What's new

Various pics of Scientology in the 80s and 90s, unpublished, until now...

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
^The poster above me is a creep.

dGEfWdU.jpg

F6HgJXs.jpg

JustSheila

Crusader

OMG, BLACKROB, that's ME in the last photo, all the way to the right! OMG!!!! :omg:

I think that photo was taken at Lebanon Hall (main blg of PAC),there was a little room off Leb Hall. There were a couple of SO members who were musicians and once in a while on a Saturday when we had hygiene time or liberty we would have a bit of a minor party together. Someone kept moving the piano to a different room though (I guess we were a bit loud). We were SO out-ethics! :biggrin: Someone stopped that later....

That was back in 1977-1978, when the EPF and RPF were still renovating the complex.

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG, BLACKROB, that's ME in the last photo, all the way to the right! OMG!!!! :omg:

I think that photo was taken at Lebanon Hall (main blg of PAC),there was a little room off Leb Hall. There were a couple of SO members who were musicians and once in a while on a Saturday when we had hygiene time or liberty we would have a bit of a minor party together. Someone kept moving the piano to a different room though (I guess we were a bit loud). We were SO out-ethics! :biggrin: Someone stopped that later....

That was back in 1977-1978, when the EPF and RPF were still renovating the complex.

Wow! That's cool :).
I have sad news tho. Carmine is a dying man as we speak (he is also in the pics):
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...or-and-it-s-annoying-What-Should-I-Do/page260

If you want his contact details, just let me know.

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
With Galit, Diane Klein, Denise Meyer, Bella, Dave m, Janine and Alf
E8Id3lF.jpg

Tal Pilo, Limor Adar, Danielle Sandner, Arina Eliav, Hagar Yehezkel, Daniel Gal, Dudu Burstein, Mili Ishay and Din Elbas.
44xAwFF.jpg

St. Hill wedding
A6ceCJt.jpg

Not sure if i posted this one before (i think so). Delphi 2008
RAEjWcs.jpg

Keri Lee, sammie, Kevin Dorian, Julianne Marie Boudreaux, Michelle Smith Workman, Justin Workman, Amy L Giles, lance Aylor, dannylle Milford, Jacqui Matsumoto, Michael J. Coleman, Lonnie, John Goffredo, Alithea Coleman, Josue, Gabriel Olague "Gabo", Shiela saleihian, Jake Hastings and Rocky.
O9xfUyF.jpg

In Milan
nZyPYyk.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader

It's a lovely shot! That's kind of special to have that come up. A lot of people's lives are lost in Scientology photograph wise.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
yes it's Rae

Off topic comment: Rae was the D/ED of CCInt in the 90's. His daughter, Sharon, was born with a heart defect. They are British if I remember right. Of course you know how things are in the Sea Org, there was no health insurance. So they decided to send the Mathiesons back to England. They had to live there for 6 months in order to get medical care there. So they were there for the 6 months. Sharon went in for a surgery. I think she was 11 or 12 years old. It was supposed to be a simple procedure but sadly, she passed away in the surgery. Shortly after that, Rae and his wife returned to the States and Rae went back to post as D/ED for CC, if I am not mistaken. You could see the grief in his eyes from then on. He tried to pretend it was all ok. Very very sad.

RogerB

Crusader
Shocking as it might now seem, I did once believe in all this . . . :melodramatic:

1981 (maybe '82) the groom's 1st name was Rob from memory He's an Aussie . . . I have no idea who the rest are. Wedding at FSO.
WeddingatFSO1981.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1982 (I think) This is an actual wedding in LA, done on a tennis court . . . the Bride named Sioux (an American) married this Ozzie who took her off to Queensland. She wanted the wedding filmed as part of a movie she was making. The movie plot was about a love story set on a tennis court.

WeddingLA1981or2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This shot on the top of the Fort Harrison 1981 . . . Photo taken by Sioux the girl who made the vestments for me . . . and later put them to good use in L.A. :melodramatic:

AtoptheFortHarrison1981.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ancient history, my Dears. Ancient history. Forgive me :blush: :melodramatic:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Shocking as it might now seem, I did once believe in all this . . . :melodramatic:

1981 (maybe '82) the groom's 1st name was Rob from memory He's an Aussie . . . I have no idea who the rest are. Wedding at FSO.
WeddingatFSO1981.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1982 (I think) This is an actual wedding in LA, done on a tennis court . . . the Bride named Sioux (an American) married this Ozzie who took her off to Queensland. She wanted the wedding filmed as part of a movie she was making.

WeddingLA1981or2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This shot on the top of the Fort Harrison 1981 . . . Photo taken by Sioux the girl who made the vestments for me . . . and later put them to good use in L.A. :melodramatic:

AtoptheFortHarrison1981.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ancient history, my Dears. Ancient history. Forgive me :blush: :melodramatic:

I forgive you, but only because I rather like the garment.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Off topic comment: Rae was the D/ED of CCInt in the 90's. His daughter, Sharon, was born with a heart defect. They are British if I remember right. Of course you know how things are in the Sea Org, there was no health insurance. So they decided to send the Mathiesons back to England. They had to live there for 6 months in order to get medical care there. So they were there for the 6 months. Sharon went in for a surgery. I think she was 11 or 12 years old. It was supposed to be a simple procedure but sadly, she passed away in the surgery. Shortly after that, Rae and his wife returned to the States and Rae went back to post as D/ED for CC, if I am not mistaken. You could see the grief in his eyes from then on. He tried to pretend it was all ok. Very very sad.

I am saddened to hear that - Rae is Scottish (well that is British of course but we brits like to be exact) and his brother Craig was CO UK for a while and then CO Tours UK - not sure what he has been doing since then. I liked Rae very much

RogerB

Crusader
Those white shorts on the groom are too much! They look dorky and are at odds with the rest of his outfit. LOL

Yeh, I'm with you on that one! :blush: Would have been improved with a better pair of legs instead of that skinny set! :roflmao:

But hey, the lady wanted it . . . and ya gotta make a lady happy on her wedding (day and night) :biggrin:

R

Polly

Patron with Honors

Wow sorry off topic here...but I think that is the same piano from my story.

:carryon:

Polly

Patron with Honors
Maybe you will recognize some of the faces:

Chinese School at ITO:
GEhIQxu.jpg

My parents said that the guy in front with glasses and striped shirt is Mitch Wall (Wahl) (one of the names that I remember from my childhood in scientology) I remember his face also lol

Polly

Patron with Honors
My parents said that the guy in front with glasses and striped shirt is Mitch Wall (Wahl) (one of the names that I remember from my childhood in scientology) I remember his face also lol

Sorry correction: Marlon Witt