What's new

I AM A CHRISTIAN SCIENTOLOGIST

I recall a quote without the source, where Hubbard is sayinf "The IRS wants us to wear collars, then we will"

It is and was all part of the theatrical..a 'show' performed for the benefit of the US Internal Revenue Service.

religiouscloaking.jpg

Quote from my Religious Cloaking page

"I watched with mine own eyes in 1969, as, overnight, "PRE-CLEAR FOLDER ADMINISTRATION" turned into "CONFESSIONAL FORMULARY"! Auditors were asked to wear white "collars" and I watched as a cross was dragged into the building through the front door... WHILE ALL THE STAFF WATCHED AND KNEW IT WAS MERELY A "JOKE" AT THE TIME TO FOOL THE US GOVERNMENT which I later, much later learned was in the Food and Drug Administrations' Article or Device Case about Scientology's subliminal shock inducing E-meter:

I was there, so was Joe Harrington, so was Gordon Bell, so was Alan Walters...

"I attest this to be exactly the truth." says Roger Gonnet - An Ex-director of Scientology in France" LINK

Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter
(HCOPL) 29 Oct. 1962, "Religion" wrote:
"Scientology 1970 is being planned on a religious organization
basis throughout the world. This will not upset in any way the
usual activities of any organization. It is entirely a matter for
accountants and solicitors.
"

yes

CoS is refreshingly honest about itself compared to other churches

The only similarity between Scientology and Christianity is that in Christianity only one person got crucified.lacx

In Scientology, sooner or later, everyone does.

The Anabaptist Jacques
There is another similarity

Lewis Black said:
There are people who believe that humans and dinosaurs co-existed, that they roamed the Earth at the same time. There are museums that children go to, in which they build dioramas to show them this. And what this is, purely and simply, is a clinical psychotic reaction. They are crazy. They are stone-cold-f*ck nuts. I can't be kind about this, because these people are watching The Flintstones as if it were a documentary.

Fundamentalist Christians watch the Flintstones as if it's a documentary, and Fundamentalist Scientologists watch The Jetsons as if it's a documentary

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
yes

CoS is refreshingly honest about itself compared to other churches

Birdie - with all due respect - "refreshingly honest" and Church of Scientology are a total oxymoron and those two phrases do not mix - oil and vinegar, my friend.

There is nothing, and I REPEAT refreshing or honest about anything in the Church of Scientology!!! I have never seen any other church do the mental, spiritual and emotional, not to mention familial...oh, and let's not forget financial destruction to people and get away with it for 60 years like I have witnessed in the Church of Scientology.

The devastation is mind boggling! Nothing honest, nothing refreshing there in Scientology - nada, zip, zero~! IMHO:lol:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe someone thought resurrecting the Christian thread would be somehow appropriate.

That I get, but I've seen folks addressing the OP (as in poster) who disappeared many moons ago... I'm laid up in bed with a hip thing and in massive pain, so I'm a bit more crotchety than usual..:grouch:

That I get, but I've seen folks addressing the OP (as in poster) who disappeared many moons ago... I'm laid up in bed with a hip thing and in massive pain, so I'm a bit more crotchety than usual..:grouch:

next time you pick up a hip thing to lay up in bed don't get her/him/other from an S&M bar

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
next time you pick up a hip thing to lay up in bed don't get her/him/other from an S&M bar

actually, if I pick up a hip thing again (hope to hell not ever happening again)... I'd much rather get it in an interesting way... whereas this was just random pain, perhaps from a change of office chairs