What's new

DECLARED!! Longtime UK scientologist and former OSA agent

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
What is the church's reason for this I wonder?

I don't think the church needs a reason, anyone being in long enough who has sacrificed enough can pick up the winning goldenrod ticket. It's just random. Or maybe she misspelled Misscabbage:omg:.

Sounds like she's still drinking the koolaid from her attitude, though.

Anonycat

Crusader
Lousqueezius // June 8, 2010 at 10:39 pm | Reply

Right, here goes …deep breath. After various happenings and goings on (yup, I have one of those five page stories too) and having spent the last 10 years or so laying low and putting my life back together and trying to make some sense of it all, I find myself rather wanting to raise an inelegant two finger salute to the church and their bullying tactics, so… I’m Louise Cronin and I’m with you awesome fellas.

SP!

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
What is the church's reason for this I wonder?

The Cronins are a family of Scientologist's. Alex is/was on staff at London Org and his parents are former SO.

She has some incredible art on her Facebook. I hope she remains out now.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
My guess regarding the recent spate of Declares; it's the new WHY for scientology fail, "We've been held back by long-term SPs amongst us!"
It's the Golden Age Of Goldenrod.

Anonycat

Crusader
We're safe now, Tom. Everyone is declared, so it's just us now.

miscavigeUgly.jpg

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hopefully Louise will see this as a positive thing and that the cult can’t do anything more to her now.

And, I really hope that she will be prompted to tell some of her stories from the inside. What Louise has witnessed and been through defies belief – as bad as pretty much anything we’ve heard before. And capable of inflicting severe embarrassment on the cult, just at the time when there is going to be much discussion about whether or not they should be considered a religion.

Louise, you know where I am. If you need someone to talk to, I am here for you.

Axiom142

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
My guess regarding the recent spate of Declares; it's the new WHY for scientology fail, "We've been held back by long-term SPs amongst us!"

Yes on this post. I am told AOLA Advanced Org of Los Angeles is being used as a "clearing house" to investigate and declare all these anti-social characters who have been giving megabucks for years (no refunds, we keep the *donations* while we kick you out)....AOLA = A Gestapo head office of investigation and cross-investigation and
orders to furiously Knowledge report those dissidents who dare to think and say a critical thought...
7 Los Angeles Scientologists being declared this week alone...all declares carefully hidden and locked in HCO and quietly revealed by Julian Schwartz so that ordered disconnections are done VOLUNTARILY to match the party line...

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
If the percentage of SPs is just more than 2.5% in the total population, why are all executives now SPs? And Tom Cruises' auditor? And everyone but the 1,000 people who came to the opening of the SP building? (except for that SP who took photos and sent them to Tony Ortega!) Is scientology creating SPs? Are they un-mocking families?

TG1

Angelic Poster

Given this and what Karen said, it sounds like a good thing to me. Separate the sheeple from the goats. Make the sheeple wonder why the goats are all the cool people. Cognitive dissonance will do its work.

I like it.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Yes on this post. I am told AOLA Advanced Org of Los Angeles is being used as a "clearing house" to investigate and declare all these anti-social characters who have been giving megabucks for years (no refunds, we keep the *donations* while we kick you out)....AOLA = A Gestapo head office of investigation and cross-investigation and
orders to furiously Knowledge report those dissidents who dare to think and say a critical thought...

OMFG...

AOLA? Really?

OK, at the risk of sounding "theedy weedy", AOLA was always the "theta" place to be.

I worked there for years. I loved that org.

It was a safe space.

This is just so horrible.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have to wonder what California Attorney General Kamala D Harris thinks about all this. Does she approve?

7 Los Angeles Scientologists being declared this week alone...all declares carefully hidden and locked in HCO and quietly revealed by Julian Schwartz so that ordered disconnections are done VOLUNTARILY to match the party line...

Lone Star

Crusader
Over the years some people have made some interesting and IMO accurate similarities between Hitler and Slappy. Toward the end of the war Hitler started going crazy and issuing orders and making decisions that further harmed the Nazi's efforts to even save Germany, much less win the war. (Ironically TC made a movie playing the guy who tried to kill Hitler for being insane...Lol.....)

Perhaps DM is doing the same thing as the "war" heats up and the battles are either being lost or are much harder to win. He's going nuts! Florida and Texas cases going badly? Start getting rid of the members who give a lot of money....Cave in the entire South African Scientology presence.

Yeah, makes sense. :duh:

I'm betting that his insanity will increase 1000X! Exploding stat graph!!! :omg: