What's new

okay taking a shot but do any of you know who my parents are.............

marjiking

Patron
okay taking a shot but any one here know who sheila and rex essilfie are? my mother currently is still in the S.O she is currentlty the chief treasurer for the super power project my father was an audits officer for FSO still??? any who was wondering if anyone knew them had any info about them or would like to know that their children escaped from the clutches of the church. any hoo it's a shot many i wonder about that knew my parents and were close friends of our family.

Purple Rain

Crusader
okay taking a shot but any one here know who sheila and rex essilfie are? my mother currently is still in the S.O she is currentlty the chief treasurer for the super power project my father was an audits officer for FSO still??? any who was wondering if anyone knew them had any info about them or would like to know that their children escaped from the clutches of the church. any hoo it's a shot many i wonder about that knew my parents and were close friends of our family.

I knew Sheila Essilfie. She was on mission to ACT Org during the PRO TRs evolution, IIRC.

marjiking

Patron
:wave::welcome:

Rex is not known to me.

If you are an Aussie or from LA then Sheila might be a resource to you.

Hope you are doing OK!

hmm thanks i guess well aussie still am thanks to my step father i have duel citizenship my mother was everywhere japan china england taiwan perth sydney LA new york florida. sheila ramon is another name she went by her maiden name

marjiking

Patron
I knew Sheila Essilfie. She was on mission to ACT Org during the PRO TRs evolution, IIRC.

per haps you could pm ur actual name looking to find people that new them and us kids as for i have no info on them as it stands no real family other then my kid. be good to reconnect with people that knew my parents atleast

Purple Rain

Crusader
per haps you could pm ur actual name looking to find people that new them and us kids as for i have no info on them as it stands no real family other then my kid. be good to reconnect with people that knew my parents atleast

That was a couple of decades ago and I didn't know them well. Although I think I did meet your dad at CLO also - was he the D/FBO M.O.R.E. at one stage?

Edit: I really liked both your parents actually. Your dad always had a big smile for everyone and your mum was really classy. She was one of the Sea Org missionaires who operated on "ARC" rather than force. She was one of the management terminals we would have called "sane". She didn't come into our org with stupid orders and do crazy shit and tear the place up. She was very warm. She would have made a wonderful corporate executive. Her personal space was very "clean" and calm. She had a lovely voice - soft but it carried authority. She seemed to really believe in Scientology. While she was there her son blew, and she was so upset - my heart went out to her. Like, "Where is my son?? What happened to cause this? What kind of handling could have gone so badly?" kind of thing. She wept. She needed to be alone for some space.

She said she had had life repair auditing that had handled a weight problem for her. That had changed her whole life - it was a real ruin. She really believed Scientology could help people.

That's really all I know about them. Sometimes Rex would ring the org I think about booksales or meters or something. He was always nice as I remember. He was probably too nice to be successful at that sort of pushing sales post where you really have to be ruthless to get your products.

Last edited:

marjiking

Patron
That was a couple of decades ago and I didn't know them well. Although I think I did meet your dad at CLO also - was he the D/FBO M.O.R.E. at one stage?

Edit: I really liked both your parents actually. Your dad always had a big smile for everyone and your mum was really classy. She was one of the Sea Org missionaires who operated on "ARC" rather than force. She was one of the management terminals we would have called "sane". She didn't come into our org with stupid orders and do crazy shit and tear the place up. She was very warm. She would have made a wonderful corporate executive. Her personal space was very "clean" and calm. She had a lovely voice - soft but it carried authority. She seemed to really believe in Scientology. While she was there her son blew, and she was so upset - my heart went out to her. Like, "Where is my son?? What happened to cause this? What kind of handling could have gone so badly?" kind of thing. She wept. She needed to be alone for some space.

She said she had had life repair auditing that had handled a weight problem for her. That had changed her whole life - it was a real ruin. She really believed Scientology could help people.

That's really all I know about them. Sometimes Rex would ring the org I think about booksales or meters or something. He was always nice as I remember. He was probably too nice to be successful at that sort of pushing sales post where you really have to be ruthless to get your products.

when my mom was around i loved it she was a good mother when she was allowed to be around us kids when my brother left he was homeless on the streets doing drugs shortly after wards us girls followed suit and left. being i spent most my childhood away from her didn't really get a chance to know my mom very well or my father really it was a blow when they just gave us kids up like we din't matter to them even when they knew what had happened to us and what was going on they allowed it to continue.

what i do remember of her was she was always warm and loving she was or is a good woman wish she would just realize the truth i think her being originally christian was better. i miss her very much yes he was black african always bubbly and awesome musician when not working on post one heck of a sales man

Purple Rain

Crusader
when my mom was around i loved it she was a good mother when she was allowed to be around us kids when my brother left he was homeless on the streets doing drugs shortly after wards us girls followed suit and left. being i spent most my childhood away from her didn't really get a chance to know my mom very well or my father really it was a blow when they just gave us kids up like we din't matter to them even when they knew what had happened to us and what was going on they allowed it to continue.

what i do remember of her was she was always warm and loving she was or is a good woman wish she would just realize the truth i think her being originally christian was better. i miss her very much

I hope you will be reconciled one day and I am so sorry that the cult has such a hold on their minds. In the end, when I left, what I held onto - my "legitimate objection" per Big League Sales - was what was happening to my kids. I just balanced the fact that the org had not made any clears with the fact that my own kids were stuggling at school and doing things like shoplifting. I thought, "If I can't even help my own kids, what's the point?" At that stage planetary clearing did not seem like a reality in my lifetime, and the price my family was paying seemed too great.

