What's new

Rich's Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
Re: gold base is a map of satans characters

Skip to the 12 minute mark to see the full map.

Heh, shit. Now I can't ever look at that map again without seeing these shapes. :p
I'm good with pattern recognition... too good, for someone who isn't into certain kinds of stuff. (Although I sometimes jump onto it out of shere love when someone mentions the magic "S" word. Must be some kind of animalic/spiritual magnetism.) :screwy:
Rich, you little pr*ck, what have you done!!! :biggrin: :melodramatic:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

What a crock of shit! Sorry. Active imagination fueled by Bible-induced lunacy.

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron

The narrator on this channel - TheGroxt1 - is Mark Dice, who is a bit of a conspiracy theorist, but has also produced some interesting videos on how technology is abused.

Smurfy: Which videos about technology abuse are you refering to? I'd like to see them. How did you know groxt and mark are the same guy? I am not doubting you,but I don't see it in these particular videos. Can you point me toward some good comparison videos or photos? ears even? thanks.

Lone Star

Crusader

In the past Mark Dice made some pretty good "on the street" videos in which he would show how uninformed and ignorant most people are about what's going on in the world. Sorta like what Jay Leno did on his show.

But the more Mark delves in to bible prophecy the nuttier he gets. (Studying prophecy has a tendency to make on delusional. I have past experience, unfortunately).

In this video he is so incredibly delusional that I really think he needs a psychiatric or therapeutic intervention, for his own sake.

:wacko:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Hi brothers & sisters

Can you see Jesus in the clouds today ????

He is sending us a message...
he grew a pair of wings in heaven.
:yes:

24c0e36da496738cd97957e12fd1abde.jpg

rich

In the past Mark Dice made some pretty good "on the street" videos in which he would show how uninformed and ignorant most people are about what's going on in the world. Sorta like what Jay Leno did on his show.

But the more Mark delves in to bible prophecy the nuttier he gets. (Studying prophecy has a tendency to make on delusional. I have past experience, unfortunately).

In this video he is so incredibly delusional that I really think he needs a psychiatric or therapeutic intervention, for his own sake.

:wacko:

Lone Star:What makes you think that this is mark Dice?

rich

Who always moves my threads out of public view to this one member only thread and/or sensors/deletes them? Is it Emma? Smurf? Someone else who has some control over the board? And, why? What harm could this thread posibly do if it were left on the public forum?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Who always moves my threads out of public view to this one member only thread and/or sensors/deletes them? Is it Emma? Smurf? Someone else who has some control over the board? And, why? What harm could this thread posibly do if it were left on the public forum?

ANSWER: It's not one person doing it. It's a conspiracy.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

You evil OSA BT's , get out of Smurf's meat body
and stop enturbulate this board, right now!

NC_gabriele_amorth_jef_140703_4x3_992.jpg

Don't laugh - this is not funny!

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Hi brothers & sisters. Can you see Jesus in the clouds today ????

He is sending us a message... he grew a pair of wings in heaven. yes:

Cool. Jesus appeared in my spaghetti casserole today. :biggrin:

jesus-appears-on-a-spaghetti-casserole-30973-1265415002-2.jpg

Lone Star

Crusader

ANSWER: It's not one person doing it. It's a conspiracy.

Yes Rich! You didn't think the Illuminati would just sit idly by and let you expose them publicly here on ESMB did you? They know you are a Dallas Goldbug devotee, if not Dallas Goldbug himself. His work is high on their list to take out. Oh yeah! :yes:

I think that Emma, Ethercat, and all the Mods are special 33rd Degree Freemasons now. Don't be surprised if Emma gets invited to the annual Bilderberg meeting this summer. :coolwink:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Cool. Jesus appeared in my spaghetti casserole today. :biggrin:

jesus-appears-on-a-spaghetti-casserole-30973-1265415002-2.jpg

:lol:

I validate you for coming back to an unenturbulated theta up-tone behavior!

The title of the thread should be changed for:

There is a thetan in the [STRIKE]mirror[/STRIKE] HTML code doing things

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Hilarious... Google YouTube admins are as delirious as Ed Chiarini. :duh:

[video=youtube;4QVUZZrhjYY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QVUZZrhjYY[/video]

Lone Star

Crusader

I appreciate the picture Lotus, but the Bilderbergers aren't a praying group. LOL...

It's all bidness. Brookes Brothers suits and wing tips. Women wear minimum thousand dollar dresses bought in Paris, London, or NYC.

Now they do "conspire" to control and manipulate the "praying types" as pictured above. :coolwink:

:whistling:

:lol:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I appreciate the picture Lotus, but the Bilderbergers aren't a praying group. LOL... It's all bidness. Brookes Brothers suits and wing tips. Women wear minimum thousand dollar dresses bought in Paris, London, or NYC.

Now they do "conspire" to control and manipulate the "praying types" as pictured above. :coolwink:

I wonder if Emma & Ethercat are Jewish. :ohmy:

[video=youtube;WUKholIIrpg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUKholIIrpg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.