What's new

Tory Magoo - "Another Sea Org Member Out"

Anonycat

Crusader
Tell that to smurf. He's been combing the internet like mad digging up everything I've posted for the past ten or twenty years and making vague insinuations about each and every post I've ever made like it is supposed to be some dirty little secret he discovered or something.

I don't post stuff to the internet on public forums in my own name because It's something I want to hide, but if his insinuations and innuendo are inaccurate I think I have the right to set the record straight.

If someone attacks my character and calls me a liar I think I have a right to defend myself.

Man. I have had enough of reading Tom_Booth posts for a lifetime. And I want to be clear - I do not want a response to this, it's simply me saying how I feel. Then I'm blocking you.

You are crapping up this forum.

Okay, here. Here's a lie. First you said that not many staff there know you (lol, I'm sure Harlem is Saint Hill staffed) and then you recently said they all know you. Okay? Game over, and now you can truce-out and be a fucking contributor to an ex-sci forum? You posted saying that you want to help people, but you completely overlook that no one likes what you post, with one exception. Your FB bud. So dude. Get a clue. You have been banned everywhere, and it's just not cool to move on and crap on a new forum that hasn't banned you yet.

One thing before I go. Try to stop posting about you. This isn't the (gag) Tom_Booth clubhouse.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm even more curious why Tom Booth is on staff, as he claims, with the Harlem Org & living rent-free, as he claims, in a Brooklyn apartment (in return for performing handyman tasks in the building) when he has had 5 warrants issued against him in the last 5 years in Montgomery County, NY for failure to pay child support.

Anyone that has worked at a Scientology org knows full well that one has to struggle financially because of the limited funds paid to staffers. It certainly is not enough to pay for child support.

New York State Department of State - State Child Support Enforcement Warrant Notice System
Debtor: Thomas Booth - Montgomery County - 788 SALT SPRINGVILLE RD, FORT PLAIN, NY 13339-4412

Warrant ID# :
C970142049W007 - Docket Date: November 04, 2009 - $861.01 - Paid: 0.
C970142049W008 - Docket Date: November 12, 2010 - $949.20 - Paid: 0
C970142049W009 - Docket Date: November 22, 2011 - $856.89 - Paid: 0
C970142049W010 - Docket Date: November 28, 2012 - $859.71 - Paid: 0
C970142049W011 - Docket Date: December 10, 2013 - $861.19 - Paid: 0

http://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/child_support_search.html

I'm curious why Tom's not seeking a real job so he can support his child. He claims he still owns his "farm" in Fort Plain & the property is still listed under the names of Thomas A. Booth & Donna Rolon Booth in Otsego County, NY.

Explain this away deadbeat dad. Perhaps, an email to the New York Division of Child Support Enforcement is in order.

https://oig.hhs.gov/fraud/child-support-enforcement/

Anonycat

Crusader
Man. I have had enough of reading Tom_Booth posts for a lifetime. And I want to be clear - I do not want a response to this, it's simply me saying how I feel. Then I'm blocking you.

Okay, here. Here's a lie. First you said that not many staff there know you (lol, I'm sure Harlem is Saint Hill staffed) and then you recently said they all know you. Okay? Game over, and now you can truce-out and be a fucking contributor to an ex-sci forum? You posted saying that you want to help people, but you completely overlook that no one likes what you post, with one exception. Your FB bud. So dude. Get a clue. You have been banned everywhere, and it's just not cool to move on and crap on a new forum that hasn't banned you yet.

One thing before I go. Try to stop posting about you. This isn't the (gag) Tom_Booth clubhouse.

R2, please ask me what you didn't understand. I saw your "Didn't Understand This Post". I did the Comm Course, but of course it was all bullshit. :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks, Paul. I'd be interested to know if you heard any clicking or other sounds during your call to show there was someone monitoring the call. It's starting to sound like Tom Booth is an OSAbot with an agenda.. why else would a "staff member" be posting on an "entheta" site?

Nope, no clicking or anything weird at all. The line was very clear (pun inescapable). For what it's worth, I'll take Tom at face value for now.

Anyway, it definitely WAS me, the same Tom Booth who answered the phone.

Evidence: I told Paul I was heading back home soon to take care of a legal issue.

He asked what, I told him it had to do with a lingering back child support issue.

He should be able to confirm this.

Yup, confirmed. :). As I said above, for now I will take you completely at your word. I guess some people here just like conspiracy theories. :biggrin:

My speculation about the oddities is that OSA has bigger things on their plate at the moment. Maybe they'll get around to you eventually.

Paul

Lone Star

Crusader
[STRIKE]Never mind.....I'm done with this.

If it's okay for a current CoS staffer to post on ESMB, then so be it.

Have fun.

P.S. Newbies welcome to the SAMB. The Scientology Apologist Message Board. Some anti-Scientology views are allowed, but watch it! Don't go too far. If you have questions about how much too far is, just ask Claire Swazey. I would say ask a Mod.....well I suppose you can PM them.

All current staff members come on board! OSA, hell go ahead and out yourselves. You can use the forum to handle recently departed members. The forum will provide you a platform for your trickery. But no need to hover under the radar anymore. Tom Booth has punched a hole in the entheta universe for ya. But you know that. You probably sent him.[/STRIKE]

EDIT: I've struck out the whole post. It turned out to be unnecessary.

I haven't had a drink for about two months. Maybe I need one, or two, or ten. :yes:

Last edited:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm even more curious why Tom Booth is on staff, as he claims, with the Harlem Org & living rent-free, as he claims, in a Brooklyn apartment (in return for performing handyman tasks in the building) when he has had 5 warrants issued against him in the last 5 years in Montgomery County, NY for failure to pay child support.

Anyone that has worked at a Scientology org knows full well that one has to struggle financially because of the limited funds paid to staffers. It certainly is not enough to pay for child support.

New York State Department of State - State Child Support Enforcement Warrant Notice System
Debtor: Thomas Booth - Montgomery County - 788 SALT SPRINGVILLE RD, FORT PLAIN, NY 13339-4412

Warrant ID# :
C970142049W007 - Docket Date: November 04, 2009 - $861.01 - Paid: 0.
C970142049W008 - Docket Date: November 12, 2010 - $949.20 - Paid: 0
C970142049W009 - Docket Date: November 22, 2011 - $856.89 - Paid: 0
C970142049W010 - Docket Date: November 28, 2012 - $859.71 - Paid: 0
C970142049W011 - Docket Date: December 10, 2013 - $861.19 - Paid: 0

http://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/child_support_search.html

I'm curious why Tom's not seeking a real job so he can support his child. He claims he still owns his "farm" in Fort Plain & the property is still listed under the names of Thomas A. Booth & Donna Rolon Booth in Otsego County, NY.

Explain this away deadbeat dad. Perhaps, an email to the New York Division of Child Support Enforcement is in order.

https://oig.hhs.gov/fraud/child-support-enforcement/

If the Thomas Booth in the above search results is the one posting here, then he should immediately get a real job and support his child (children). The word I use for these kinds of men are scumbags.

Leland

Crusader
Never mind.....I'm done with this.

Have fun.

Well....if OSA is somewhat fashioned off of intelligence agency models.....Most have sections for Overt Operations....and well as the usual Covert Operations sections.

There are plenty of CIA personnel that have OK to tell the public, that is where they work......They are overt.

Just say'n.....

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Never mind.....I'm done with this.

Have fun.

P.S. Newbies welcome to the SAMB. The Scientology Apologist Message Board. Some anti-Scientology views are allowed, but watch it! Don't go too far. If you have questions about how much too far is, just ask Claire Swazey. I would say ask a Mod.....well I suppose you can PM them.

All current staff members come on board! OSA, hell go ahead and out yourselves. You can use the forum to handle recently departed members. The forum will provide you a platform for your trickery. But no need to hover under the radar anymore. Tom Booth has punched a hole in the entheta universe for ya. But you know that. You probably sent him.

Dude, I have yet to see any limit imposed on the posting of anti-Scientology material on ESMB and, believe me, I've tried to find that limit.

lronhubbardbuttplganim-1.gif

Lone Star

Crusader
Dude, I have yet to see any limit imposed on the posting of anti-Scientology material on ESMB and, believe me, I've tried to find that limit.

lronhubbardbuttplganim-1.gif

Oh you know me, just engaging in some hyperbolic absurdity. Or is that absurd hyperbole?

Ok, I'm full of shit. :yes:

phenomanon

Canyon
Nope, no clicking or anything weird at all. The line was very clear (pun inescapable). For what it's worth, I'll take Tom at face value for now.

Yup, confirmed. :). As I said above, for now I will take you completely at your word. I guess some people here just like conspiracy theories. :biggrin:

My speculation about the oddities is that OSA has bigger things on their plate at the moment. Maybe they'll get around to you eventually.

Paul

I doubt that OSA has any interest in Tom Booth. They have already made their point about posting here very early on. The only reason OSA would bother with anyone who had no damning info re COS would be to set an example for them to show their flock that it is a 'crime' to post here. That's been done.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron

R2, please ask me what you didn't understand. I saw your "Didn't Understand This Post". I did the Comm Course, but of course it was all bullshit. :)

Blocking. Seemed like senseless retribution for something that should have not impinged. IMHO.

I found this to be somewhat humorous: "I want to be clear - I do not want a response to this, it's simply me saying how I feel" And then you responded to it yourself. :hysterical:

No big deal.
I was just saying.

:)

Last edited:

Tom_Booth

Patron with Honors
Yes Paul said he confused you with someone else on the Pauls Robot issue.

FWIW I do believe it was you who Paul talked with. You are at that org. But something is still fishy. If they shitcan you while you are on leave then that'll be more what I'd expect. They know for sure now that you post here.

If you're not shit canned then this is an op. Of course we'll not know if they fire and declare you. At least not for a while.

What do you have to do in order to get an LOA on staff?

I'm not sure if this constitutes "shitcanning" but as I was getting ready to go, packing up my stuff, I was given a document to sign that canceled my staff commitment. It also resolved me from paying for the BSM course. In other words, I'm out with no strings attached, which is actually what I was hoping for because I have a lot of Garlic to harvest and sell and replant for the next couple months.

Anyway, Amtrak WiFi is way cool. I'm posting this from the train! There's a map so I can track where I am on the rout in real time GPS like.

PS - there are even outlets provided so I don't run down the battery on my laptop!

Last edited:

Lone Star

Crusader
I'm not sure if this constitutes "shitcanning" but as I was getting ready to go, packing up my stuff, I was given a document to sign that canceled my staff commitment. It also resolved me from paying for the BSM course. In other words, I'm out with no strings attached, which is actually what I was hoping for because I have a lot of Garlic to harvest and sell and replant for the next couple months.

Anyway, Amtrak WiFi is way cool. I'm posting this from the train! There's a map so I can track where I am on the rout in real time GPS like.

Yeah, I'd say that you were "shitcanned". Well, what an interesting scenario that was played out at the Harlem Org with you. Very interesting. And you got off quite easily. Probably because of the limelight here, and Paul's phone call. LOL...

Enjoy your train ride. I'd love to be on a long train ride myself. I've never taken one before.

Tom_Booth

Patron with Honors
So....how many on staff there?

--- A. Maybe 70 by now, not sure, but I think less than half that ever "arrived" and many are gone somewhere for training. Typically less than 10 or 15 at most are on post at any one time, usually less.

Curious about how many in the course room also...

--- A. At most maybe 10 I'd guess, usually less.

How much do they pay you each week to work late and be the last one there? No overtime, I suppose.

--- A. Each week? Maybe each month... about $10 - $30

Any CMO missions come by lately?

--- A. Don't know. What's CMO?

What is the latest stat push for?

--- A. IAS donations. Before that... new staff.

Selling many basics packages?

--- A. I don't keep track. Me personally? None.

You can be our "deep throat" at Harlem.....what do you say? :yes:

--- A. I'm not an "informant". There is more info hanging on the wall, more or less in public view than your questions here. Anyway I'm out.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
l

Why do you think he was "very nervous" when you talked to him when he's been enthusiastically asking critics to call him?

It has zero to do with conspiracy theories. OSA staff may have "bigger fish to fry" but there are multiple public working as OSA volunteers doing mundane tasks like responding to negative media articles on the cult & policing Facebook & entheta sites. You should know that, Paul.

I've learned never to take anything at "face value". That's the problem with people, today, who are expressing support for Scientology & falling for their PR campaigns. They take the cult at "face value" before doing research on the cult to make informed decisions. :)

Update: numbnuts claims he's no longer on staff in Harlem.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yeah, I'd say that you were "shitcanned". Well, what an interesting scenario that was played out at the Harlem Org with you. Very interesting. And you got off quite easily. Probably because of the limelight here, and Paul's phone call. LOL...

:hattip:

Paul

Tom_Booth

Patron with Honors
But, your friending & openly supporting a self-proclaimed Scientologist is not?

Hey Smurf, I thought it was the Scientologists that had the disconnect policy and that's why the X-Scientologists got out. Or one of the reasons.

I initiated contact with Clair to ask her how I might contact any moderator. Somewhere I read in the rules that someone banned could take it up with a moderator if they thought it was not fair or whatever, but since I had no access to the forum when logged in I could not PM any moderators.

The only possible way to PM someone on Facebook is to make a friend request. That doesn't make them co-conspirators or fellow OSA ops.

Why are you doing the very thing Scientologists are most criticized for ? Don't ESMBers have a right to talk to whomever they want ? including Scientologists ? I mean what gives with you ?

Sorry but I find your insistence on censuring ESMBers private communications rather draconian, distasteful and annoying.

Just sayin'

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

deleted

Last edited: