What's new

2014: Your Predictions for Scientology

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
This year brought lawsuits, lawsuits and lawsuits, books, tents, super power, idle orgs, flying squirrels, Leah and so much more to enjoy with our popcorn.

What are your predictions for 2014?

My thoughts...
Super Power is a disaster waiting to happen. A strenuous running programme for people with unnoticed or ignored health issues is not going to end well. The church will try to cover it up that won't end well for them either.

An SO member, spruced up to testify at one of the trials, will take the opportunity to talk and talk and talk... then ask for the court's protection to escape the church.

Davey, unable to stop himself, will order surveillance and harassment of the Rathbun's. This will all be documented in full on YouTube. Baby Rathbun becomes a multi-multi-millionaire.

Mike Rinder will announce he is no longer a scientologist.

Miscavige will announce at an event that stats are straight up and vertical, the church is showing unparalleled growth in 62 432 countries on 12 continents and had 12 billion new members join in 2013. Public will be asked to donate a set of basics to each of the new members.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Slappy will get deposed in Luis Garcia and Monique Rathbun court cases and will flee in a trailer to a desert....(it is in the tech, ya know! :coolwink:). Laurisse will get put in the HOLE and a new 24 year old will take her place. Laura D will get her just reward and win her lawsuit one way or another. More lawsuits will hit the fan. Anonymous will be revived with a whole new slew of pickets monthly at the vacant Orgs!! Scientology? Gone With the Wind!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tom Cruise and John Travolta quit the cult and get married.

Will Smith and Justin Bieber quit the cult and get married.

David Miscavige discovers Christ and turns himself in for multiple crimes.

Ron returns, but pulls in another coat hanger and ends up back in the Van Allen belt.

OTIX is released and actually delivers true and legitimate magic powers. Real celebrities join the cult including James Randi.

Kirstie Alley sees a psychiatrist. She is pronounced insane. No one is either surprised or concerned.

The Jewish lobby gets tired of the holocaust revisionism of Scientology and declares war on Scientology.

The entire freezone remembers how to build space ships and sets off to clear the rest of sector 9.

NASA starts taking Scientology seriously.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscavige, tired of playing small ball, will purchase a 5 minute ad on the Super Bowl in which he issues an ultimatum to the people of Earth.

It wins the award for funniest Super Bowl ad ever.

Kirstie Alley is injured in a mishap involving Doritos.

A Tom Cruise sex tape surfaces;

turns out he's not such a big star after all.

Scientology goes PUBLIC, merging with Boston Properties, a publicly owned real estate conglomerate.

The IPO opens at $21, soars straight up and vertical to $111 only to crash at the close at $.85 where it is de-listed.

Reed Slatkin is re-arrested and the Feshbacks are taken in for questioning by SEC investigators.

Other than that, 2014 will be a quiet year!
icon11.png

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh dear god, NO! No,no,no sex tape of Tom Cruise. Please. Not that.
That village idiot grin mixed with naked butt could kill the sex drive of bunnies.

Even bunnies in neighboring countries would be at risk.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Slappy will get deposed in Luis Garcia and Monique Rathbun court cases and will flee in a trailer to a desert....(it is in the tech, ya know! :coolwink:). Laurisse will get put in the HOLE and a new 24 year old will take her place. Laura D will get her just reward and win her lawsuit one way or another. More lawsuits will hit the fan. Anonymous will be revived with a whole new slew of pickets monthly at the vacant Orgs!! Scientology? Gone With the Wind!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I just love being right. I posted this earlier this week. TODAY - my postulate STUCK and it is not even 2014. Now there are some Oatee powers I have and I ain't even Oatee (scientologically speaking)...but I was oatee long before Scientology!! I am at cause and I can make my postulates stick!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Anonycat

Crusader
I just love being right. I posted this earlier this week. TODAY - my postulate STUCK and it is not even 2014. Now there are some Oatee powers I have and I ain't even Oatee (scientologically speaking)...but I was oatee long before Scientology!! I am at cause and I can make my postulates stick!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not so fast!

berg-quartzsite6.jpg

TheSpectator

Patron with Honors
Here are my predictions:

1. GAT2, Super Power, and Cause Resurgence RD will all be heavily promoted but none of them will reverse the dramatic decline of Scientology.
  2. Miscavige will be deposed but is already prepared to live in exile in some other country like Dubai or somewhere in the Caribbean (Debbie Cook: Keep an eye on who moves in next-door to you!).
  3. Scientology's decline will accelerate but, with enough money stashed away, it will continue its "expansion" with a few new Ideal Org openings.
  4. Asian Scientology will continue to expand but only because they don't understand the significance of the current decline. They're still a bit isolated because of problems with translations.
  5. Most ex-Scientologists will FINALLY realize that LRH was a liar and there is no such thing as "Standard Tech".
  6. The Indie field will decrease. They'll start to wise-up and realize that there is no workable technology in Scientology.

Don't underestimate Miscavige: Scientology still has a lot of money and blackmail influence with opinion leaders. It will take a long time to slay this dragon. DM is a sociopath but he has PLENTY of money and blackmail to keep himself out of jail for the rest of his life. He will eventually abandon Scientology but in a comfortable exile.

On the bright side, many of us will be able to reunite with our disconnected family members!

