What's new

Rich's Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: DallasGoldDiggerBug - Ed Chairini's Chicanery

BUT what happens when the bananas get ripe?

I mean really really ripe?

Here's a thought:

At first, the experimenter had control over the monkeys. But when the new monkeys started stopping other new monkeys from going up the ladder control had shifted from the experimenter to the monkeys.

The monkeys simply didn't notice the shift.

Leland

Crusader

They look different to me......

Isn't this guy a wingnut?

Lone Star

Crusader

Yes on the wingnut.

In the other side by side shots they looked the same. But of course "Ed" may have photo shopped one of them to make them "the same". In this picture above they resemble each other, but the nose and other features are different enough to not be the same person.

R2-45

Does the one on the right have goiter, or is that an adam's apple?

If the aspect ratios are the same one might do ratios such as, eyes to tip of nose, eyes to corners of mouth, etc.

Compare the sphere on the left, with the CNN logo on the right. They look the same to my eye. Ergo: different folks. Spur off the moment analysis, of course.

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Does the one on the right have goiter, or is that an adam's apple? If the aspect ratios are the same one might do ratios such as, eyes to tip of nose, eyes to corners of mouth, etc. Compare the sphere on the left, with the CNN logo on the right. They look the same to my eye. Ergo: different folks. Spur off the moment analysis, of course.

They are different women & both have Adam's apples. Notice that the lighting is different in the photos & the women on the left either has more make-up or the imperfections have been smoothed out which is typical in commercial photography.

rich

Deacon, why don't you do some research? If it's 2 women, find out who they are. If it's one woman, find out who she is. By the way, the guy who made this video is not dallas, but , probably dallasgoldbug does have posters, videos and a familly tree on this woman. Check it out. You will trip.

rich

Actors, Smurf, Whoopi Goldberg, Dennis Rodman ,Richard Harrison, Michael Rooker, and Eddie Murphy all got their start in the Jonestown massacre hoax. Click and download the posters to see them clearly. These pics are taken from video. The videos are on Dallasgoldbugs youtube channel and other places on the web.

http://wellaware1.com/jonestown.shtml

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Actors, Smurf, Whoopi Goldberg, Dennis Rodman ,Richard Harrison, Michael Rooker, and Eddie Murphy all got their start in the Jonestown massacre hoax. Click and download the posters to see them clearly. These pics are taken from video. The videos are on Dallasgoldbugs youtube channel and other places on the web.

The cast of 'Pawn Stars'?? Bwahaha... what a loon. :duh:

rich

Most of these I don't see similarities. This is the first one in which I can say, "Yep. That is the same woman."

I went through the same thing. Then I looked and saw quite a few that looked genuine. I figured it was just a photoshop hoax- no- I KNEW it was all a photoshop hoax.

But then....hundreds of them? In video? With the same familly and associates? Same voices, same body movements? Same Dick and green jokes, and attitude of mocking the working man? So take a look at hundreds of them. Ed's done all the work for us. http://wellaware1.com/

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Watch the end of this. "holy cow- how can you not get it?"

Because it's a figment of your lunacy? :)

24002aae977f78561f9b4ceb77fb16bd.jpg

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Re: gold base is a map of satans characters

The narrator on this channel - TheGroxt1 - is Mark Dice, who is a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but has also produced some interesting videos on how technology is abused.

"Mark Dice is a media analyst and author who has been featured on the History Channel's Decoded, Ancient Aliens, and America's Book of Secrets; Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura, Secret Societies of Hollywood on E! Channel, America Declassified on the Travel Channel, and is a frequent guest on Coast to Coast AM, The Alex Jones Show, and more.

In an entertaining and educational way, Mark gets people to question our celebrity obsessed culture and the role the mainstream media and elite secret societies play in shaping our lives. Mark Dice is the author of several popular books on secret societies and conspiracies, including The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction and his latest, Inside the Illuminati. Buy his books in paperback from Amazon.com, or download the ebooks right now from Kindle, iBooks, Nook, or Google Play."

https://www.facebook.com/MarkDice

Here he pretends to be a Mormon on the Santa Monica Pier:

[video=youtube;haDcbFjf3Is]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haDcbFjf3Is[/video]

His visit to the CC in LA:

[video=youtube;L7eTRwDFPus]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7eTRwDFPus[/video]

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Re: gold base is a map of satans characters

Don't get me wrong any criticism of scn is good for me but that man sees symbols and evidence of the evil of scn in kids cartoons and probably in custard packets, apparently Revelations says that Britain is evil and TC's latest film proves it, that man has a serious problem with thought.

Scn is evil, because of it's concentration on money. Yes I'm with him there. But I think that if he took a little look around Hollywood, even New York or LA he'd find a few camels too big to get through the eye of a needle who were 'good christians'.

Scn is not evil because of something someone wrote 2000 years ago in a Roman colony about something else, it's evil because it destroys people's lives here and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.