What's new

OT Powers: Jon Atack on Scientology’s Promise to Make You Superhuman

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Hey, you left and said you were GONE. Don't try to weasel your way back in here posting . . . . . . :angry:

HI HOAXIE!!!!!

:missyou:

:bighug:

LOL

Oh! You must be talking about HelluvaHoax! That is my evil twin.

I am Hoax-lite. I only do occasional "guest posts" and avoid saying too much, lest I require re-moderating and re-retiring. LOL.

(ps: thanks!)

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
LOL

Oh! You must be talking about HelluvaHoax! That is my evil twin.

I am Hoax-lite. I only do occasional "guest posts" and avoid saying too much, lest I require re-moderating and re-retiring. LOL.

(ps: thanks!)
I'm reportin' dat shit, HH-lite! :hysterical:

( Nice to see ya, tho. :) )

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
The reason Jon never got any case gain...
<snip for brevity....>
Mimsey

BTW, Mimsey, I have to agree with you re; the Quickie Bridge comments above. Not that it matters in the larger scheme of things but that description of Jon's scientology experience read like an easily-dismissed-testimony card for any True Believers.

Gib

Crusader
BTW, Mimsey, I have to agree with you re; the Quickie Bridge comments above. Not that it matters in the larger scheme of things but that description of Jon's scientology experience read like an easily-dismissed-testimony card for any True Believers.

Panda. the quickie bridge is regrading the OT levels.

I was talking about the lower bridge,

You seem to bypass that as well.

But what about the upper level bridge?

In either case,

the stated EP's no deliver?

So the question is to you,

do they deliver the EP's as promoted by the Church or LRH?

Are you exterior as a being from your body and can cause things to happen without adherence to MEST?

Or are you self determined? And clearer to make your self determined actions in life?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Panda. the quickie bridge is regrading the OT levels.

I was talking about the lower bridge,

You seem to bypass that as well.

But what about the upper level bridge?

In either case,

the stated EP's no deliver?

So the question is to you,

do they deliver the EP's as promoted by the Church or LRH?

Are you exterior as a being from your body and can cause things to happen without adherence to MEST?

Or are you self determined? And clearer to make your self determined actions in life?
I think Jon himself has said that he had very little actual auditing and Attested as a "Natural Clear". That should tell you what you need to know.

As to the stated EPs and blowhard Hubbard/CofS hype about Abilities gained; I've written my thoughts about that stuff several times here on ESMB. TL:DR version; I never bought it and never sought it.

That being said; I'm in pretty good shape, if I do say so myself! I don't regret having taken the journey even if, knowing what I know now, I probably wouldn't do it again if I had my druthers. :)

guanoloco

As-Wased
Panda's saying he didn't go all appetite over tin cup and go up the pole and become a cropper.

(OK so I've been holding onto typing that for some time and haven't found a way to sequiter [sic?] that in and couldn't resist the temptation to do so now...shoot me already!)