What's new

Tory Magoo - "Another Sea Org Member Out"

Tom_Booth

Patron with Honors
Man. I have had enough of reading Tom_Booth posts for a lifetime. And I want to be clear - I do not want a response to this, it's simply me saying how I feel. Then I'm blocking you.

You are crapping up this forum.

Okay, here. Here's a lie. First you said that not many staff there know you (lol, I'm sure Harlem is Saint Hill staffed) and then you recently said they all know you.

Not true. A week or so or more ago I said something to the effect that there may be some new people on DAY that did not know me by name. I never said not many staff know me. Quite the opposite.

Stop telling lies about me and I'll have no more reason to post to this thread. If it isn't a lie in your opinion, I'd have to challenge you to produce the reference because I don't believe I ever said that.

More recently I've made it a point to find out if people knew my name where we had not been formally introduced. There was only one new staff member I didn't know well and it turns out she did know my name so I could say with confidence EVERYBODY knows me.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Stop telling lies about me and I'll have no more reason to post to this thread. If it isn't a lie in your opinion, I'd have to challenge you to produce the reference because I don't believe I ever said that.

Have you consider psychiatry? You're quite delusional & can't keep your stories straight. Some critics here have taken the (excruciating) time to read your multiple posts on multiple blogs. You ever wonder why you've been banned by many groups, Tom, rather than whining & always playing the victim?

If your own daughter has reflected (on Facebook) the pain you've felt at being ostracized & banned from online groups. :)

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Oh you know me, just engaging in some hyperbolic absurdity. Or is that absurd hyperbole?

Ok, I'm full of shit. :yes:

What would ESMB be without apolopologeisters? I'm with Infinite on this one, I've never felt censored, or pulled back on me criticizing pro Scientology posters, and frankly I'd rather see the bunch posting here so BS can be called when seen - witch you are good at.

Don't break the broken record like if the tune is groovey.

C'mere Tom - What's the story fella?

First the bollox with the lucid dreaming, and this posting in this thread and what you posted like at http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?36649-PLEASE-ANSWER-QUICKLY!!-I-WANT-TO-LEAVE!!/page4&p=954074#post954074

You thread on people. Acting like pure gowl like. I'd be wide around you fella.

Tom_Booth

Patron with Honors
I'm even more curious why Tom Booth is on staff, as he claims, with the Harlem Org & living rent-free, as he claims, in a Brooklyn apartment (in return for performing handyman tasks in the building) when he has had 5 warrants issued against him in the last 5 years in Montgomery County, NY for failure to pay child support.

Anyone that has worked at a Scientology org knows full well that one has to struggle financially because of the limited funds paid to staffers. It certainly is not enough to pay for child support.

New York State Department of State - State Child Support Enforcement Warrant Notice System
Debtor: Thomas Booth - Montgomery County - 788 SALT SPRINGVILLE RD, FORT PLAIN, NY 13339-4412

Warrant ID# :
C970142049W007 - Docket Date: November 04, 2009 - $861.01 - Paid: 0.
C970142049W008 - Docket Date: November 12, 2010 - $949.20 - Paid: 0
C970142049W009 - Docket Date: November 22, 2011 - $856.89 - Paid: 0
C970142049W010 - Docket Date: November 28, 2012 - $859.71 - Paid: 0
C970142049W011 - Docket Date: December 10, 2013 - $861.19 - Paid: 0

http://www.dos.ny.gov/corps/child_support_search.html

I'm curious why Tom's not seeking a real job so he can support his child. He claims he still owns his "farm" in Fort Plain & the property is still listed under the names of Thomas A. Booth & Donna Rolon Booth in Otsego County, NY.

Explain this away deadbeat dad. Perhaps, an email to the New York Division of Child Support Enforcement is in order.

https://oig.hhs.gov/fraud/child-support-enforcement/

Your wasting your time with this crap Smurf.

Those so-called "warrants" are to seize my assets. Not easy to do when I don't have any.

My x-wife and I bought the property when we were married. We owned the property jointly while married. My x-wife made it clear at the divorce she didn't want anything to do with it but her name was on the deed already. The judge wanted to make sure If I sold it she would get some of the money.

My kids are all grown. I have grand kids. I don't owe any Child Support. What they are trying to collect on is "arrears" .

