What's new

Jessica Feshbach & Tomny Davis back in California..

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
A reliable source has informed that Tommy & Jessica have moved back to California.. and that Jessica had her baby at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica. I called Wilson & Goldrick Realtors in Austin & confirmed Jessica quit the real estate business in Austin & has returned to California.

Jessica's Texas license is now inactive: https://www.trec.state.tx.us/newsan...seeDetail.aspx?inType=01&id=ng&inLicno=621042

Their home in West Lake Hills sold in September: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/218-Buckeye-Trl-West-Lake-Hills-TX-78746/29334154_zpid

The Travis County Appraiser's Office has not yet updated their records to show the change in owners. It still lists the owner as Thomas W. Davis dba Buckeye Trail Residential Trust (Beverly Hills, CA). Property ID# 115003; Geographical ID# 0115150436

http://www.traviscad.org/property_search.html

Tommy's attitude in his handling of Sweeny was a fantastic piece of bad PR for the COS. Should he have been implanted by Marcabian psychs, he couldn't have done better. I hope he lands on planet Earth and comes to grips with reality now that he's got a child.

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I hope he joins again to act as the spokesman of the Co$. This was at least a bit of entertainment.... without him the sad story of "the last hubbardites" is only boring.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
In my humble opinion, moving back to California is all part of the Davis's de-stimulation process of leaving the cult and returning to the reality of our society. When they originally left they were both complete Kool Aid drinking dyed in the wool Scientologists. They left and visited Austin, TX at which point they were exposed to some sanity and could see that things in the "Wog World" were not as bad as they had been led to believe. They threw up some of the Kool Aid that they had been drinking.

Now they are in Los Angeles again and like all of us have done will be peeling off more and more layers of the onion. I am certain from how Scientology has acted in the past that David Miscavige is having them covertly followed and spied on to ensure that he knows their state of mind much like he had Pat Broker and others followed by the PIs.

Tommy Davis and his wife could really hurt Miscavige when they fully wake up and tell their stories. Tick fucking Tock Davey

In my humble opinion, moving back to California is all part of the Davis's de-stimulation process of leaving the cult and returning to the reality of our society. When they originally left they were both complete Kool Aid drinking dyed in the wool Scientologists. They left and visited Austin, TX at which point they were exposed to some sanity and could see that things in the "Wog World" were not as bad as they had been led to believe. They threw up some of the Kool Aid that they had been drinking.

Now they are in Los Angeles again and like all of us have done will be peeling off more and more layers of the onion. I am certain from how Scientology has acted in the past that David Miscavige is having them covertly followed and spied on to ensure that he knows their state of mind much like he had Pat Broker and others followed by the PIs.

Tommy Davis and his wife could really hurt Miscavige when they fully wake up and tell their stories. Tick fucking Tock Davey

You're right. The miniscule maniac will be totally ptsed out of his mind wondering when they might turn against him as did Debbie and Marty and Mike, and all those OT 8s and all the others. Their personal Private Detective Org, courtesy of DM will be well staffed, day and night, until they are both dead.

Leland

Crusader
I thought Tommy had been back in LA.....working at a real estate investment firm in Santa Monica. And Jessica had stayed in Texas....?

So had Jessica and Tommy split....and are they now back together?

:melodramatic:

Having a child together....they both have a choice.....to raise their child ....."in" the Kult or not in the Kult.....

I wonder what they will choose?

Dean Blair

I thought Tommy had been back in LA.....working at a real estate investment firm in Santa Monica. And Jessica had stayed in Texas....?

So had Jessica and Tommy split....and are they now back together?

:melodramatic:

Having a child together....they both have a choice.....to raise their child ....."in" the Kult or not in the Kult.....

I wonder what they will choose?

I would bet that they won't even feed the baby the barley formula as developed by L Ron Hubbard Hisself.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I would bet that they won't even feed the baby the barley formula as developed by L Ron Hubbard Hisself.

I can't believe anyone EVER did that -- it's so patently unnutritious.

Yet, surely some idjits did.

Jesus.

Elronius of Marcabia

Whats missing here is a real power player with wealth and prestige
that even the dwarf Miscaviage doe'snt want to tangle with Ann Archer.

Mommy and now Grandma aint about to let hers be screwed over.

The over million dollar home bought is probably Mommy, one things for
sure it aint the hole and if TD and wife routed out the freeloader debts
would be chicken fee to Ann Archer.

Come on Davey mess with Ann Archer and family, don't let her slap you around
like a cat playin with a mouse :biggrin:

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors
A reliable source has informed that Tommy & Jessica have moved back to California.. and that Jessica had her baby at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica. I called Wilson & Goldrick Realtors in Austin & confirmed Jessica quit the real estate business in Austin & has returned to California.

Jessica's Texas license is now inactive: https://www.trec.state.tx.us/newsan...seeDetail.aspx?inType=01&id=ng&inLicno=621042

Their home in West Lake Hills sold in September: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/218-Buckeye-Trl-West-Lake-Hills-TX-78746/29334154_zpid

The Travis County Appraiser's Office has not yet updated their records to show the change in owners. It still lists the owner as Thomas W. Davis dba Buckeye Trail Residential Trust (Beverly Hills, CA). Property ID# 115003; Geographical ID# 0115150436

http://www.traviscad.org/property_search.html

Tommy changed his LinkedIn profile with his new job in CA (same company) months ago. I hope the new baby doesn't become clamitized as it is now being raised in the belly of the beast. I wonder if Tommy & Jessica are still active public Scientologists.

BunnySkull

Whats missing here is a real power player with wealth and prestige
that even the dwarf Miscaviage doe'snt want to tangle with Ann Archer.

Mommy and now Grandma aint about to let hers be screwed over.

The over million dollar home bought is probably Mommy, one things for
sure it aint the hole and if TD and wife routed out the freeloader debts
would be chicken fee to Ann Archer.

Come on Davey mess with Ann Archer and family, don't let her slap you around
like a cat playin with a mouse :biggrin:

Ann Archer isn't that wealthy, nor that powerful. She didn't make oodles of money when she was at the top of her game, and that was twenty years ago plus. Tommy's money comes from his father (a non-scientologist) and a multi-million dollar real estate developer. Money has always been thanks to Daddy, NOT mommy. Dad has given Tommy his current "job" and the current expensive home. The Feshbach money, at least at one time, was substantial as well. Out of all the wealthy grandparents of the new bundle of joy, Anne is lowest on the totem pole.

Elronius of Marcabia

Ann Archer isn't that wealthy, nor that powerful. She didn't make oodles of money when she was at the top of her game, and that was twenty years ago plus. Tommy's money comes from his father (a non-scientologist) and a multi-million dollar real estate developer. Money has always been thanks to Daddy, NOT mommy. Dad has given Tommy his current "job" and the current expensive home. The Feshbach money, at least at one time, was substantial as well. Out of all the wealthy grandparents of the new bundle of joy, Anne is lowest on the totem pole.

Thanks Bunny yeah I did some lookin after my post and the money is real estate Daddys
I still would'nt under estimate Ann Archer, she could step to the microphone and become
the tearful grandma and blame DM if she got pissed enough.

My point is that money power and position inside and outside of the
CO$ can buy Tommy Davis out of the hole, out of the Sea Org and in
5 minutes he's back in a cushy little job with tons of money and no worrys.

Thats the true ethical scene and especially in Hollywood and the Wealthy
where connections is what is all about and disconnection can be bought off.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Why would someone use a trust to own their residence? Is it a way of avoiding taxes?

Not a tax dodge.

It's typically an asset protection strategy, in the event that there is future litigation or a judgment.

That's not an entirely unlikely scenario, considering that Davis made an impressive number of enemies as the cult's chief liar, stalker and implementer of the terrorism euphemistically called "Fair Game".

Not only do large numbers of ex-Scientologists hate Davis, his beloved cult boss (COB) is just as likely to turn on him with lawsuits and blackmail.

Okay everyone! Take out your clay and let's all demo how Scientology is the only game in the universe where everyone wins. LOL