What's new

Miscavige Files Declaration in Mosey's Lawsuit Against Scientology

TG1

Angelic Poster
H/T to one of Tony O's readers (Otto T. Mariedahl) who posted this GIF that commemorates Miscavige's legal prowess:

fml.gif

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron
Bet he could pass a lie detector test on what he says. Bet he could shoot a person between the eyes and immediately sit down, put the smoking gun on the table, and pass that test saying he had nothing to do with it.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
H/T to one of Tony O's readers (Otto T. Mariedahl) who posted this GIF that commemorates Miscavige's legal prowess:

fml.gif

That captures perfectly the mental picture I had of DM whenhe admitted in that sworn statement that he is the "ecclesiastical leader" of the cult. If he's gonna perjure himself with that other stuff, shouldn't he take the opportunity to throw Heber under the bus?

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
My guess would be some poor bastard is being dragged from the Hole, cleaned and fattened up to be presentable when thrown under the bus.
After a few sessions he will believe he orchestrated the entire affair to protect the church from evil.

Gadfly

Crusader
From Miss Cabbage's statement:

"Mr. Miscavige has no connection to Texas; the petition fails to allege that Mr. Miscavige committed any wrongful acts in the state. Nevertheless, the Plaintiff has attempted to insert Mr. Miscavige into this Texas litigation in what can only be viewed as rank harassment. The plaintiff’s harassment of Mr. Miscavige, the head of a religion, through the Texas courts is an attack on religious freedom as guaranteed by the Constitution of the State of Texas and the Constitution of the United States. Litigants bent on extorting settlements should not be allowed to so easily and blithely compel the personal participation of ecclesiastical leaders."

The Church of Scientology is always so predictable. Whatever they do to others, they then turn it around and accuse these others of doing it to them!

In this case, the C of S has been actively harassing Marty and his wife. So, they spin it and say that this is being done to them - "can only be viewed as rank harassment". Distract, distract, distract.

An "attack on religious freedom"? :hysterical:

God, they push THAT button over and over and over. :puke2:

Why should "ecclesiastical leaders" be immune to the same requirements as the rest of us? :confused2:

I sure hope Ray Jeffrey knows what he is doing and can PROVE that Miss Cabbage is LYING! :thumbsup:

I would love to see the headlines in newspapers and websites all across the world:

Leader of the Church of Scientology caught red-handed LYING to Courts :clap:

Gadfly

Crusader
My guess would be some poor bastard is being dragged from the Hole, cleaned and fattened up to be presentable when thrown under the bus.

After a few sessions he will believe he orchestrated the entire affair to protect the church from evil.

Yeah, it could be just like with the GO when Hubbard and the Church spread the PR claims (i.e. lies), "it was a small renegade fringe group within the Church that committed all the crimes". And they happily blamed Mary Sue and friends.

There is no limit to what Miss Cabbage will do to make it appear that someone else did it all, and that he was totally innocent, ignorant of it, and uninvolved. I would love to see some poor sucker agree to take the fall, and then when on the stand, change his or her mind, and TELL ALL - how he was groomed to lie and to protect Miss Cabbage and the Church of Scientology. Someday . . . . oh someday . . . . . :happydance:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, Little Davey finally admits that he has had nothing to do with planning, financially coercing any member of any scientology organization to contribute to the IDLE LYING morgue programs, or constructing in accordance with his Complusive Control disorder such properties. He didn't even have any agents in TEXAS to oversee or report on such a program. And I am sure the INT Landlord offices don't exist at 1710 Ivar Avenue either nor did they have anything to do with the rogue Texas organizations who serreptiously stole the IDLE orgue requirements from RTC while those written documents were couriered from one floor to another of the HGB building.

Not to mention, not overseeing the quality control of LRH offices in the morgues and their predecessors , (LRH would be pissed) and had nothing to do with Narconon etc. in Texas or any other state like Oklahoma for that matter.

And it would be my guess that the OSA offices and the Flag Reps and the Flag banking officers never made sure funds were sent to RTC for any use of the [STRIKE]scriptures[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]bylaws[/STRIKE] con-writings of RTC. Might have been one of the CMO who went on Mission, while not being an agent, or member of the secret police of scientology. NO connection there either. Except the suitcases full of fraudulently coerced IAS commingled cash. Remind me I need to check the soles of his Elevator shoes again!

Of course Davey never had any lawyers in the state of texas either and just represented himself in the Debbie Cook case.

I would guess that qualifies him as being negligent in his duties as [STRIKE]Chairman[/STRIKE] Conman of the board of RTC.

NOPE, no connections whatsoever. But maybe I missed something.

Yep, Davey is completely disconnected from the truth.