What's new

Squirrel Busters! Where are they now?

John McGhee

Patron
Squirrel Busters! what a joke! how could anybody take seriously, an organisation like co$, which incorporates such terminology into it's "ecclesiastical" lexicon. Eh Cringe!! I'm looking at you indies too, eh, Cringe!! it was your beloved hubbard who coined the stupid term. However, if substantial remuneration is a factor then pride sometimes takes a hike. According to my source, and I almost had to give some deep-throat to obtain the information, a member of the Squirrel Busters, one Joanne Wheaton, was handsomely compensated for her "efforts" at wailing like a banshee outside the old Rathbun place in Ingleside, Texas. Joanne, a Canadian, is herself a Squirrel of sorts, violating US immigration laws. but hey, shes part of the must ethical group on the planet, so wog rules mustn't apply. Joanne Wheaton was paid between $1,000 - $2,000/day to harass Marty Rathbun in the summer of 2011 in Ingleside on the Bay, Texas.
Her last known address was 6266 Bear Court, Frazier Park, CA 93225 - this house is in a rural mountainous area, about 85 miles outside of LA where Joanne kept a lot of horses (both full-size and mini) in a barn that she had built for them (she loves riding horses and one of the big horses was for her daughter Asia).
She owns the largest Scientologist rooming house in LA known as the Franklin House - which has it’s own website: www.franklinhouse.org She also has a couple other properties in LA where she rents rooms to Scientologists. She acts as FSM for a lot of her tenants, many of whom are ex-SO and have been trying to deal with freeloader debts, etc.
Joanne is one of the OSA A-list spies and has been for years. She even was a licensed Private Investigator in California at one time and has done many cycles with OSA intel.
Joanne gave the IAS a big chunk of money after her squirrelbuster gig and got a a big plaque for it from IAS. During this time she was going to Flag and getting sec checks (the squirrelbusters were paid very well but were expected to then pay for their own sec checks for doing the OSA work and were expected to make big donations to the IAS, all of which she did).
In the summer of 2008, Joanne had to leave the US and go spend a few months in Canada because her status as a US resident was kind of iffy because she had hired an unqualified immigration lawyer to handle her immigration case and he fucked it up by missing some deadlines for filing stuff, etc. so she does not have a green card (or didn’t at the time this information was known). In the past, a couple of American Scientologist friends offered to marry her so that she could stay in the US legally, but she didn’t want to go that route.
For her to be acting as a squirrelbuster means that with her tenuous immigration status in the US, she was committing hate crimes by harassing the Rathbuns in Texas and if the US ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) agency knew about it, she could be deported back to Canada.

Anonycat

Crusader
Does this apply to John W. Allender?

Mission holder, San Jose, California.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-allender/20/99b/4a2

Federal Stalking Laws

18 USCS § 2261A. Stalking. (2013)
Whoever--
(1) travels in interstate or foreign commerce or is present within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or enters or leaves Indian country, with the intent to kill, injure, harass, intimidate, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate another person, and in the course of, or as a result of, such travel or presence engages in conduct that--

(B) causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of subparagraph (A); or

(2) with the intent to kill, injure, harass, intimidate, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate another person, uses the mail, any interactive computer service or electronic communication service or electronic communication system of interstate commerce, or any other facility of interstate or foreign commerce to engage in a course of conduct that--

(B) causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of paragraph (1)(A),

shall be punished as provided in section 2261(b) of this title.

(b) Penalties. A person who violates this section or section 2261A [18 USCS § 2261A] shall be fined under this title, imprisoned-

(1) for life or any term of years, if death of the victim results;

(2) for not more than 20 years if permanent disfigurement or life threatening bodily injury to the victim results;

(3) for not more than 10 years, if serious bodily injury to the victim results or if the offender uses a dangerous weapon during the offense;

(4) as provided for the applicable conduct under chapter 109A [18 USCS §§ 2241 et seq.] if the offense would constitute an offense under chapter 109A [18 USCS §§ 2241 et seq.] (without regard to whether the offense was committed in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison); and

(5) for not more than 5 years, in any other case, or both fined and imprisoned.

(6) Whoever commits the crime of stalking in violation of a temporary or permanent civil or criminal injunction, restraining order, no-contact order, or other order described in section 2266 of title 18, United States Code, shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than 1 year.

http://www.victimsofcrime.org/our-p...ce-center/stalking-laws/federal-stalking-laws

Daisy

Patron with Honors
John Allender is not the mission holder for San Jose Mission, I believe it is Pat Wehner. Pat is his boss and owns Sterling Construction. I knew both of them in the 70's. Pat is the type of guy Allender would make fun of. He was a sweet guy. John is still the same guy he was in the 70's. Mark Warlick, squirrel buster too is the Director of Special affairs (OSA) at Los Gatos Org. Mark and John have worked together in the past. Gee, Mark was a nice guy too. Now look at them.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does Scientology reach into the US White house to harrass whistleblowers?

John McGhee and Anonycat.

I am beginning to think, ( hope that is not a crime ) it doesn't matter what laws exist. It's beginning to appear as though as long as one has a reach ( safepoint) into the U.S.A White House ( http://becerra.house.gov/ ) 99% of what you want to do could be protected by having smooshed up to friends in high places?

From: http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/04/mo...tology-leaders-foul-mouthed-texts/#more-12449

To: Lou/DM
Mar 19, 2007
.....We are leaving people here to track their activities. The org DSAs have been briefed as well and are ready to handle them if they show up.

To: Lou/DM
Mar 19, 2007
.....and we will use that against him. If he does interview them them they will da his lines — people like lee baca [Los Angeles County Sheriff], xavier becerra [US Congressman], bill hosten (who was in the mar 13 ol video). We are getting these lined up. We are also getting melanie lekas prepared (she is the sister of the ex-scngst JS interviewed named mike henderson who can speak for the 20 other members of the family who are winning scnists.) We are putting this together at osai [Office of Special Affairs International] and will send a complete report at the end of the nite as I know you hve only been getting bits and pieces on blackberry

To: Mike Rinder Cc: Tommy Davis
Mar 24, 2007

............providing the accurate information. As for the stupid allegation of being “aftraid” to see Sweeny, anybody who actually knows COB knows what a joke it is (and the people they’ve interviewed don’t know COB which you idiots already know! Even Jeff H — when has he ever seen me on the front lines?). COB works on church matters and where necessary reserves his public appointments where it counts — personally opening scores of churches, meeting government officials and others in high positions where his time is more valuable. Afraid? He’s met individuals from 10 Downing not to mention the home office. And in spain, some of the highest officials in their government. And in the US, with the IRS. And on and on and on — not to mention the public events I have held as in LA attended by virtually a who’s who in politics (leading congress women), law enforcement (sheriff of la),
entertainment (all studio heads) and business (multi-billion dollar congolmerates)

I wonder how many of these mentioned individuals realize that they have a weasel in their coattails or up their dress. Hiding..as so well mentioned in recent depositions.

And a thumbs up to John Sweeney per this comment on the blog.

pronoia D.Y.G. • 5 hours ago −
Actually, I think it John Sweeney who saved Mike Rinder. So after the California adventures are over, Tommy flees to Las Vegas or something and Mike is sent to London for further Sweeney handling -- and while he is there, John point blank asks Mike if DM was beating him (Jeff Hawkins must've filled him in Santa Barbara) and Mike said no how dare you ask such a psychotic question. But he knew that he was telling a lie -- and it also must've reminded him that more beatings and the hole was all that lay in the future if he went back to Hemet. So he blew -- along with the gold blackberry and history is still unfolding from all that!

Anonycat

Crusader
John Allender is not the mission holder for San Jose Mission, I believe it is Pat Wehner. Pat is his boss and owns Sterling Construction. I knew both of them in the 70's. Pat is the type of guy Allender would make fun of. He was a sweet guy. John is still the same guy he was in the 70's. Mark Warlick, squirrel buster too is the Director of Special affairs (OSA) at Los Gatos Org. Mark and John have worked together in the past. Gee, Mark was a nice guy too. Now look at them.

Oh, I always thought the Winchester place was his!

CO2

Patron Meritorious
Oh, I always thought the Winchester place was his!

If you're thinking the hole in the wall on Winchester in San Hose is his, well I don't know.

If you mean the Winchester (Sarah - that is) mindset, that's another story.

winchester4262012.jpeg

It may even be true that the bats in his belfry audited out his thetan, and exorcised it like any other BT. Enquiring minds want to know.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Jesus,

they have been found here
It's very very very sad

IMG_1093.JPG

TG1

Angelic Poster
Has anyone noticed if the Squirrelbusters named as defendants in Mosey's lawsuit (John Allender and Ed Bryan, I believe ... ?) have actually had their lawyers file responses to Mosey's complaint yet?

Thanks,

TG1

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Has anyone noticed if the Squirrelbusters named as defendants in Mosey's lawsuit (John Allender and Ed Bryan, I believe ... ?) have actually had their lawyers file responses to Mosey's complaint yet?

Thanks,

TG1

John Allender isn't named as a defendant (yet). Ditto for: Joanne Wheaton, Richard Hirst, Bert Parr*, and a few others seen on the videos or in the still photos during the 'squirrel buster' operation.

Ed Bryan is a defendant, just as you pointed out. :)

The online court docket shows that defendants Ed Bryan, David Lubow, and Monty Lynn Drake have all filed responses...but none of the responses have yet been uploaded and/or made publicly-available.
Mr. Drake's response appears to have been sealed by the Court due to a confidentiality agreement with an as-yet-unnamed attorney and/or law firm.

It gets confusing because, for example, although Joanne Wheaton is mentioned by name in the First Amended Petition (FAP) filed by the Plaintiff, she was not added as a defendant. (Yet.)

JB

*Not to be confused with Bert Leahy who was a freelance videographer in Texas, but who filed a declaration which supports Mrs. Rathbun.

Anonycat

Crusader
If you're thinking the hole in the wall on Winchester in San Hose is his, well I don't know.

If you mean the Winchester (Sarah - that is) mindset, that's another story.

winchester4262012.jpeg

It may even be true that the bats in his belfry audited out his thetan, and exorcised it like any other BT. Enquiring minds want to know.

8fll.jpg

CO2

Patron Meritorious
Usually at night at the Los Gatos Org in San Jose, CA, there are between 7 and 12 people.

Tonight there was a minimum of 30 people, probably closer to 50.

What's happening tonight?

Does anyone one know or care to guess.

John Allender was there. He's usually not there at night or on week days.

8-8008

Patron with Honors
Does this apply to John W. Allender?

Mission holder, San Jose, California.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-allender/20/99b/4a2

Federal Stalking Laws

18 USCS § 2261A. Stalking. (2013)
Whoever--
(1) travels in interstate or foreign commerce or is present within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or enters or leaves Indian country, with the intent to kill, injure, harass, intimidate, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate another person, and in the course of, or as a result of, such travel or presence engages in conduct that--

(B) causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of subparagraph (A); or

(2) with the intent to kill, injure, harass, intimidate, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate another person, uses the mail, any interactive computer service or electronic communication service or electronic communication system of interstate commerce, or any other facility of interstate or foreign commerce to engage in a course of conduct that--

(B) causes, attempts to cause, or would be reasonably expected to cause substantial emotional distress to a person described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii) of paragraph (1)(A),

shall be punished as provided in section 2261(b) of this title.

(b) Penalties. A person who violates this section or section 2261A [18 USCS § 2261A] shall be fined under this title, imprisoned-

(1) for life or any term of years, if death of the victim results;

(2) for not more than 20 years if permanent disfigurement or life threatening bodily injury to the victim results;

(3) for not more than 10 years, if serious bodily injury to the victim results or if the offender uses a dangerous weapon during the offense;

(4) as provided for the applicable conduct under chapter 109A [18 USCS §§ 2241 et seq.] if the offense would constitute an offense under chapter 109A [18 USCS §§ 2241 et seq.] (without regard to whether the offense was committed in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison); and

(5) for not more than 5 years, in any other case, or both fined and imprisoned.

(6) Whoever commits the crime of stalking in violation of a temporary or permanent civil or criminal injunction, restraining order, no-contact order, or other order described in section 2266 of title 18, United States Code, shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than 1 year.

http://www.victimsofcrime.org/our-p...ce-center/stalking-laws/federal-stalking-laws

Too bad that I am in Europe BUT why don't we go to their business, home and get a protest done there !! Sterling = lot of non-scientologists there isn't it ? Maybe some nice signs "Company run by a Scientologist"....

Why don't we use what scn says "What did you do to pull that IN".... euh.... I did the same by going to the Rathbun's home for weeks... = get yourself clean :)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
---snipped---

John Allender isn't named as a defendant (yet). Ditto for: Joanne Wheaton, Richard Hirst, Bert Parr*, and a few others seen on the videos or in the still photos during the 'squirrel buster' operation.

Ray may be saving them for later. LOL

There is no amount of coaching or drilling that OSA can put them through which will prepare them for testifying. They are both complete delusional loons and I predict they will say absurd and damaging things under discovery/cross examination by Master Ray.

The good part of a cult having delusional loons like Allender/Wheaton: They will say/do really crazy things for the cult leader.

The bad part of a cult having delusional loons like Allender/Wheaton: They will continue to say/do really crazy things (against anyone, including the cult leader) because they are delusional loons.​

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
...There is no amount of coaching or drilling that OSA can put them through which will prepare them for testifying. They are both complete delusional loons and I predict they will say absurd and damaging things under discovery/cross examination by Master Ray...[/INDENT]

This wets my appetite. This is so true. Look at the 360 interview where they all stood up for David Miscavige. They looked insane. They weren't being cross examined, it was just a regular interview.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
This wets my appetite. This is so true. Look at the 360 interview where they all stood up for David Miscavige. They looked insane. They weren't being cross examined, it was just a regular interview.

Link?

You're not thinking of the "Inch Wives" are you? The former wives of ex-Int execs (Rathbun, Rinder, Hawkins...) who lied to protect Miscavige.

I've seen footage on various videos of Wheaton out in front of Marty's house, doing/saying very wacky stuff, but I don't recall seeing her interviewed on 360.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quote Originally Posted by oneonewasaracecar View Post

The word you want is WHET. To whet one's appetite is to sharpen it, as with a whet-stone etc etc.

:eyeroll:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Usually at night at the Los Gatos Org in San Jose, CA, there are between 7 and 12 people.

Tonight there was a minimum of 30 people, probably closer to 50.

What's happening tonight?

Does anyone one know or care to guess.

John Allender was there. He's usually not there at night or on week days.

Video of LRH birthday event?

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Aha! A GrammarBuster on the SquirrelBuster thread! That makes me want to whet my whistle! lol

What WIT! For the benefit of those whose first language is not English, a person would generally WET his whistle by taking a drink before he WHETS his appetite.

But it matters not a WHIT.