What's new

Please, read and share,but do not reply here

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
Guys, I really need to ask you for a favor. Before I start, I would like to say that I did what I did because I lost custody of my kids and I thought I have nothing else to lose, but now I may still have a chance to get my kids back, I would rather not to go to prison. I'm very sorry for what happen, I should have planned it better. I'm really sorry that I got some of my friends into troubles against their will. Most of my friends told me not to do it but I did not listen.But whats done is done. The damage I did, is really great.

Here is my story. (OSA has my affidavit). Here is a short version of it
On April 13 ,2013 , I infiltrated Sea Org at Pac. I did not telll any staff that I had previosly been a member of sea organization at Flag ,In fact I was expelled from the religion ,and fobiden to communicate with Scientologists. I legally changed my name .
Before I joined Sea Org I created my account on netload.in and gave my password to over 100 people. I also gave my password to my hotmail account to over 100 people, who possibly gave it to friends-of friends and at this time I have no idea who have the data.
In April and May of 2013 , during the time I was at ASHO, I downloaded a great deal of information from church computers, wich I saved on USB drives (from 16 to 32 G) and provided them to several enemies of the church that possibly sent it to many other people and I believe destroyed the rest after I got
busted.
Information in the flash drives included:
a big list of people all over the world that are dismissed or expelled from the church,
private KRs and "things that should not be" reports,
private reports of ethicsl situations of staff members and public,
a list of debts owened to the church by public and formal staff,
internal organizational memoranda,
photographs of staff and staff areas,
internal organizational situation and investigations,
OODs of Capt ASHO day and ASHOF and their stats,staff schedules,
a very long list(several thousands) of names and e-mails of people that are on good standing,
a list of blown students,
and many others.

I also had many covert spy camera that I used to videorecorder a confidentional briefings and masters thast I had been permited to attend. I also made a documentary video about life in sea org, videotaping everything what EPFers do and staff members do. I uploaded those videos to netload.in ,and gave a password to over 100 people ( ex scns, freezonners, enemies of the church and scientologists on the good standing) so they could "see it for themselve"

While I was pretending to be a legitimate staff member, I recordered conversations between church of Scientology staff and practishioners, staff meetings and phone calls. People that I photographed,video recordered and audio recordered were not aware that I was recordering or photographing them.

I used yahoo.com and hotmail.com accounts to make it easier for many persons outside the church to access photograps I had taken in the church and documents I had stolen or copied in the church. The way it worked, was that I gave the account name and password to over 100 persons outide the church. Any of them could simply log in to the account and access any of the emails and documents wich I sent to "myself" using the account.
I was eventually caught by security who thought I was recordering a confidentional video of David Miscavige talking about Portland.When in actual fact , I was recordering the briefing on a mini camera and was able to hide this devise. Later that night I placed the recordering on a file sharing website at netload.in. I know that someone downloaded and deleted that filed as it is no longer on netload.in.
On May 30 and 31 , I engaged in discussions and interviewes with OSA and their attorney, Kendrick Moxon. In these meetings I informed them that I had sent many emails from my phone to hotmail.com account named operationsee4yourself.
At OSA's request I logged onto the hotmail account and permited them to access those e-mails. Each email was forwarded to Mr. Moxon's account at kmoxonkobrin.com with my consent.

I was interviewed at lenght (till 2 am) but I was able to leave several times to use the bathroom and was not abused in any fashion. The next day they took me to hotel where I was not abused in any fashion .( At my request they bought me a phone cable that was missing from the phone so I could make some )

During my covert examinations I never observed any sort of physical or emotional abuse within the church staff or parishioners. I wwas intending to see if there was abuse but undercovered none (at ASHO). To the contrary, conditions appeared to be good and the staff were well off (at ASHO).
------------------------------

The Church of Scientology is keeping for further forensic analysis certain items I brought with me to assist my covert collection of information from the church. These are:
a) a hand-held document scanner secreted in an umbrella handle;
b) a USB camera pen hidden in a tampon
c) a hairbrush with a secret compartment in wich to hide a USB flash drive
d) a micro video recorder hidden in a vitamin bottle;
e) enother USB video camera pen
f) one audio recorder pen
g) covert video camera wristwach.
h) one mobole USB T-mobile hot spot with SD card slot
i) one lockbox hidden in fake English dictionary
j) one false rock with hidden compartment
k) one Duracell USB device
l) Three cell phones
m) Sandisk brand micro SD cards (up to 32 GB)

In the event that these materials are required to be kept as evidence, the Church of Scientology has informed me that they will compensate me for them at a fair market rate.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
If I still have any friends left after I failed this mission, please, do not share the data I stole in open FB groups.

Adam7986

Declared SP
c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

well sweetheart, please make sure OSA never learns i, william birdwood love you dearly and am paying attention to you praying you get your children back

don't even let them find out i read your post

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
do not unfriend me on facebook. osa has list of my fb friends from 4 days ago. if theycompare to up to date list they will see howmany unfriended me and will think those people have something to do with that:no:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Guys, I really need to ask you for a favor. Before I start, I would like to say that I did what I did because I lost custody of my kids and I thought I have nothing else to lose, but now I may still have a chance to get my kids back, I would rather not to go to prison. I'm very sorry for what happen, I should have planned it better. I'm really sorry that I got some of my friends into troubles against their will. Most of my friends told me not to do it but I did not listen.But whats done is done. The damage I did, is really great.

Here is my story. (OSA has my affidavit). Here is a short version of it
On April 13 ,2013 , I infiltrated Sea Org at Pac. I did not telll any staff that I had previosly been a member of sea organization at Flag ,In fact I was expelled from the religion ,and fobiden to communicate with Scientologists. I legally changed my name .
Before I joined Sea Org I created my account on netload.in and gave my password to over 100 people. I also gave my password to my hotmail account to over 100 people, who possibly gave it to friends-of friends and at this time I have no idea who have the data.
In April and May of 2013 , during the time I was at ASHO, I downloaded a great deal of information from church computers, wich I saved on USB drives (from 16 to 32 G) and provided them to several enemies of the church that possibly sent it to many other people and I believe destroyed the rest after I got
busted.
Information in the flash drives included:
a big list of people all over the world that are dismissed or expelled from the church,
private KRs and "things that should not be" reports,
private reports of ethicsl situations of staff members and public,
a list of debts owened to the church by public and formal staff,
internal organizational memoranda,
photographs of staff and staff areas,
internal organizational situation and investigations,
OODs of Capt ASHO day and ASHOF and their stats,staff schedules,
a very long list(several thousands) of names and e-mails of people that are on good standing,
a list of blown students,
and many others.

I also had many covert spy camera that I used to videorecorder a confidentional briefings and masters thast I had been permited to attend. I also made a documentary video about life in sea org, videotaping everything what EPFers do and staff members do. I uploaded those videos to netload.in ,and gave a password to over 100 people ( ex scns, freezonners, enemies of the church and scientologists on the good standing) so they could "see it for themselve"

While I was pretending to be a legitimate staff member, I recordered conversations between church of Scientology staff and practishioners, staff meetings and phone calls. People that I photographed,video recordered and audio recordered were not aware that I was recordering or photographing them.

I used yahoo.com and hotmail.com accounts to make it easier for many persons outside the church to access photograps I had taken in the church and documents I had stolen or copied in the church. The way it worked, was that I gave the account name and password to over 100 persons outide the church. Any of them could simply log in to the account and access any of the emails and documents wich I sent to "myself" using the account.
I was eventually caught by security who thought I was recordering a confidentional video of David Miscavige talking about Portland.When in actual fact , I was recordering the briefing on a mini camera and was able to hide this devise. Later that night I placed the recordering on a file sharing website at netload.in. I know that someone downloaded and deleted that filed as it is no longer on netload.in.
On May 30 and 31 , I engaged in discussions and interviewes with OSA and their attorney, Kendrick Moxon. In these meetings I informed them that I had sent many emails from my phone to hotmail.com account named operationsee4yourself.
At OSA's request I logged onto the hotmail account and permited them to access those e-mails. Each email was forwarded to Mr. Moxon's account at kmoxonkobrin.com with my consent.

I was interviewed at lenght (till 2 am) but I was able to leave several times to use the bathroom and was not abused in any fashion. The next day they took me to hotel where I was not abused in any fashion .( At my request they bought me a phone cable that was missing from the phone so I could make some )

During my covert examinations I never observed any sort of physical or emotional abuse within the church staff or parishioners. I wwas intending to see if there was abuse but undercovered none (at ASHO). To the contrary, conditions appeared to be good and the staff were well off (at ASHO).
------------------------------

The Church of Scientology is keeping for further forensic analysis certain items I brought with me to assist my covert collection of information from the church. These are:
a) a hand-held document scanner secreted in an umbrella handle;
b) a USB camera pen hidden in a tampon
c) a hairbrush with a secret compartment in wich to hide a USB flash drive
d) a micro video recorder hidden in a vitamin bottle;
e) enother USB video camera pen
f) one audio recorder pen
g) covert video camera wristwach.
h) one mobole USB T-mobile hot spot with SD card slot
i) one lockbox hidden in fake English dictionary
j) one false rock with hidden compartment
k) one Duracell USB device
l) Three cell phones
m) Sandisk brand micro SD cards (up to 32 GB)

In the event that these materials are required to be kept as evidence, the Church of Scientology has informed me that they will compensate me for them at a fair market rate.

