What's new

anonycat?

Adam7986

Declared SP
I was never a scientologist.

I am glad that is the case. I was simply being ironic considering the topic of the thread, not implying that you are a Scientologist.

I can listen to you when you talk to me, that is basic "Auditing", Smurf does a great job being connected to you and listening to what you have to say

Basic auditing is a reverie, where you are totally immersed in something that happened in the past and focused only on the voice of the person sitting across from you. It's hypnosis.

I go to therapy on a regular basis. It's more effective and nothing like auditing at all. NOTHING like auditing. There is no comparison AT ALL.

I haven't read this whole thread yet Commander. But I've enjoyed it. It's interesting.

I've watched that Master movie 4 times now. It's pretty cool the way it displays different types of people and different attitudes. It's a complex demonstration of something. I am very pleased it didn't try to be a documentary type film.

Keep on rocking man. Peace.

cooooooool...

i've done three so far and wil be back for more

do you know if anderson was nominated for best director?

hpm1999

Patron with Honors
Auditing doesn't fuck people up, unless you include the stuff "after clear" on the Grade Chart.

The organizational demands and the fact that auditing doesn't do what they advertise it to do (turn you into a Jedi) is what fucks people up.
The abstract simply says that e scios suffer longer and wih more problems than members of other sociological cults. Although I found use in the TR and other programs auditing and emeter are at the heart of cos no auditing with emeter no Scio. No Scio then no abuse of people, Rfp. Yes I know that indies argue the tech was warped by DM.

But the tech cannot be separated from Hubbard's bridge and Hubbard's on psychotic brain.

Sorry, but I can't let you duck out of that. If not to argue that since no one to this day can say with any certainty what Jesus' mental health was like and people will always question it, so too people will likewise always claim LRH was nuts, why make the comment at all? Was it just some non sequitur unrelated to the context of your opinion in that post about LRH's greatness? No, it wasn't and you know it.

Orly1.jpg

Name 2. (inb4heNeverNamesEvenOne)

The Master is fiction. It's loosely based on the life of LRH without examining Scientology as a religion or its human right abuses and outright crimes. Lawrence Wright is a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist with a spotless reputation. Not a single specific fact in his book has been refuted by the cult or anyone else. To be blunt you make a fool of yourself with that statement.

Realized you cant actually argue your point anymore using logic, reason, or science?

There are many spiritual masters in the world, most dead. But for a living one you might try reading something by the Dalai Lama, unlike LRH he has some good solid (time-tested) masterful advice about spirituality. The way things are going you must see that there is no way that Scientology will make it to 2500 years old. No. Scientology is not from the distant past on another planet, LRH was a bad scifi writer not a thetan from Coltus.

there will always be people who seriosly question commander birdsong's mental health a i'm one of them

i'm sure i will enjoy wright's book but if i were to judge it by what i've read of it on this board i would think it a worthless piece of crap

i think you fit to discuss movies but not film and suspect you would hardpressed to define "cinema"

i am quite fond of the dalai lama nor am i unfamiliar with the eightfold path

AnonKat

Crusader
freedom's just another weird for nuthin' left too loose
nuffin' ain't worth muffin but it's free

[video=youtube;_pHMfNIoLzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pHMfNIoLzg[/video]

OUR OWN DUTCH ENTURBULATOR MACHINE

[video=youtube;jeLbaXYw5qU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeLbaXYw5qU[/video]

Sorry, but I can't let you duck out of that. If not to argue that since no one to this day can say with any certainty what Jesus' mental health was like and people will always question it, so too people will likewise always claim LRH was nuts, why make the comment at all? Was it just some non sequitur unrelated to the context of your opinion in that post about LRH's greatness? No, it wasn't and you know it.

Orly1.jpg

Name 2. (inb4heNeverNamesEvenOne)

The Master is fiction. It's loosely based on the life of LRH without examining Scientology as a religion or its human right abuses and outright crimes. Lawrence Wright is a Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist with a spotless reputation. Not a single specific fact in his book has been refuted by the cult or anyone else. To be blunt you make a fool of yourself with that statement.

Realized you cant actually argue your point anymore using logic, reason, or science?

There are many spiritual masters in the world, most dead. But for a living one you might try reading something by the Dalai Lama, unlike LRH he has some good solid (time-tested) masterful advice about spirituality. The way things are going you must see that there is no way that Scientology will make it to 2500 years old. No. Scientology is not from the distant past on another planet, LRH was a bad scifi writer not a thetan from Coltus.

and ron and i are both from coitus

AnonKat

Crusader
I am glad that is the case. I was simply being ironic considering the topic of the thread, not implying that you are a Scientologist.

Basic auditing is a reverie, where you are totally immersed in something that happened in the past and focused only on the voice of the person sitting across from you. It's hypnosis.

I go to therapy on a regular basis. It's more effective and nothing like auditing at all. NOTHING like auditing. There is no comparison AT ALL.

Auditing is anything the auditor decides it to be, If an auditor does not ask the suggesting questions you don't mock up past lives. I can recommend Gottabrain, she develloped theraphy that only deals with things for the future.

[video=youtube;7qPu7pWws8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qPu7pWws8M[/video]

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Auditing is anything the auditor decides it to be, If an auditor does not ask the suggesting questions you don't mock up past lives. I can recommend Gottabrain, she develloped theraphy that only deals with things for the future.

[video=youtube;7qPu7pWws8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qPu7pWws8M[/video]

Gotta created therapy?

Oh.

OhMG

Patron Meritorious
I interrupt this thread to ask one rhetorical question:

Does everyone here appreciate just how lucky they are NOT to be living in Syria right now?

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming.

TG1

When would it ever NOT be unlucky to live in a country populated by mostly insane people?

I interrupt this thread to ask one rhetorical question:

Does everyone here appreciate just how lucky they are NOT to be living in Syria right now?

We now resume our regularly scheduled programming.

TG1

no shit sherlock

and last evening i got a little tap on the shoulder about it

o well, nothing we haven't seen before...

prayers for the great and ancient syrian people etc. etc...

The abstract simply says that e scios suffer longer and wih more problems than members of other sociological cults. Although I found use in the TR and other programs auditing and emeter are at the heart of cos no auditing with emeter no Scio. No Scio then no abuse of people, Rfp. Yes I know that indies argue the tech was warped by DM.

But the tech cannot be separated from Hubbard's bridge and Hubbard's on psychotic brain.

scientology is "mocked up" rather firmly...

but...

your bed takes the shape of an ogre
a giant moves into the hall
your doctor can hurry right over
and you needn't worry at all...

but...

"a mind once stretched by a new idea will never return to it's previous shape" and the ted patrick assholes are going to make an exes' life LIVING HELL until the ex is at least as stupid as they were before

Sidney18511

Patron with Honors
CB...what happened to this thread? We were invited to a no-hold back lively debate. AC arrived with bells on, ready to go. Others arrived, excited to get this party started! We were ready for a blow out discussion, ready to read your views, ready to jump in and join the fun. I even brought caek.

We came for some intellectual entertainment.

We got a Miley Cryus dance.

Bummer CB. Real bummer.

Well, of course. Anecdotal "evidence" isn't worth spit no matter what is said.

But then your statement edges into "shifting the burden of proof". It isn't up to anyone to prove that Scientology technology doesn't do what Hubbard promised. That's not just silly, it's stupid. The burden of proof for any and all of Hubbard's claims lies solely with Hubbard and any of his followers who continue to make the same claims. Period.

When Hubbard and his followers fail to prove his claims, his claims may be rightfully be considered false. That's the way logic and science works. One would not logically consider unproven claims to be true - that is insane. :omg:

Bill

if scumer steve told me captain hook had some really dynamite purple haze the anecdotal evidence might be worth more than spit to me