What's new

Rich's Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: DallasGoldDiggerBug - Ed Chairini's Chicanery

That is a sociopathic statement if there ever was one. Cringe.
OMG, we are redacting now? Seriously, this is a discussion forum.

#### and then he ##### free speech, because it #### with his ####### opinion.
WHOO HOO.
$Enjoy your ###### amounts of FREEDOM America.
Tolerance being the key:p

Purple Rain

Crusader

Purple. I am painting everything blue. Still if you come to visit just think... purple is the grandmother of pink, and blue is... well, I suppose it is just blue. LOL.

I love blue, and a change is always fun, IPT! You should start a thread and post some pics!! I'd love to see them.

Free Being Me

Crusader

WHOO HOO.

I seriously don't know why you're pointing a finger at me. I didn't post Rich's comment, take it up with him or the mods. Rich, professing joy over children being murdered isn't exactly the most stable comment to make on a message board. Whether for shock value or truly a sadistic nature I can't say for sure but you being all right with such a comment says more about your values than mine, thank you very much.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

Well good for you for being self fearless anyway. If I had kids I'd probably be scared too. But I'd probably be more scared of the police, than of the criminals.
Both are dangerous. I am very lucky, sorta. I have been filming the police in my town for a few years now. Mostly all I ever get is black women slapping them around, when they called the police in the first place. Seriously, the cops in my town are gentlemen.
Maybe they are just truly afraid of US.
I respect them... That is saying a lot.
they have all been a big help to me.
Just the truth of the matter.
Taking care of my mama and all.
the whole damn force came when I called.

Good guys, every one of 'em.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

I seriously don't know why you're pointing a finger at me. I didn't post Rich's comment, take it up with him or the mods. Rich, professing joy over children being murdered isn't exactly the most stable comment to make on a message board. Whether for shock value or truly a sadistic nature I can't say for sure but you being all right with such a comment says more about your values than mine, thank you very much.

I haven't been keeping up. If Rich said something horrible, let it stand. People should stand by their word.
My finger is random, don't take it seriously.
I offer wampum, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uT3SBzmDxGk

M

Moderator 3

WHOO HOO.

I redacted a comment which amounted to a violation of ROC #1, advocating violence. If Rich does that again he'll need to find another message board to promote his particular brand of whatever-the-hell-it-is he's here to promote. If you're only now noticing that sometimes things get redacted here, you haven't been paying attention. You should see some of the crap I get to read!

It doesn't matter whether it was to posted for shock value or actual sadism, anyone reading that comment would have found it offensive (as Post Reports showed). Anyone who had personally suffered as a result of such a tragedy would have found their hurt compounded.

Free Being Me

Crusader

I redacted a comment which amounted to a violation of ROC #1, advocating violence. If Rich does that again he'll need to find another message board to promote his particular brand of whatever-the-hell-it-is he's here to promote. If you're only now noticing that sometimes things get redacted here, you haven't been paying attention. You should see some of the crap I get to read!

It doesn't matter whether it was to posted for shock value or actual sadism, anyone reading that comment would have found it offensive (as Post Reports showed). Anyone who had personally suffered as a result of such a tragedy would have found their hurt compounded.

Thank you for stepping in, Mod, I agree completely and that's why I spoke up. My comments were not directed at you negatively and I appreciate your presence here.

Last edited:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

I guess I have always been fearless. That is until i had children. So, sure random crazy shootings scare me, because...daughters.

There are many complicated factors to be taken in to account, Re; current events.

we are bombarded by more and more information sources, not necessarily more discrete information much of it is repeat relays of the same info.

Most of us lack the tools needed to be able to sort through it all and we tend to apply filters. We either ignore ALL news and just concentrate on areas we feel most comfortable with like sports or movies or other feel good sources. Or we filter hard news either by trusted sources or by political labels

One thing that the media does - whether it actually means to or not, is magnify things beyond their actual size or import. the constant repeating and updating of the same news stories makes it appear that whatever is being reported on is increasing in number.

This gives so many wrong impressions that it is sometimes hard to sort them out.

People will drive in preference to flying when doing so increases their risk of being hurt or being killed, 10 times.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/space/how-risky-is-flying.html

From 1993 through 2012 the violent crime rate in the USA has halved - http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/1tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_1_crime_in_the_united_states_by_volume_and_rate_per_100000_inhabitants_1993-2012.xls

The single biggest school massacre happened in 1927, not in this century and was done using bombs not guns.

Deaths from school related violence has been declining as well

http://crimepreventionresearchcenter.org/2014/06/updated-information-on-k-12-school-shootings-deaths-the-number-of-deaths-has-been-declining-over-time/

Despite all the raving from all sides the world is a safer place than it was, though that does not hold true for every place of course but in the west it is very much the case.

Gib

Crusader

:thumbsup:
we are bombarded by more and more information [STRIKE]sources, not necessarily more discrete information much of it is repeat relays of the [/STRIKE]same info.

Most of us lack the tools needed to be able to sort through it all and we tend to apply filters. We either ignore ALL news and just concentrate on areas we feel most comfortable with like sports or movies or other feel good sources. Or we filter hard news either by trusted sources or by political labels (Hubbard, LOL)

One thing that the [STRIKE]media[/STRIKE] Hubbard/Scientology does - [STRIKE]whether[/STRIKE] it [STRIKE]actually[/STRIKE] means to [STRIKE]or not[/STRIKE], is magnify things beyond their actual size or import. the constant repeating and updating of the same news stories makes it appear that whatever is being reported on is increasing in number. (DM's International Events) LOL

This gives so many wrong impressions that it is sometimes hard to sort them out. :thumbsup:

Isn't that what Hubbard did, and DM is doing the same. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

Those two are cello gods!!
Oh yes ma'am. They got me through the 4th of July.
There are hour long concerts of them on youtube.

When we were making the goddess on my back porch, I played sweet soothing music for you... But those speakers go to 11.

Somebody has to drown out the snap, crackle pop, celebrating what? They know not.

Cello gods indeed. I am so inspired by them' deary me;)

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

we are bombarded by more and more information sources, not necessarily more discrete information much of it is repeat relays of the same info.

Most of us lack the tools needed to be able to sort through it all and we tend to apply filters. We either ignore ALL news and just concentrate on areas we feel most comfortable with like sports or movies or other feel good sources. Or we filter hard news either by trusted sources or by political labels

One thing that the media does - whether it actually means to or not, is magnify things beyond their actual size or import. the constant repeating and updating of the same news stories makes it appear that whatever is being reported on is increasing in number.

This gives so many wrong impressions that it is sometimes hard to sort them out.

People will drive in preference to flying when doing so increases their risk of being hurt or being killed, 10 times.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/space/how-risky-is-flying.html

From 1993 through 2012 the violent crime rate in the USA has halved - http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...and_rate_per_100000_inhabitants_1993-2012.xls

The single biggest school massacre happened in 1927, not in this century and was done using bombs not guns.

Deaths from school related violence has been declining as well

http://crimepreventionresearchcente...umber-of-deaths-has-been-declining-over-time/

Despite all the raving from all sides the world is a safer place than it was, though that does not hold true for every place of course but in the west it is very much the case.

Yeah, I totally get that. Why not give a brother a hand, who is caught in the web? That's all I am saying.

Purple Rain

Crusader

Oh yes ma'am. They got me through the 4th of July.
There are hour long concerts of them on youtube.

When we were making the goddess on my back porch, I played sweet soothing music for you... But those speakers go to 11.

Somebody has to drown out the snap, crackle pop, celebrating what? They know not.

Cello gods indeed. I am so inspired by them' deary me;)

A whole bottle of red wine got me through the 4th of July, but it took naproxen sodium to get me through July 5th! :p

Purple Rain

Crusader

ah, why ruin my rep as an off topic thread crasher at this late date?
For you Purple; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QymXgXaWae8&feature=youtu.be

su casa es mi casa

Oh, thank you so much! That brought back so many happy memories, IPT! I love it!! :hug: I was looking at our St Louis org photos the other day and I had such a good laugh. I don't think I realised Mr IPT sent them to me - I must have missed that email - so please thank him for me if I didn't already.

stl1_zpsd9c406bc.jpg

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

A whole bottle of red wine got me through the 4th of July, but it took naproxen sodium to get me through July 5th! :p

ah yes - Mouton Cadet for me I really like it, always have since the days of drinking Rothschild Bordeaux second pressing (the cheap stuff) in the park in London.

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron

anyone reading that comment would have found it offensive (as Post Reports showed). Anyone who had personally suffered as a result of such a tragedy would have found their hurt compounded.

Post reports are peer pressure. If you were in the church , you remember it. I think you have an important position as moderator. Probably more important than you can imagine. Keep your nerve. I know you will.

By the way,regarding redactions, someone other than moderators are doing them on this board. I had a couple of video links changed (essentially redacted) on that "is smurf OSA?" thread. By the time I discovered it a few days latter, the thread was closed.

Some of these shootings had no deaths- they were just an act.
I am pretty sure some who personally suffered in 9/11 ,7/7 bombing, and school shootings, know that these were illuminati rituals and know that the news reports are to keep the masses entertained and keep them watching commercials. Their hurt wouldn't be compounded. They would be glad that someone is sorting out the actors. Only then is it possible to find the true professional assasins used in the killings.

M

Moderator 3

Reported posts are not "peer pressure", rich. They are what they are and serve to alert the Moderators to violations of the Rules of Conduct or things which require attention on the Admin side. Your claims of mysterious redaction being done by someone other than the Admins or Mods have been investigated and found to be groundless. That's one conspiracy theory you can let go of. :)

rich

At least, she's not repeating the utter, delusional nonsense that you & your alter-ego DallasGoldBooger puts out. :)

Yes she is. Her name is bettsyMcgee. Look at her youtube channel. Her videos are similar to dallasgoldbugs. A bunch of actors portraying news disasters. And she is right.

This is not so unusual. There are now dozens of different authors with websites and channels identifying actors posing in the news.

Go on google or youtube , search "actors 9/11" or "actors in school shootings" or any specific event and you will find more info than you can consume. If you skim it you discover that some of the actors have been i-deed with great certainty.

In case any of you are wondering why smurf is so mad at me, it is because he has done some acting in the news himself. Some of it is well known(Jim Jones, peoples temple)- some he wants kept secret.

rich

Reported posts are not "peer pressure", rich. They are what they are and serve to alert the Moderators to violations of the Rules of Conduct or things which require attention on the Admin side. Your claims of mysterious redaction being done by someone other than the Admins or Mods have been investigated and found to be groundless. That's one conspiracy theory you can let go of. :)

I was told that there was no edit in the administrative log. Is that what you mean by groundless?

Status
Not open for further replies.