What's new

How to get off the Int base in 2 seconds flat.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
You know, when I was in Scientology, I assumed that those in the top echelons of management must be the most spiritually-evolved people on the planet. They must all be operating thetans, exterior to their bodies, and "theta". Yes, they could be ruthless in THE CAUSE, when they needed to be to make things go right, but they must be decent, honest, ethical, basically caring people.

When I watch stuff like this, I wonder how someone in OSA sitting monitoring this board can justify in their own minds what they see. Sure, they can initially assume that everyone on this board is a lying SP, and that the stories are all made up. But when they see similar behaviour going on around them, and see senior execs behaving like crazies (which they surely must at some point), then it mustn't take them long to conclude that at least some of these stories are true. How can they still be in there?

I know I wouldn't have stayed five minutes, once I concluded that the top echelons of management were nuts. I began to surmise that that must be the case from my vantage point in a lowly Class V Org, and that was enough to set me on the path out. I don't think I would have stayed even as long as I did if I had witnessed with my own eyes that the top execs in Scientology were nuts. People in OSA must have far more data points from which to draw conclusions than most of us had.

I wonder whether they are still sitting there with the original dreams of OT that get us sucked into the organisation? Or have they abandoned those dreams, and now they just see themselves as climbing up the greasy pole of the organisation that they happen to have devoted their lives to. Could have been accountants or lawyers or doctors, but they happen to be Int Execs or church middle management?

That was a clever strategy to get out. Hat off to the guy,

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Although it gets crazier the deeper into the organization you go, it also gets harder to get yourself out.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Heh..

Scientology is supposed to handle anything. The tech would be to flatten everyone's button "DM giving a blowjob" and move on. Apparently they just couldn't confront it and whisked the guy off. Avoidance.

Maybe they were afraid DM would beat the guy up to show his 'real man' credentials.

In any event, confidentiality is non-existent - big surprise...

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
I wonder how the asthmatic dwarf pulled this in?

I asked a flamingly gay friend of mine if there was any clue available. The response was, "Well, just look at that little bitch there in that photo with his little hand on that greasy phallic object. Look at the expression on his face. He's just begging for dicks in his face."

"What about the wedding ring?" I asked.

"The ring shows that he's playing the standard closet game. It's a taunt. 'See if you can get past this ring,' he's saying by shoving the ring out there."

Last edited:

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
I wonder how the asthamatic dwarf pulled this in?

I asked a flamingly gay friend of mine if there was any clue available. The response was, "Well, just look at that little bitch there in that photo with his little hand on that greasy phallic object. Look at the expression on his face. He's just begging for dicks in his face."

"What about the wedding ring?" I asked.

"The ring shows that he's playing the standard closet game. It's a taunt. 'See if you can get past this ring,' he's saying by shoving the ring out there."
DM would go absolutely nuts if he reads this post.

Badafuco

(<>..<>)
I don't doubt for a minute Marty and him have swapped spit after blowing each other. It's called 'snowballing' you deranged midget.

freethinker

Sponsor
You know, when I was in Scientology, I assumed that those in the top echelons of management must be the most spiritually-evolved people on the planet. They must all be operating thetans, exterior to their bodies, and "theta". Yes, they could be ruthless in THE CAUSE, when they needed to be to make things go right, but they must be decent, honest, ethical, basically caring people.

When I watch stuff like this, I wonder how someone in OSA sitting monitoring this board can justify in their own minds what they see. Sure, they can initially assume that everyone on this board is a lying SP, and that the stories are all made up. But when they see similar behaviour going on around them, and see senior execs behaving like crazies (which they surely must at some point), then it mustn't take them long to conclude that at least some of these stories are true. How can they still be in there?

I know I wouldn't have stayed five minutes, once I concluded that the top echelons of management were nuts. I began to surmise that that must be the case from my vantage point in a lowly Class V Org, and that was enough to set me on the path out. I don't think I would have stayed even as long as I did if I had witnessed with my own eyes that the top execs in Scientology were nuts. People in OSA must have far more data points from which to draw conclusions than most of us had.

I wonder whether they are still sitting there with the original dreams of OT that get us sucked into the organisation? Or have they abandoned those dreams, and now they just see themselves as climbing up the greasy pole of the organisation that they happen to have devoted their lives to. Could have been accountants or lawyers or doctors, but they happen to be Int Execs or church middle management?

That was a clever strategy to get out. Hat off to the guy,
They're Scientology Justice Warriors. They believe everything they are told. They can't rationalize for one second or they would lose their minds. All they see is SP's. They write it down or take a screen shot and then march it in some folder for routing and forget it ever happened.

They think they are in the salvage business and everyone outside of Scientology is in the anti-salvage business. If they actually gave it a thought they would be out here but they can't, they stopped thinking for themselves a long time ago.