What's new

Why OT9+ don't exist

A) If DM actually possessed it, he would release it - it would be another cash cow
B) DM has changed the focus of Scientology away from tech delivery to donations. Most orgs are in the toilet delivery wise.
C) After Hubbard moved off lines, it was apparent he was losing his mind and was obsessed with voices in his head (BT's) to the point he wanted Sarge to make a killer e-meter to blow his SP BT away
D) In lieu of possessing the levels above 8, DM has focused the paying public on redoing their lower bridge
E) DM had OT VIII edited from its earlier version, and reissued showing his disdain for Hubbard's tech.
F) When it became obvious Pat Broker didn't possess it, the focus of Scientology moved away from bridge delivery.
G) The liability of refund demands on people who don't get the gains from Scientology's bridge, was eliminated by moving over to a dono based operation. When there was no longer a "next level" to solve OT 8 alleged case slumps or failures, in addition to the fact they demonstrate no OT powers whatsoever (outside occasionally knowing who is calling them, finding parking spaces etc. and other minor "abilities") opened the door to a massive violation of KSW #1 - Keeping Scientology Working" - you can only be upbraided for lack of results - or "Not having the correct tech"
H) IF! If Scientology actually did work and deliver OT abilities - the place would be swamped with people clamoring to get audited / trained. OT's with real abilities would get leaked quickly enough and they would brag and Voila! A Scientology boom like no other. Look at most any org - crickets. Tumble weeds. Radio silence. Cobwebs. Unpaid bills, sections closed down, with light's off. Visual stats if you will.
I) DM has declared anybody who would have had the moxie to mock up the upper levels by turning old goals listing into a solo action, and rename it OT9/10
J) DM is content to leave the purif, a potentially dangerous quack procedure, intact, not do anything to make it workable, it is obvious he is in it solely for the money, and to protect himself - he lawyers up, and hides behind the religious amendment.
K) There is a process - "From where could you communicate to a _____?" You paste in the blank a vexatious person to the PC and ask the question repetitively. If you were to run said process on DM and pasted in "a person wanting a refund" what do you suppose his answers would be?

Judging from his actions, here they are:
"From behind the religious amendment. From behind my wall of lawyers. From behind the refund routing form. From behind a unconscionable (one sided) contract. From hiding out in the top of the HGB." On and on. I doubt from the front porch of eternity, or next to a stack of glowing success stories would be a response.

Is that a person who cares about defrauding you? Is that a person who is sitting on OT 9+?

Am I missing any? Please add yours.

Mimsey

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
K) because all ot levels are a fraud, OT state doesn't exist and miss cavige has no creativity to put up a fake OT9
....yet...

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
M) LRH was waiting for his return to Tegeeack to release OTIX and above. He will not be doing it through the church. The new LRH has already announced that HE will be releasing OTIX and above in due course. The upper OT levels only work if you tattoo an image of the LRH spaceship landing symbol on your forehead first. This symbol channels sufficient energy from the theta universe into the body space of the pre-OT to allow him to safely traverse the final sections of the Bridge.

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
O) Because only Pierre Ethier, Class XII auditor, has the full materials of OTIX. He re-constructed this from his imagination superior knowledge of the materials of Scientology.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
A) If DM actually possessed it, he would release it - it would be another cash cow
B) DM has changed the focus of Scientology away from tech delivery to donations. Most orgs are in the toilet delivery wise.
C) After Hubbard moved off lines, it was apparent he was losing his mind and was obsessed with voices in his head (BT's) to the point he wanted Sarge to make a killer e-meter to blow his SP BT away
D) In lieu of possessing the levels above 8, DM has focused the paying public on redoing their lower bridge
E) DM had OT VIII edited from its earlier version, and reissued showing his disdain for Hubbard's tech.
F) When it became obvious Pat Broker didn't possess it, the focus of Scientology moved away from bridge delivery.
G) The liability of refund demands on people who don't get the gains from Scientology's bridge, was eliminated by moving over to a dono based operation. When there was no longer a "next level" to solve OT 8 alleged case slumps or failures, in addition to the fact they demonstrate no OT powers whatsoever (outside occasionally knowing who is calling them, finding parking spaces etc. and other minor "abilities") opened the door to a massive violation of KSW #1 - Keeping Scientology Working" - you can only be upbraided for lack of results - or "Not having the correct tech"
H) IF! If Scientology actually did work and deliver OT abilities - the place would be swamped with people clamoring to get audited / trained. OT's with real abilities would get leaked quickly enough and they would brag and Voila! A Scientology boom like no other. Look at most any org - crickets. Tumble weeds. Radio silence. Cobwebs. Unpaid bills, sections closed down, with light's off. Visual stats if you will.
I) DM has declared anybody who would have had the moxie to mock up the upper levels by turning old goals listing into a solo action, and rename it OT9/10
J) DM is content to leave the purif, a potentially dangerous quack procedure, intact, not do anything to make it workable, it is obvious he is in it solely for the money, and to protect himself - he lawyers up, and hides behind the religious amendment.
K) There is a process - "From where could you communicate to a _____?" You paste in the blank a vexatious person to the PC and ask the question repetitively. If you were to run said process on DM and pasted in "a person wanting a refund" what do you suppose his answers would be?

Judging from his actions, here they are:
"From behind the religious amendment. From behind my wall of lawyers. From behind the refund routing form. From behind a unconscionable (one sided) contract. From hiding out in the top of the HGB." On and on. I doubt from the front porch of eternity, or next to a stack of glowing success stories would be a response.

Is that the person who cares about defrauding you? Is that a person who is sitting on OT 9+?

Am I missing any? Please add yours.

Mimsey
I could create an off the charts OT9 so easily using my notes from when I was a spiritualist wanna be during my Scientology/Rosicrucian period.
I had to let it all go in order to cleanse my mind of the negating effects of it all decades ago but I still have my notes which I drew my recollections from in my off the wall "The Whole Enchilada" reply to the OP on Ted #3.
In fact it would be too easy, unfortunately enough to say...
I have no way of knowing what it's effects would be though as it's never been put to the test.
More mass insanity?

Last edited:

tr8theta

I Love Kitties
The new LRH has already announced that HE will be releasing OTIX and above in due course

I must have missed something...WHO is this alleged "new LRH"? or is this just a goofy way of naming David Miscarriage (yeah that's what I call him - far less than homosapien)

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think Maria Pia Gardini's story answers the question regarding new OT levels. They know that this is where they start losing people because it's obviously Hubbard's desperate contrived attempt to use the most exotic SciFi story lines from the 40s - 50s to create a profitable new religion that completely jumps the shark from the previous doctrines of Dianetics and Scientology which were also supposed to be the ultimate and only solutions. But his creative juices dead ended with the BT narrative and Miscavige doesn't know how to build upon this without sounding even crazier.

Because the OT levels didn't produce the promised results they compensated by increasing the indoctrination and vetting of people doing the levels. Making them donate to the IAS, volunteering and doing things publicly that made them vested in hoping the levels worked and more intense and routine sec-checks and preparation programs to turn the responsibility for the workability or failure of the OT Levels back onto the individual so they rationalize it's insanity.

There is also the problem that they now know everything eventually comes out on the internet and Wikileaks so whatever new imaginary escalation they come up with will very possibly become a new South Park episode that can't possibly be explained on Nightline.

https://www.exscn.net/content/view/79/103/index.html

(snipped)

31. At this time, I was a huge science fiction fan. Now, I was racking my brain about this story about Xenu and the battle with the loyal officers. I had heard this story before but could not remember where. The story involves an "evil galactic overlord" named Xenu who was captured 75 million years ago and put into an electric trap, and you have these electric strips, like in the department stores, and LRH tells you that beings (called thetans) were brought to the planet earth back then and trapped with these electronic strips and put into a volcano then blown up and they are now stuck all over people's bodies. Now, I feel that I have a full population in my body! There were people in the room passing out when reading this. I am not so impressionable.

(snipped)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
My guess is that when all the few remainin true scientologists are done up to OT* and have all donated to OT9, and done all the ethics and sec checks hading preps...

Suddenly...

a stunning amazing thing will happens....

COB will release the announcement of the millenium

Disclosing, finally, that a special team of dedicated sea org member who digged into all LRH archives for a few decades (so much stuff to dig in)
had already discovered the raw materials for a decade (that couldn't be released for earth safety)
And, thus, COB appointed another top tech crew to compile it, (thousands and thousands of sheets and 12, 234. 546, 837, 500, 200 words) convert it into full levels procedures, test it, refine it , debug it..till all is 100% on source and safe. , producing the full OT9 and OTX state and gains by reaching full EP.

Thus, on (AD date) COB is realeasing a major breakthrough in mankind salvaging by making available to all OT8 a never seen , beyond all imagination, the OT9 full procedure (kept in a underground secure vault, soon to be burning near Mendocino)

But ....

But...

but...

These levels are so powerfull (read dangerous)..

that only high ethical OT beings can make it(safely) through it in order to ensure the OT9 and OTX levels are not hijacked by unethical people
(marcabians, psychs, freakzoners , espees and bankers) who may use it to endanger (dessstroy) mankind and planet earth..in this sector of gulluxy...

So all hands of...:yay:

Everyone is immediately ordered to have ethics put in, this in all orgs and orgs areas in order to get a 100% cleared area before OT9 materials and powertz can be safely released...
and everyone must make ot to patron humanitarian mankind savior IAS status to ensure IAS is there to protect the tech from being hijacked. *sigh*

I would bet my clothes on a similar script...
I can bet many of the very few $cientologist still wandering at night on course, like ghosts in the idle morgues, will collapse..by such strong theta impinging news and emotions!
It wil be reportely in WW news that wog people living in those area, surrounding orgs, heard, that night, massive mystical HOOOOOOOOOOOOO , HAAAAA, OMG, and hours of appplauding that couldn't be explained...
:roflmao:

The day after, billions of flyers will be dropped (by $CN volunteers ) in every and each single mailbox of their city... for months and months...urging people to help them to save this planet..and tons of complains will be logged to the authorities by JWses about this feral attack on their preaching ground...

Last edited:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
Meet LRH-metreiya returned:

There's a whole thread on this guy somewhere here. Fairly recent.

Last edited:

tr8theta

I Love Kitties
Meet LRH-metreiya returned:

There's a whole thread on this guy somewhere here. Fairly recent.
Boy does this guy have some cojones (that's balls in Spanish) and incredible audacity to claim that he is the re-incarnated LRH. And let's just suppose (btw ha ha ho ho I'm Santa Claus!)that he actually is...wow does he have a lot of enemies who would like to do certain "things" (too graphic to say here so as to not offend certain folks) to him...and needless to say he sure has some mess to clean up. Let's just see how THIS plays out. Now assuming that he would have almost total track recollection (at some point as he "remembers" more and more) of everything he did and said as LRH...I'd love to see him on stage in front of many former Scentologists who personally knew and interacted with him ask him questions in anticipation of answers that a la "To Tell The Truth TV show" "will the real LRH please stand up...that only the actual original bonafide LRH would know the answers to. I don't mean crap that 'everybody knows" but stuff like what for example what he said to me and to me only one day that nobody but noother living human being could possibly know...no way...no how. Now if this guy could answer such questions ten fold and each person would say "Holy Shit...that's EXACTLY true...then well gee who the hell knows...personally I think this guy is looney bin material.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Utilizing my remote viewing skills, I did some intel work in COB's Office and glanced at the routing form used to rout onto OT VIII and IX.

The good news is that no Sec Checks are required prior to doing these levels. However there are a couple processes that must first be run.

The first process was posted on ESMB years ago by HelluvaHoax. It is a repetitive process and goes something like this:
"Look in your wallet and find something I can have".
This process is run a bit differently than is usual with Scientology auditing.
A registrar is in the room during the session and the EP of this process is when the registrar achieves F/N VGI's.

And the next (and final) step on the routing form will fulfill the requirement of being fully exterior in order to do OT IX and X.
It's a very old process, known as R2-45.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Boy does this guy have some cojones (that's balls in Spanish) and incredible audacity to claim that he is the re-incarnated LRH. And let's just suppose (btw ha ha ho ho I'm Santa Claus!)that he actually is...wow does he have a lot of enemies who would like to do certain "things" (too graphic to say here so as to not offend certain folks) to him...and needless to say he sure has some mess to clean up. Let's just see how THIS plays out. Now assuming that he would have almost total track recollection (at some point as he "remembers" more and more) of everything he did and said as LRH...I'd love to see him on stage in front of many former Scentologists who personally knew and interacted with him ask him questions in anticipation of answers that a la "To Tell The Truth TV show" "will the real LRH please stand up...that only the actual original bonafide LRH would know the answers to. I don't mean crap that 'everybody knows" but stuff like what for example what he said to me and to me only one day that nobody but noother living human being could possibly know...no way...no how. Now if this guy could answer such questions ten fold and each person would say "Holy Shit...that's EXACTLY true...then well gee who the hell knows...personally I think this guy is looney bin material.
This new LRH's energy is much too dark and heavy to be the real LRH. Say what you will about him, but LRH did have a bright countenance.

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
It's the Mansonesque tattoo square between the eyes, directly above the bridge of the nose that does it for me. Hubtard wouldn't even do that to one of the characters in his trashy pulp penny-a-word toilet-paper roll novels.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I think he's just pretending to be crazy so more people will believe he's LRH.
He'll have to take vistaril, alcohol, pinks and greys, and a lot of stuff to even get close to LRH madness...

I'd say at this specific moment he only reached

1) ability to lie without laughing
2) willingness to fool people
3) thriving for $$$$$ (and attention\power)

then, lot of work still needs to be achieved in developping a cruel sociopath personnality, close to LRH traits.!

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
He'll have to take vistaril, alcohol, pinks and greys, and a lot of stuff to even get close to LRH madness...

I'd say at this specific moment he only reached

1) ability to lie without laughing
2) willingness to fool people
3) thriving for $$$$$ (and attention\power)

then, lot of work still need to be done to develop a cruel sociopath personnality, close to LRH!
Yes, to be a really convincing LRH, all of that would need to come naturally to him.