What's new

Reports of Friday Night Hoopla at Flag, 11-15-2013

TG1

Angelic Poster
Thanks, Ethercat, for using your knowledge to support ESMB.

Stars in your crown!

TG1

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Re: MALICIOUS URL BLOCKED

This came up yesterday and today on ESMB.
Today it came up on this thread. I had not clicked any links to
any other sites.

AVAST (security program)
MALICIOUS URL BLOCKED

URL: http://www.galac-patra.org/Image3.gif

Some months back I got an Avast malware block from that site, and as a courtesy I Skyped Maxim (the site owner) about it, as we chat sometimes. He told me I was mistaken. I repeated in different words that my antivirus program had flagged his site, and he repeated that I was mistaken. I figured that conversation wasn't going anywhere fast and changed the subject!

Paul

Some months back I got an Avast malware block from that site, and as a courtesy I Skyped Maxim (the site owner) about it, as we chat sometimes. He told me I was mistaken. I repeated in different words that my antivirus program had flagged his site, and he repeated that I was mistaken. I figured that conversation wasn't going anywhere fast and changed the subject!

Paul

Actually avast does have an option to select that an alert is a false alert too, (at least sometimes) but I'm like: "How the fook would I know:confused2:"

A few days ago i also got told that some functions in avast were OFF (p2P security and a couple of others). I did not switch them off and I could not switch them on. Eventually had to re-download Avast -no cost but it took awhile to work around. Others on the net have had that with avast too. However I really like avast. I don't know if the problem mentioned here had anything to do with the other Malware problem on this thread.(now handled). I assume not.

The reason I posted about the malware problem here is that it was persistent. When these things are a oncer I don't think about it much. Avast and other security does it's job AFAICS>

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron

So the Freezone's Super Powers Thingy is called OT12 and OT13; do they have a building full of carnival rides too? or do the freezoners just spread their arms out and run around in circles pretending to be an airplane?
Actually, what RONS Orgs have is called Super Power For OTs and it bears very little resemblence to the church's Super Power.

Helena

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

No carnival rides? Well that's a bummer.

At the Church of Hoaxology we are additionally offering SOLO SUPERPOWER which does not require any space age machines. The Pre-OT simply turns their body in circles for a long time--until they feel spinny, disoriented and queasy. It's a contact assist to run out the engram of Scientology.

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious

This came up yesterday and today on ESMB.
Today it came up on this thread. I had not clicked any links to
any other sites.

AVAST (security program)
MALICIOUS URL BLOCKED

URL: http://www.galac-patra.org/Image3.gif

lol. Look, that's about all I do with this internet thing, study what can go wrong. So I'm gonna say dox or stfu. Avast is a respected pgm, but they do want money, so I think they use elbows from time to time.

And you want us to click on your gif? lol...maybe your just joking...or wanna get your gif off.

Have you heard about the ability to pass code over microphones and speakers? Yep. Be careful whom you type next too.

lol. Look, that's about all I do with this internet thing, study what can go wrong. So I'm gonna say dox or stfu. Avast is a respected pgm, but they do want money, so I think they use elbows from time to time.

And you want us to click on your gif? lol...maybe your just joking...or wanna get your gif off.

Have you heard about the ability to pass code over microphones and speakers? Yep. Be careful whom you type next too.

I'm doing somethings now with my gif. Being careful that the spais who can turn my cam on without my permission can't see.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rinder has started to post reports from Friday night's hoopla down at Flag.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/first-report-from-tonights-seal-clubbing/

Some highlights ...

1. The grades are just a key out. The real issues are handled "later."

2. There was no Senior C/S International present for the big tech revisions announced tonight.

3. The big "reveal" was that the new LRH truthiness that defines GAG 2 was found in old BTBs (Board Technical Bulletins). (Not mentioned was that Miscavige did away with BTBs.)

4. Miscavige's new catchphrase: "I've been working on this for 20 years."

:hysterical:

There's more over at Mike's blog.

Mike and Tony O. will probably have more tomorrow as spies continue to report in. Although it wasn't live blogging, tonight's reports by spies (who now have official Scientology identification cards) took only an hour or so to hit the lunatic fringes of the Internet.

:hysterical:

TG1

Every single time that I hear a new announcement coming from Slappy and his Cult, I'm reminded of the movie, Ground Hog day!By the way,this movie is NO FANTASY, dear lady, I'm living proof of that! I can honestly attest to the fact that that which was portrayed as a fantasy in the aforementioned movie is currently happening to me, in real life! I'm telling you this because I do believe that you can relate to this, Twilight Zone type of situation that I'm going through, I'm sure...I hope?! Please tell me that you can, please, even if you have to lie..!

I must truly confess that I am at my wit's end, I'm gonna really lose my mind if I don't break this cycle soon! So, do you think " good deeds" will help release me from this repetitive and nightmarish bond,.. any advice?! Does anyone else out there know?! Help me please, for I'm about to implode!

I'm serious now, I'm having real trouble breathing and the pressure felt in my solar plexus is just unbearable...I need a way out of this absurd reality,fast!:omg:

I am in dire need of some solace from a friend, a stranger willing to offer some or anyone who can simply tell me,"Yes, I understand."

Bartender, make it a double,no,better yet, leave me the bottle,

TP