the believers to arrest the social, moral, economical, educational and spiritual decline of our people throughout the nation.” Believers are members of the Nation of Islam.

1. Farrakhan holds a press conference and silences Khallid Muhammad.

Early Nineties (before Million Man March in 1995)

1. Farrakhan seeks alternative cancer treatment at the Church of Scientology’s Celebrity Center in Los Angeles.

1. Farrakhan’s family member goes to Scientology’s Drug Rehab Narconon in Oklahoma.

2. Muslims in Farrakhan’s organization become graduates of Scientology courses.

1. Farrakhan announces the City of Nine Ministries.

2. David Miscavige announces modeled Scientology’s Ideal Org.

1. Farrakhan receives an award from the Church of Scientology and says, “The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught me that you don’t get honor until the work is done. So I accept this award as encouragement to keep working until the job is done.”

2. Scientology issues a press release (referenced earlier) which states, “The plan is to establish centers in all Nation of Islam mosques around the country.”

1. Farrakhan has a critical surgery and a memo is leaked from the Department of Homeland Security entitled, “Uncertain Leadership Succession Poses Risk.”

2. As soon as he is able to travel, Farrakhan spends an inordinate amount of time at the Celebrity Center.

1. At a gala at the Celebrity Center, Farrakhan announces the “marriage” between the Church of Scientology and the Nation of Islam (Department of Homeland Security leaked memo)

2. Scientology becomes the heir of the Nation of Islam. (audio clip 5)

1. Farrakhan incorporates L. Ron Hubbard into Saviours’ Day. (check YouTube)

2. Tony Muhammad reveals Farrakhan “knew” the two groups would come together. (audio clip 6)

1. Nation of Islam members become engulfed with Scientology.

1. All of Farrakhan’s study guides have been changed to incorporate Scientology.

2. Saviours’ Day features Dianetics Auditor Graduations for the third year.

FBI Memo

Change philosophy into strictly religious
Change philosophy into self-improvement
Delete race hatred
Delete separate nationhood
Destroy organization by creating factions
Tie up assets in probate court

Department of Homeland Security

Leadership Succession in Place