Fire love - is this your A-E? What exactly are you doing here posting this? I think it is fucking great you did it - just a normal response to the cult smashing one's family! You are totally justified to do this - I hope you did ultimate damage...but is this an "enforced post?"

Fire Buddy - don't feel bad! Good job! You did not hurt anyone except those that are willfully ignorant they are in an evil cult.

The Church of Scientology - L Ron Hubbard himself - infiltrated the United States government. His 3rd wife, Mary Sue Hubbard went to prison over it. When she got out - ole La Fatty Blubbard threw her under the bus - and off loaded her! Hubbard smashed his family to tiny pieces.

Sounds like you were trying to save yours. Never apologize for trying to save your family. I am sorry you think there is something wrong with what you did - I think it is fucking awesome!

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
Fire love - is this your A-E? What exactly are you doing here posting this? I think it is fucking great you did it - just a normal response to the cult smashing one's family! You are totally justified to do this - I hope you did ultimate damage...but is this an "enforced post?"

It reads a little like a self-inflicted KR, doesn't it?

Gib

Crusader

welcome back idle morgue. :thumbsup:

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
I'm probably missing information here but did you write that post of your own free will or "coached" on this. This sounds very much like someone standing over you telling you what to write. Someone like an ethics officer.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Does anyone else feel like this?

15-best-cat-memes-ever-meow--3283dd863e.jpg

Judging from her post history this is an actual depiction of what occurs inside fire dragons head.

If supposedly a 100 people had access to all this super secret info it would be all over the net, one upload is all it would take for it to spread like wildfire. As it stands there hasn't been jack shit leaked, nothing like she describes can be found anywhere, not one iota.

Besides I can't imagine Ken Moxon still wouldn't have her being gang bang sec checked till 2015. A -E steps? Telling the world staff is happy, well cared for and how nice Moxon was and will be returning her property which she used to "spy" on the cult? What the fuck ever.

Fire Dragon, via her posts, has never demonstrated on this board to be anything other than a terribly unhinged, unstable, delusional whack job. (She still believes in the tech going by her post history, but even so the cult thought she was even to crazy for them - thats saying something coming from the cult were Capt Bill was in good standing and a high level exec for 15 years.)I think her children are probably better off in a sane environment without a Scientologist coo-coo for cocco puffs mother who has a history of joining cults and living off welfare.

RandomCat

Patron with Honors
...Fire Dragon, via her posts, has never demonstrated on this board to be anything other than a terribly unhinged, unstable, delusional whack job....
Or perhaps she just posts this crazy stuff as a form of performance art. :confused2:
It is kind of entertaining. :)

Sindy

Crusader
do not unfriend me on facebook. osa has list of my fb friends from 4 days ago. if theycompare to up to date list they will see howmany unfriended me and will think those people have something to do with that:no:

Really Yuliya? I unfriended you because I don't agree with you doing illegal stuff and already told you that. Nobody has "anything to do with this" but you. What are you talking about?

If I still have any friends left after I failed this mission, please, do not share the data I stole in open FB groups.

First of all, I'm sure that nobody asked you to go on this "mission". What you did was wrong and it was apparently illegal. You were warned about that and you ignored it. That was stupid.

Having said that, you also spent many years in the Sea Org and are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, damaged goods. You have lost everything by being obsessed with Scientology including all of your children.

My one and only advice to you is: GET A LAWYER. You know A LOT that I am sure they would not like brought up in a court of law and smeared all over the place. Do not let them push you around. If it were me, I'd lawyer up to the hilt.

That's all I will say on this matter.

Adam7986

Declared SP
Really Yuliya? I unfriended you because I don't agree with you doing illegal stuff and already told you that. Nobody has "anything to do with this" but you. What are you talking about?

First of all, I'm sure that nobody asked you to go on this "mission". What you did was wrong and it was apparently illegal. You were warned about that and you ignored it. That was stupid.

Having said that, you also spent many years in the Sea Org and are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, damaged goods. You have lost everything by being obsessed with Scientology including all of your children.

My one and only advice to you is: GET A LAWYER. You know A LOT that I am sure they would not like brought up in a court of law and smeared all over the place. Do not let them push you around. If it were me, I'd lawyer up to the hilt.

Illegal.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader

Is that person's handle & name known before today?

Status
Not open for further replies.