What's new

DECLARED!! Longtime UK scientologist and former OSA agent

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Three weeks ago, on Thanksgiving, as families and friends gathered to share food, love, and fellowship, Gale Voight called one of my family members and told them He had just learned that his wife was divorcing him, his children were disconnecting from him, and his "church", Scientology had declared him Suppressive.

What, you ask, was his offense?

I am told that he committed the unpardonable act of going on the internet...and looking.

Looking...

THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF SCIENTOLOGY.

Thank you for this information. How heartbreaking it must be for him! I hope he's got some support outside of scientology to help him plan what he's going to do to try and salvage things or move on.

If you are reading this, Gale, take heart that we are here for you in thought and spirit.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
I wonder what Gale's family is going to do? He owns a used car lot and employees a couple of them from what I remember.

hybrid

I wonder what Gale's family is going to do? He owns a used car lot and employees a couple of them from what I remember.
This is when an ex-cultie's life spins out of control because they really needed a whole new life all along but didn't know it. He will go through some rough times and will come out of it. I imagine the family scenario will be tougher than the employment/business aspect but it all sucks.

Jump

Operating teatime
This is when an ex-cultie's life spins out of control because they really needed a whole new life all along but didn't know it. He will go through some rough times and will come out of it. I imagine the family scenario will be tougher than the employment/business aspect but it all sucks.

This is the EP of a life in that abusive scam. Damaged families, businesses and bleak futures.

SCIENTOLOGY SPOKESHOLE:
We advocate freedom for people
to decide for them self
with who and who not they wish to associate.

CASUAL READER:
Yeah, right - sounds legit.
:hysterical: