What's new

Jessica Anne Feshbach (Davis) now a realtor in Austin, Texas?

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Tommy's Special Skills

Private Equity
Public Relations
Crisis Management
Public Speaking
Media Relations
Crisis Communications
Strategy
Real Estate Private Equity
Entrepreneurship
Video Production
Non-profit Leadership
Event Planning
Event Management
Investor Relations
Events
Live Events
Lobbying
Fundraising
Strategic Communications
Speech Writing

:lol:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
He's special assistant to Daddy! Funny he's gone back to Tommy, guess he gave up on being Thomas. Wonder if Jessica moved with him to Santa Monica? Or if there's trouble in paradise? Fake cancer aside, it seemed she was doing ok in real estate in Austin, would kind of suck to give up the new career you had been building and home just because your husband couldn't hack it and wanted to run to daddy.

I do wonder about that cancer fraud. When it was first mentioned a few ppl wondered if it was a shore story but they were beaten down with some indignation by ppl claiming to have very close contact with Jess's family/friends who confirmed she was on deaths door/ in hospice. So we're they lying to their family & friends? I mean the cult can spread the story but if friends & family were saying she was in hospice you would think details like that would have come straight from the Jess/Tommy or their mothers.

She was on chemo in 04 or 03 when I was still in the Sea Org. She was losing her hair and everything. I dont know if she was ever fighting death or if it ever got that far, but she did have cancer and get chemo for it. Unless she was taking something else that made her hair fall out.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
He's special assistant to Daddy! Funny he's gone back to Tommy, guess he gave up on being Thomas. Wonder if Jessica moved with him to Santa Monica? Or if there's trouble in paradise? Fake cancer aside, it seemed she was doing ok in real estate in Austin, would kind of suck to give up the new career you had been building and home just because your husband couldn't hack it and wanted to run to daddy.

I do wonder about that cancer fraud. When it was first mentioned a few ppl wondered if it was a shore story but they were beaten down with some indignation by ppl claiming to have very close contact with Jess's family/friends who confirmed she was on deaths door/ in hospice. So we're they lying to their family & friends? I mean the cult can spread the story but if friends & family were saying she was in hospice you would think details like that would have come straight from the Jess/Tommy or their mothers.

Maybe Tommy is going to SUE and he wants to be in the right jurisdiction? LOL The "cancer fraud" is Scientology spreading their WHISPERING CAMPAIGNS and they do that about everyone who leaves....EVERYONE.

IT would have been bad PR to tell the truth - that Tommy Davis could not hack lying anymore and getting punched by Miscavige because the spokesholes job is impossible to do, be and now, have...there is no spokeshole except COB. Sigh...he has to do everything himself.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
From whitepages.com

Jessica M Davis Age: 35-39

Address

2602 Harleyhill Dr Austin, TX 78745-5914

Says previous addresses were North Hollywood and San Jose. Sounds like her.

Different address but still in Austin.

I'd say they split up.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
From whitepages.com

Address

I'd say they split up.

The owner of that property is listed as David Heyman, and it was purchased in 1996. She's either renting, or the record is not accurate.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
The owner of that property is listed as David Heyman, and it was purchased in 1996. She's either renting, or the record is not accurate.

Don't really know for sure.

But if they just split up, and their house is on the market, I'd say there's a good chance she's renting.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I don't think Tommy lives in CA, nor are he and Jessica separated as some have suggested here. IIRC, Tommy mentions in his deposition for the Rathbun case that he works the CA company and lives in TX. I recall reading somewhere in one of the articles or in a comment that he was working from TX. It may have been in this article
http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/02/th...et-of-documents-filed-in-scientology-lawsuit/

Anyway, here are some related clips of his depo:

ORAL AND VIDEOTAPED DEPOSITION OF12 THOMAS W. "TOMMY" DAVIS13 DECEMBER 4, 2013

taken in TX. Exhibit F of Monique Rathbun v Scientology: Motion to Reconsider

Q. And you today are an employee of a business in11 Austin, Texas, I guess, aren't you?12 MR. WINGARD: Objection, form.13 A. No.14 Q. (BY MR. JEFFREY) Okay. Who -- who are you an15 employee of today?16 A. I'm an employee of a company in California.17 Q. Okay. But you reside here. Does that company18 have offices here?19 A. It does not.20 Q. So you work from your home and then you travel21 as needed?22 A. Correct.23 Q. And are you a full-time employee of that24 company?25 A. I am.

Page 13
1 Q. What is the company?2 A. Colony Capital, LLC.3 Q. What is Colony Capital, LLC?4 A. It's a private equity firm.5 MR. WINGARD: Objection. Mr. Jeffrey, can6 you help me understand what this has to do with the7 jurisdictional issue?8 MR. JEFFREY: Well, I've only been doing9 this for 30 years. But my understanding is that, every10 witness, we're entitled to find out who they are, where11 they're from, et cetera, so that we can weigh the value12 and credibility of their testimony. So I'm not going to13 go into any great detail about --14 MR. WINGARD: Okay.15 MR. JEFFREY: -- his employment but just16 who is he, where does he work, et cetera.17 MR. WINGARD: Fair enough. I just --18 MR. JEFFREY: And in particular, I'm --19 to -- to telegraph, I'm curious about what his status is20 today with regard to the defendants in the case. That21 obviously goes to the weight of his testimony.22 MR. WINGARD: Sure. But you're asking him23 about his company that he works for, which is not related24 to the Church of Scientology -- what their business is.25 And I was -

Page 14
MR. JEFFREY: Right.2 MR. WINGARD: -- just curious how that's --3 how that relates to jurisdiction over --4 MR. JEFFREY: Well, I'm--5 MR. WINGARD: -- David Miscavige.6 MR. JEFFREY: I'mcurious how he is a7 member of the Sea Organization yet he works full-time for 8 another company in some other line of business. I just9 want to know what other line of business.10 MR. WINGARD: Okay.11 MR. JEFFREY: That's all.12 Q. (BY MR. JEFFREY) What -- what line of business13 is your -- tell me what the company is. Colony Capital?14 What --15 A. Correct.16 Q. What -- what type of company is that?17 A. Private equity.18 Q. And what does that mean?19 A. It is an investment management entity, a type of 20 investment management company.21 Q. Okay. And what is your position?22 A. I am responsible for marketing, investor 23 relations, sales, public relations, media relations,24 things like that.25 Q. Okay. And do you do that on a full-time basis--

Page 15
1 A. I do.2 Q. Are you performing any services -- let's say3 over the last two years -- for the Church of Scientology?4 A. No.5 Q. And you understand when I say Church of 6 Scientology, I'm just speaking generally about the7 umbrella of the different organizations that make up the8 Church of Scientology. If we need to be specific, I'll9 refer to a particular corporation. But otherwise, I'm10 just using it generically. Okay?11 A. I -- I would actually prefer, if you're12 referring to an entity that I worked for --13 Q. Uh-huh.14 A. There are only two that I ever worked for.15 Q. Okay.16 A. One was --17 Q. And who were they?18 A. -- the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre19 International.20 Q. Uh-huh.21 A. And the other was the Church of Scientology22 International. And those were the only two churches I23 ever worked for. So for the purposes of my answer, if 24 you say church or Church of Scientology, I am only and25 specifically referring to those two entities --

Page 16
1 Q. Okay.2 A. -- unless otherwise specified.3 Q. Okay. And what was your reason for leaving4 full-time volunteer service with the Church of 5 Scientology International? Was that your last post, by6 the way, Church of Scientology International?7 MS. BASCON: Objection, form.8 A. Church of Scientology International is the last9 church that I worked for.10 Q. (BY MR. JEFFREY) Okay. So let me start over,11 then. What was your reason for leaving full-time service12 with the Church of Scientology International?13 A. I'm currently on a leave of absence.14 Q. Okay.15 A. And I don't believe I need to explain anything16 beyond that.17 Q. Well, you're here as a witness pursuant to18 subpoena, and you need to answer whatever questions19 you're asked unless there's some reason for you to be20 instructed not to answer.21 A. Well, my reasons are personal and private so I22 don't have any reason to expand it beyond that.23 MR. WINGARD: If you want to -- if you want24 to rephrase the question, I think you can get the25 information that you want. If you want to ask Mr. Davis

Page 17
did he leave because of anything that David Miscavige or 2 the RTC -- if you want to focus it on that, I think 3 you'll find out the information you need.4 But he does have personal private reasons5 why he left, and I will assert an objection based on his6 right of privacy to not answer a question about why he7 left -- or why he's taken --8 Q. (BY MR. JEFFREY) Well --9 MR. WINGARD: -- a leave of absence from10 the church.11 Q. (BY MR. JEFFREY) -- I was told by Monique12 Yingling that you left because your wife had cancer. Is13 that what we're talking about?14 MR. WINGARD: I'm going to assert an15 objection. I'm going to instruct him not to answer on16 the grounds of his -- invading his privacy.17 MR. JEFFERSON: I join in the objection.18 Also, the question is harassing.19 Q. (BY MR. JEFFREY) Departure from service with20 the Church of Scientology can be a complicated thing,21 can't it?22 A. Not in my experience.23 Q. It can involve being approached by church24 members concerning the reasons for leaving and the need25 to return to the church and properly route out and -- an

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I don't think Tommy lives in CA, nor are he and Jessica separated as some have suggested here. IIRC, Tommy mentions in his deposition for the Rathbun case that he works the CA company and lives in TX. I recall reading somewhere in one of the articles or in a comment that he was working from TX.

You're probably right.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think Lone Star ought to go personally deliver a gift from ESMB and get some direct info.

For a gift, may I suggest a stuffed squirrel? :biggrin:

Lone Star

Crusader
From whitepages.com

Address

I'd say they split up.

I know that part of town well and I'd be very surprised if Jessica "Feshbach" lived there. It's a working middle class neighborhood which means it is way beneath her tastes and "class".

EDIT: Oh I see where this Jessica Davis lived earlier in N. Hollywood and San Jose. She may very well be renting it then. The market is HOT in Austin. Houses are hard to find for both renting and buying. So she may have grabbed it just to have something quick. Her Mother lives in the high rise Austonian downtown.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I know that part of town well and I'd be very surprised if Jessica "Feshbach" lived there. It's a working middle class neighborhood which means it is way beneath her tastes and "class".

EDIT: Oh I see where this Jessica Davis lived earlier in N. Hollywood and San Jose. She may very well be renting it then. The market is HOT in Austin. Houses are hard to find for both renting and buying. So she may have grabbed it just to have something quick. Her Mother lives in the high rise Austonian downtown.

Keep in mind, too, that her and Tom D still own that 1.5 million dollar house and are probably still paying the mortgage on it.

Granted, they are both from wealthy families but she does work in a somewhat normal job, so she probably isn't all that rich. It may be that the money that funded the house they had was primarily Tommy's. If they split up, she may not be able to afford a second pricey residence.

Of course this is all conjecture anyway...we don't know for sure that they split up or that this Jessica Davis is actually her.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tommy's Special Skills

:lol:

No F&*#ING KIDDING Tommy Davis has experience in CRISIS MANAGEMENT, and he can totally put an emphasis on CRISIS!

I would like to add to his list of KEY STRENGTH: Spokeshole for a Criminal Cult - able to lie under oath without flinching.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
She was on chemo in 04 or 03 when I was still in the Sea Org. She was losing her hair and everything. I dont know if she was ever fighting death or if it ever got that far, but she did have cancer and get chemo for it. Unless she was taking something else that made her hair fall out.

My last year in - the stress was SO BAD - MY HAIR WAS FALLING OUT IN CHUNKS! Now I am fine and it is all good but stress can do strange things and Scientology dishes out no short orders of STRESS!

Thanks for this information. I am happy she is out of the Cult - it was making her ill and now that she has gotten away from the SP - Scientology and everyone in it who contributing to suppressing others in the name of Command Intention - COB - she will hopefully do better.

I always wondered if Tommy Davis was gay and the marriage was a front like JT and KP. I don't really care if he is or not - it is just that Scientology gives the delusion that people can go straight with the tek and they can't.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
My last year in - the stress was SO BAD - MY HAIR WAS FALLING OUT IN CHUNKS! Now I am fine and it is all good but stress can do strange things and Scientology dishes out no short orders of STRESS!

Thanks for this information. I am happy she is out of the Cult - it was making her ill and now that she has gotten away from the SP - Scientology and everyone in it who contributing to suppressing others in the name of Command Intention - COB - she will hopefully do better.

I always wondered if Tommy Davis was gay and the marriage was a front like JT and KP. I don't really care if he is or not - it is just that Scientology gives the delusion that people can go straight with the tek and they can't.

I know Tommy from CCInt for many years. I highly doubt he is gay. Very highly doubtful.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I know Tommy from CCInt for many years. I highly doubt he is gay. Very highly doubtful.

Bea, me and Donna Shannon all knew Tommy and can all attest that he used to be a very nice, very sweet guy.

Hope he's gotten back to his "true self" now that he's out of the SO.