Lone Star

Crusader
Yeah, I'd say that you were "shitcanned". Well, what an interesting scenario that was played out at the Harlem Org with you. Very interesting. And you got off quite easily. Probably because of the limelight here, and Paul's phone call. LOL...

Enjoy your train ride. I'd love to be on a long train ride myself. I've never taken one before.

How very convenient .. after what has transpired here the last 2 weeks. Why not tell us the truth about what happened... for a change?

Smurf are you asking me to "tell the truth....for a change?" Or did you think you were replying to Tom.

Lone Star

Crusader
What would ESMB be without apolopologeisters? I'm with Infinite on this one, I've never felt censored, or pulled back on me criticizing pro Scientology posters, and frankly I'd rather see the bunch posting here so BS can be called when seen - witch you are good at.

<snipped>

Yes, just so there's no confusion, when I said I "was full of shit", I was referring to the claim last night that ESMB had become the SAMB, or the Scn Apologist Message Board. That was obviously hyperbole. I was miffed because of the post Tom made to the person asking for advice on quitting. It smacked of a "handling". I thought he should've received at least a "Warning". I even reported the post.

Of course I didn't get my way. LOL... I was essentially being absurd to illustrate an absurdity, as I often do.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Your wasting your time with this crap Smurf. Those so-called "warrants" are to seize my assets. Not easy to do when I don't have any.
My kids are all grown. I have grand kids. I don't owe any Child Support. What they are trying to collect on is "arrears" .

You're so full of shit. I know what "arrears" means. In your case, it's unpaid child support. Instead of being the responsible, caring parent, you run off to do "research" in a Scientology org. When you paid at Starseed Sanctuary? Or was that unpaid research, too? Did you enjoy "scientific research" while your kid suffered??

You are in "arrears" because you were a deadbeat dad...period. You still owe in child support. Any "arrears" that you pay go to the benefit of the child you neglected.

Grow up. :duh:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Yes, just so there's no confusion, when I said I "was full of shit", I was referring to the claim last night that ESMB had become the SAMB, or the Scn Apologist Message Board. That was obviously hyperbole. I was miffed because of the post Tom made to the person asking for advice on quitting. It smacked of a "handling". I thought he should've received at least a "Warning". I even reported the post.

Of course I didn't get my way. LOL... I was essentially being absurd to illustrate an absurdity, as I often do.

Ah you had me out there. Sometimes I suppose that it can be hard to read that kinda language in written form like.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
You're so full of shit. I know what "arrears" means. In your case, it's unpaid child support.

You sure that'd be the only reason one would be in arrears with - "New York State Department of State - State Child Support"

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
The title of this thread needs to be changed to reflect the Scientology troll's current status. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;dIlquhgrZps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIlquhgrZps[/video]

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious
Who's the troll? Me them they? Damn thing has gotten ugly,

I think the "E" guy is the troll here, I feel like I'm standing at a grocery counter looking at magazine covers.

And then I say to myself "if you don't like them why are you looking".

I have to blink often. Damn tits,

Lone Star

Crusader
You sure that'd be the only reason one would be in arrears with - "New York State Department of State - State Child Support"

I do think Tom may be telling the truth about this being about the "arrears" on that property's value. Obviously his kids are full grown adults who have their own kids now. He's probably not behind on any monthly child support payments.

I'm not concerned about this at all actually. It's a personal matter that has nothing to do with Scientology, or his recent time on staff at the Org.

Which brings me to a thought: Should I go down to the Austin org tomorrow and offer to join staff? LOL... I could tell them, "I've been posting on ESMB for two and a half years now. The DSA will know me as 'Lone Star'. I helped to cover, in a very J&D manner, the Rathbun hearings down in New Braunfels last year and early this year. Had lunch with the Rathbuns and Yvonne Schick. Shook hands with Mike Rinder too. Oh yes, go get Cathy Norman. She never did "out me" after about five or six opportunities. LOL... But I'm sure she'd recognize me.

Anyway, I want to join staff because I don't think the current COB is doing things right. I want to get trained up and eventually knock him off his perch and take over. What do you say? I'll be very gung-ho. I'll 1000X the stats here! I'm talented Baby!! I got Gary Scarf, Tory Magoo, Paul Adams, Mick Wenlock, Chris Shelton, and Karen de la Carriere for advisors on how to be an on-purpose staff member. Gary can advise me on "dirty tricks". He's former OSA ya know.

Come on! It'll be a hoot! Let's do it!

Oh, but I'll continue to post on ESMB, right here from the org. Biatch! And you'll like it! And I'll continue to cover the Rathbun hearings. Hey, I can share a ride with Cathy down to NB. Save some money all around. What do ya say? Hell, I'll throw in 96 rolls of toilet paper even!"

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I do think Tom may be telling the truth about this being about the "arrears" on that property's value. Obviously his kids are full grown adults who have their own kids now. He's probably not behind on any monthly child support payments.

I'm not concerned about this at all actually. It's a personal matter that has nothing to do with Scientology, or his recent time on staff at the Org.

Which brings me to a thought: Should I go down to the Austin org tomorrow and offer to join staff? LOL... I could tell them, "I've been posting on ESMB for two and a half years now. The DSA will know me as 'Lone Star'. I helped to cover, in a very J&D manner, the Rathbun hearings down in New Braunfels last year and early this year. Had lunch with the Rathbuns and Yvonne Schick. Shook hands with Mike Rinder too. Oh yes, go get Cathy Norman. She never did "out me" after about five or six opportunities. LOL... But I'm sure she'd recognize me.

Anyway, I want to join staff because I don't think the current COB is NOT doing things right. I want to get trained up and eventually knock him off his perch and take over. What do you say? I'll be very gung-ho. I'll 1000X the stats here! I'm talented Baby!! I got Gary Scarf, Tory Magoo, Paul Adams, Mick Wenlock, Chris Shelton, and Karen de la Carriere for advisors on how to be an on-purpose staff member. Gary can advise me on "dirty tricks". He's former OSA ya know.

Come on! It'll be a hoot! Let's do it!

Oh, but I'll continue to post on ESMB, right here from the org. Biatch! And you'll like it! And I'll continue to cover the Rathbun hearings. Hey, I can share a ride with Cathy down to NB. Save some money all around. What do ya say? Hell, I'll throw in 96 rolls of toilet paper even!"

I say feck it, have a go. It'l be fun I'd say.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Thanks, Paul. I'd be interested to know if you heard any clicking or other sounds during your call to show there was someone monitoring the call. It's starting to sound like Tom Booth is an OSAbot with an agenda.. why else would a "staff member" be posting on an "entheta" site?

Ever since the phone system became totally digital (decades ago), call monitoring does not produce any "clicking". Of course, somebody can choose to deliberately insert clicking in order to fuck with your head, but if they just want to monitor your call from inside the phone system, it will be undetectable by you.

Tom_Booth

Patron with Honors
If the Thomas Booth in the above search results is the one posting here, then he should immediately get a real job and support his child (children). The word I use for these kinds of men are scumbags.

This has already been addressed. My "kids" are 30 or better. I haven't been obligated to pay child support for 10 years. Hell, I continued paying, Or I should say, they continued taking money out of my paycheck for a couple years after the kids moved down to Tennessee with me... Because I couldn't go back to NY to get it changed.

In actuality I've overpaid by several thousands of dollars over the years.

Lone Star

Crusader
This has already been addressed. My "kids" are 30 or better. I haven't been obligated to pay child support for 10 years. Hell, I continued paying, Or I should say, they continued taking money out of my paycheck for a couple years after the kids moved down to Tennessee with me... Because I couldn't go back to NY to get it changed.

In actuality I've overpaid by several thousands of dollars over the years.

Tom, FWIW, I do believe you regarding this child support issue. I also think it's time for everyone to drop it. If there were current small kids involved then that would make it more important. But I do agree that your kids are fully grown and heading toward middle age even. This is a non-starter of an issue AFAIC.

It's a :deadhorse:. Time to stop beating it.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm not sure if this constitutes "shitcanning" but as I was getting ready to go, packing up my stuff, I was given a document to sign that canceled my staff commitment. It also resolved me from paying for the BSM course. In other words, I'm out with no strings attached, which is actually what I was hoping for because I have a lot of Garlic to harvest and sell and replant for the next couple months.

Anyway, Amtrak WiFi is way cool. I'm posting this from the train! There's a map so I can track where I am on the rout in real time GPS like.

PS - there are even outlets provided so I don't run down the battery on my laptop!

Did you see your kids running after the train yelling "daddy, daddy we're hungry!" as you pulled out of the train station?