And I have never been that great of a Christian or a Scientologist - I've always kind of done what I wanted to do and sort of invented my own version of the religion around that. If I wanted to lie in the sunshine under a tree on a beautiful blue sky kind of day, I would do it and just be late for post. My ex-boyfriend always says I find it easier to get forgiveness than permission and I guess that is true.

If I had been more of a true believer who knows what I would have chosen to do? My heart goes out to you and your siblings - and even your parents because they've lost the most precious thing in their lives and they still haven't realised it. They've sold their birthright for a bowl of soup.

Anyway, you have a very poignant story. I truly am sorry for what you beautiful kids suffered. I hope that life has improved and that your future is filled with very good things.

Much love,
Purple

:heartflower:

marjiking

Patron
well hard spot for me actually cryin atm glad you were able to get your self and kids out and still be able give em a way better life. i too am happy that my own daughter will never suffer the way i did so what can't be done for you do for others. children our our legacy how they are treated and raised by their parents says alot on how they will grow to be.

Purple Rain

Crusader
well hard spot for me actually cryin atm glad you were able to get your self and kids out and still be able give em a way better life. i too am happy that my own daughter will never suffer the way i did so what can't be done for you do for others. children our our legacy how they are treated and raised by their parents says alot on how they will grow to be.

Yes. I very much like and respect the people my kids have become, but they still pay the price in pain and damage for my Scientology time, even though I did get us all out of there. It's such an evil thing.

I'm sure you're a great mum - and what you've had to overcome to be that for your own child is amazing. I am really proud of you. I wish I could give you a hug. There are times when we all need a hug - times when I still need my own mum.

If there's ever anything I can do - if I can be there for you - please message me.

I'll PM you later and tell you my name.

Big hug, Marji.

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Are you 100% sure they are still in? Have you tried to Facebook or LinkedIn them to see if they have gotten out?

Would they know how to get in contact with you? Or the siblings??

Have you thought about leaving a "code message" in your Facebook About section mentioning your parents, how much you love, miss or something them?

If they are out or thinking about getting out they might try to find you guys.

Just a thought...

Here is an on-line hug - not from your mom but from a mom who knows you have come a long way & still have a road to walk.

You are not alone....

:clap:

marjiking

Patron
yup pretty sure my uncle who is still a scientologist contacted recently.(naughty uncle he will get in trouble for this) actually and told me they were still at flag same posts sigh i wish they can wake up my mom is almost 70 she doesn't need to spend her last years wrapped in a cult. i sent her mail left messages they wouldn't let me talk to her shame really.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
This makes me cry :bigcry:

What location were you and your brother at the time they neglected you?

I ask because I just posted about he 1981 eval done on the PAC Cadet org, Cadet Estates Org, what a mess things were. I have posted about my observations of that time period and the kids... we you and your brother out there then? Or did all this occur in AU or at Flag?

marjiking

Patron
This makes me cry :bigcry:

What location were you and your brother at the time they neglected you?

I ask because I just posted about he 1981 eval done on the PAC Cadet org, Cadet Estates Org, what a mess things were. I have posted about my observations of that time period and the kids... we you and your brother out there then? Or did all this occur in AU or at Flag?
flag wish was some where else...this happened in 96 saw my mom once when i was 23 a 2 sec conversation more her embarressed i came and hunted her down just to say hi hitch hiked over 2k miles to say hi lol was fun. good times i broke down for 3 years after that bad times.

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
flag wish was some where else...this happened in 96 saw my mom once when i was 2 sec conversation more her embarressed i came and hunted her down just to say hi hitch hiked over 2k miles to say hi lol was fun. good times i broke down for 3 years after that bad times.

Marji, you should read this eval and thread... .. it gives much information on policies that explains how some parents became so neglectful. You'll find some others posting there who were neglected as well.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-ORG-ESTABLISHMENT-EVAL-How-kids-were-treated

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..

Mary

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Are you 100% sure they are still in? Have you tried to Facebook or LinkedIn them to see if they have gotten out?

Rexford Justice Essilfie & Sharon Ramon (Essilfie) are still at FLAG. I assume Ramon is her maiden name as their is an earlier marriage record on her. There are alot of references to her on the Net, but she's listed as 'Sharon Ramon'.

http://www.peoplefinders.com/marriage-records/sheila+ramon

http://fl-voters.findthedata.org/l/10537113/Rexford-Justice-Essilfie

http://fl-voters.findthedata.org/l/10143838/Sheila-V-Ramon ( I believe Sharon is from Guam). Rex & Sharon's most current address is Saturn Ave in Clearwater... Hacienda Gardens (SO berthing).

marjiking

Patron
Rexford Justice Essilfie & Sharon Ramon (Essilfie) are still at FLAG. I assume Ramon is her maiden name as their is an earlier marriage record on her. There are alot of references to her on the Net, but she's listed as 'Sharon Ramon'.

http://www.peoplefinders.com/marriage-records/sheila+ramon

http://fl-voters.findthedata.org/l/10537113/Rexford-Justice-Essilfie

http://fl-voters.findthedata.org/l/10143838/Sheila-V-Ramon ( I believe Sharon is from Guam). Rex & Sharon's most current address is Saturn Ave in Clearwater... Hacienda Gardens (SO berthing).
sharon huh weird her name is sheila last link is my mother and hmmm maybe she trying to set up fake i.d's to get out :happydance: funny dads middle name is papyson