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
Don't know if he has an account over here. These are John P. Capitalists predictions. Worth the read!

http://www.johnpcapitalist.com/2013/12/work-in-progress-predictions-for-scientology-in-2014/

It’s getting close to the end of the year, a time that unleashes a flurry of “year in review” posts. But given my focus on research, which ultimately is about trying to predict some part of the future, I'd like to think about what might happen in the wacky world of Scientology in 2014. And I'd like to ask your help in doing so.

In my most recent blog post, I’m setting out a couple of key predictions for what I believe will happen to Scientology next year, and I invite you to help in coming up with a combined list of about ten things that we, collectively, believe will happen. If we do this right, then I can publish an “official” predictions document on New Year's Day that summarizes our thought process. It’ll be fun to circle back a year hence to see how we did.

My six predictions so far:

1) The major event business will collapse completely in 2014.

2) The Ideal Org strategy will come to a grinding halt.

3) The retreat from the larger world outside the US will accelerate.

4) We will find that "under the radar" members are a majority of the US membership.

5) Disconnection will become increasingly less effective as a tool to keep members in line.

6) The legal losing streak will continue and may worsen significantly.

I would very much value your thoughts and suggestions on these predictions, on the relative importance of these factors, and on predictions I have completely overlooked. I'll distill down the general consensus of your thoughts and comments into a final Predictions 2014 document to unleash on New Year's Day...

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
My crystal ball, after being dropped in the mud a few times, has this to say:

There will be more law suits filed - they will drag on with no big news for about two more years. DM will not appear in any of them because he would make a fool of himself and that can not be allowed to happen.

More people will leave & make public statements about disconnections.... with YouTube proof which will be denied on all official levels.

There will be some sort of escape from the hole... with YouTube proof which will be denied on all official levels.

The foundation will crack.... and the tower will start to lean.... with YouTube proof which will be denied on all official levels.

:melodramatic:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
In no particular order, here goes:

-- Minimum of 5 separate civil lawsuits will be filed (similar to the Garcia suit) to recoup fraudulently obtained 'super power' funds.

-- Minimum of 3 California-based 'whales' will leave Co$. (1 of these will go public.)

-- Will Smith & Jada Pinkett-Smith & their kids/family will publicly announce they are members of Co$.

-- Minimum of 2 lengthy investigative articles will be published by well-respected, widely-circulated US-based MSM outlets.

-- Minimum of 4 lengthy investigative articles will be published by well-respected, widely-circulated UK- & AU-based MSM outlets.

-- Tony Ortega's book will be published. Legal wrangling will occur.

-- Narconon of Georgia will file an application to have their state license reinstated and, once rebuffed, will file suit. (They'll lose in 2015.)

-- The cable show, Kirstie, will not be renewed by the TV Land network.

-- Minimum of 5 members of Co$ will declare themselves to be "indies". (2 of them will start blogs.)

-- Lisa Marie Presley will not publicly disavow Co$ in 2014.

-- Washington, D.C. lobbying will increase dramatically for Co$ & all of the front groups. (WISE, CCHR, ABLE, Narconon, etc.)

-- Queen Latifah's daytime talk show will be renewed.

-- TeamScio will appeal at least 2 2014 rulings in the DeCrescenzo case to the California Appellate level.

-- No book written by Leah Remini will be published in 2014.

-- Minimum of 3 as-yet-unidentified members of Co$ in key positions will 'defect'...with documents.

-- Minimum of 5 org properties will be sold.

-- Co$ will ignore the deadlines to provide information/documentation to the Australian authorities.

-- The insurance companies who have already filed for reimbursement from Co$ will win in 2014.

-- Minimum of 3 new insurance company-based lawsuits will be filed against Co$ for reimbursement.

-- Minimum of 5 new insurance company-based lawsuits will be filed against Narconon/Narconon-related entities for reimbursement.

-- Katie Holmes will make no public statement about Co$ in 2014.

-- Kirstie Alley will step-up her advocacy of CCHR and Narconon.

-- The official "investigation" in Oklahoma re: Narconon Arrowhead will produce a multi-page report. It will be excoriated as a 'whitewash'.

-- The international MSM will continue to gain confidence and write/publish articles about Co$ with increased frequency.

-- If a settlement is agreed upon between TeamScio and Mrs. Rathbun in 2014, it will not happen before David Miscavige is deposed.

Just guessin',

JB

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Predictions:

1) Xenu breaks containment and hires attorney Ray Jeffries to sue CoS for Libel and False Imprisonment.

2) Tony Ortega's book will be released and quickly become a New York Times Bestseller!

3) CoS offers Marty $50 Million to STFU. He declines.

4) Miscavige continues to prepare his new home in Bulgravia, scheduled for arrival in the summer of 2015.

5) John Travolta will resign from the CoS.

6) Miscavige's dogs will all escape from the Int Base with the help of PETA.

7) Miscavige will announce that a message from LRH has been received, authorizing the release of OT IX and X.

8) "Donations" for OT IX and X will begin to be regged immediately after the announcement with promises that these levels will result in
a Clear Planet within 2 years once delivery of these levels begins.

9) OT IX and X are not released and never will be, but 350 Million are collected as advance payments.

10) Mark Bunker's film will be released and nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature.