What's new

New book of Technical Bulletins by the alleged returned Founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Ron predicted the end of toilet paper within the next twenty years:
https://lronhubbardrising.com/scientology-today

"Does anyone honestly think that one will be sitting at a typewriter and taking mimeographed copies in another 20 years? Paper will more than likely no longer be in widespread use at that time – even when using the bathroom." - L. Ron Hubbard 2.0
Ah ah ah
Is he taking indies and Freezooners for such idiots and retards.

It worth reading what he said about Miscavige.

Clown!

phenomanon

Canyon
For real????

Are they the people Veda refered to???

She's very well known in the fz and are running a course room???

When this story came out I knew instantly this clown was supported in the fz for 2 reasons...
  • His knowledge of lrh bulletins and wanting to fool people via re-writing the tech
  • Noboby in the freakzone even dare to comment...a silent worth thousand words.
Lotus...this time shut your fooking big mouth...too weird..
:D
Pat Krenik promoted him on her FB page, and was talking about how great his infinity process is. She had been run on it, or ran herself on it, or whatever.
Her Elma, Wa FZ digs are very close to Port Orchard.
You are not weird, Lotus.
This whole lrh returns shit is what is weird, especially from this clown. He is a freak.

phenomanon

Canyon
Yes. Pat Krenik is 89 years old. Probably was defenseless when descended upon by this ex con who convinced her that he was RON returned.
No. She is no more defenceless than I am. ( at 88 years old). Just because peeps are elderly doesn't necessarily mean that they are braindead.
Please get over stereotyping us. There is nothing wrong with my brain, and Pat is simply a stoopid true believer who has no other means of support that to run a FZ practice, and collect Social Security, which can't amount to much, since as far as I know, she has never worked a job.
You might want to read about her ex-husband, who calls himself Smoky Angel, but whose real name is Ralph Ojeda. Total pond scum child abusing scum, and while they were married. She is married to Ray Krenik now. Actually, I prefer not knowing any thing about him.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
As usual, what phenom wrote about the promoting of the guy is true.
I checked on Facebook and was surprised that all the people, indies and fzners are like brothers and sisters..a family. (Till they don't fight for pc's and money, according to standard $cientology )

Although I thought there would be many protests about Pat promoting the "reincarnated" Ron, his bulletins and bridge ( according to his present lifetime credentials) but Hey..no...apart from 1 or 2 who are outraged at this "criminel" imposture...it seems people follow the tech leaders ...they are now changing the Tech for adopting "NewRon's" tech....( he already has been given a nickname":D It appear they don't care about his criminal record and love for "other people" cars.... ( Ron , the original, had appetite for other's wife and money...lol)

I too read (I can't remember which of Facebook pages) that the Ron we have known to be the degraded one (last decade) was not the real Ron..it was an impostor...he was put there after the real Ron was gone

Hello Barbs :oops:

Apparently, the real Ron could not be such degraded.

It's a little confusing now since we have now 3 Ron..So my question now is:

Can the Real ton stand up please ???

Oh wait wait...don't leave now...you began To read this post that is not for fainted hearts..nor for dilettante...it's a deadly serious thing and wether you like it or not, you are now part of it and it's your responsibility! Got it?

So, the true reality is that we are facing a real challenge in safeguarding our bridge to total freedom since the new bridge from the Newron has been adopted in the freezone and it makes it the 7th bridge ( Amirite or in confusion?)
  1. The original Ron old Bridge
  2. The Captain Bill bridge
  3. The new COS bridge
  4. First Indie COS bridge
  5. Advanced org of the Great Plains bridge
  6. The Ralph Hilton bridge
  7. The NewRon's new bridge
(Thanks to comm i\c for accurate datas)

And as previously mentionned, we are now stucked with 3 Ron
  1. Original Ron
  2. The degraded Ron , the impostor
  3. The reincarnated Ron called NewRon
I wonder if someone could help me and

match the right bridge
with the right Ron..
please???:oops:

d%C3%A9.gif

:D

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
So, the true reality is that we are facing a real challenge in safeguarding our bridge to total freedom since the new bridge from the Newron has been adopted in the freezone and it makes it the 5th bridge ( Amirite or in confusion?)
  2. The Captain bill bridge
  3. The new COS bridge
  4. The Ralph Hilton bridge
  5. The Newron's new bridge

It appears you do not have enough Bridges. As noted in another thread, the new Independent Reformed Church of Scientology is a US tax-exempt organization. It has produced a Bridge:

https://scientologyreformed.org/original-scientology

3LsQIpV.png

It appears the Grade Chart of the Independent Reformed Church of Scientology (IRCS), above, is identical to the Grade Chart of the First Independent Church of Scientology (FICS), below. (The FICS is also a US tax-exempt organization.)

dvPTAog.png

CommunicatorIC

jeez:oops:

Thank you!
I will update my post!

:cool:

I have to add a another Independent Scientology Grade Chart.

In my identity as @IndieScieNews, I mistakenly tweeted that the (Independent Scientology) Advanced Organization of the Great Plains (AOGP) [@aogreatplains] used the same Grade Chart as the First Independent Church of Scientology (FICS). AOGP replied that isn't the case, and explained:

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/1104130385699581953

https://twitter.com/aogreatplains/status/1104134278428979200

FcvZL0b.png

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
As usual, what phenom wrote is true.
I checked on Facebook and was surprised that all the people, indies and fzners are like brothers and sisters..a family. (Till they don't fight for pc's and money, according to standard $cientology )

Although I thought there would be many protests about Pat promoting the "reincarnated" Ron, his bulletins and bridge ( according to his present lifetime credentials) but Hey..no...apart from 1 or 2 who are outraged at this "criminel" imposture...it seems people follow the tech leaders ...they are now changing the Tech for adopting "Newron" ( he already has been given a nickname":D Tech...

I too read (I can't remember which of Facebook pages) that the Ron we have known to be the degraded one was not the real Ron..it was an impostor...he was put there after the real Ron was gone

Hello Barbs :oops:

Apparently, the real Ron could not be such degraded.

It's a little confusing now since we have now 3 Ron..So my question now is:

Can the Real ton stand up please ???

Oh wait wait...don't leave now...you began To read this post that is not for fainted hearts..nor for dilettante...it's a deadly serious thing and wether you like it or not, you are now part of it and it's your responsibility! Got it?

So, the true reality is that we are facing a real challenge in safeguarding our bridge to total freedom since the new bridge from the Newron has been adopted in the freezone and it makes it the 7th bridge ( Amirite or in confusion?)
  2. The Captain Bill bridge
  3. The new COS bridge
  4. First Indie COS bridge
  5. Advanced org of the Great Plains bridge
  6. The Ralph Hilton bridge
  7. The Newron's new bridge
(Thanks to comm i\c for accurate datas)

And as previously mentionned, we are stucked with 3 Ron
  1. Original Ron
  2. The degraded Ron , the impostor
  3. The reincarnated Ron called NewRon
I wonder if someone could help me and

match the right bridge
with the right Ron..
please???:oops:

I think Barbs, Babs or Barbara Schwarz says Trump is the Great Leader of SEGNPMSS!!!:

Trump’s UN Arms Trade Treaty (ATT) pullout

Dearest Marty, my love, how are you?

Trump pretends doing this for the United States but the people behind Germany (including using Russians to achieve this) wanted him as US president.
So, we have to look at what’s the plan of the people behind Germany is in regards to this pullout.

First of all, running all people on the planet with ear-implants, means that Germany violated this UN treaty over and over again. They hide behind any nation and person of any nationality who traded arms or killed.

On the front, to appear very different to the world as they are, they have international physicians to support arms control but behind the front, the SEGNPMSS has nothing but torture, murder, and mass murder on their retarded butcher and barber minds.

Here are some of their plans that I can perceive:

1) Instead of leading the UN, the move to pull out reflects that the US is not the world leader (but the EU, which is Germany with the other EU states doing everything Germany wants). I also believe that Germany plans to dislocate the UN from US grounds to Germany or at least to Europe.

2) SEGNPMSS enjoys violence. They do lots of harm by conditioning people. Their Manchurian candidates get hold of weapons and murder in the USA and elsewhere, incl. their own family members.

3) The USA is painted to the world as brutal nation that does not want peace. Actually, the SEGNPMSS works hard on it to make the USA getting accused on what is typically SEGNPMSS.

4) Germany (smaller in size than Montana but in population maybe as large as California) is one of the largest arms producers in the world. Despite that they are not officially saying that they wanted Trump to become the US president, they smell rewards for them flowing back to Germany if the USA arms up.

5) Germany also used and uses Russia and China. Without Germany having suppressed both (and other countries) for centuries, Germany fears that it might never become the leader in these parts. Germany had the Ukrainians ask Germany for help taking them over without revealing that Germany uses ear-implants and mind-control to make this happen. But with Russia (despite that they are using it for their purposes too), they hid a snag. Now, they want Russia (and China) and the USA weakened. They want the USA to fighting a war with Russia (and China), starting in Venezuela or another country. When they are all down, they want the citizens of these large countries cry out to Germany/EU for help.

They also want Trump’s friendship with Putin or Russians to end. By having Americans say that they colluded, the German plan is to have Trump make decisions against Russia (even war) so that Americans believe him that he did not.

6) The people behind Germany wants to involve the USA in hot wars, e.g. with Russia, or China, or any other country. This includes nuclear wars. The monsters behind Germany plan to set such wars up, and having the USA losing these wars (can be done via the ear-implants). When the USA is down in rubble, Germany will then move in, taking over everything, and declaring itself to be the official world leader. Once there is no state left to oppose Germany, they will do away with mom-like leaders as Merkel (who became chancellor to fool people who Germany has changed and can be trusted). Germany will have Nazi march officially again with medical doctors and p$ychs on top. It will be political incorrect and very dangerous to even just state that they are doing wrong. Everyone knows how this works: suppression of the masses.

7) SEGNPMSS wants US presidents who do not look through them and do what they want as this is the way for Germany to become not just the secret but also the official world leader.
These “Americans” who celebrate Trump’s alleged pro-American freedoms, have no clue about the plans that the monsters behind Germany are having. And if they would find out, they probably would use their arms to retaliate instead of using their minds. This is not about giving a family a way to defend themselves in the wilderness against grizzlies. Germany wants total wars. It wants the USA to exhaust itself and other big countries through wars so that Germany can attach them to the Vaterland and take over the planet.

8) Germany signed the ATT because it wants the world to think that is peaceful. As long the world thinks that they have changed, they can take over behind the scenes.

9) And in case (despite them controlling the ear-implants of people) something should go wrong at EU level, Germany has plans to take over the world by breaking away through they official Nazi parties as AFD.

10) Germany is above everyone, including the UN. The UN failed to go after Germany, its use of ear-implants (loud and silent sounds) to create violent conflicts and wars. That’s why the ATT won’t save the world.
Trump says “Under my administration, we will never surrender American sovereignty to anyone”. Duh! American sovereignty? German psychs and medical doctors, the monsters behind Germany are running everyone with loud and silent sounds via ear- and body implants that people get latest in first grade. And that is called American sovereignty?
I know you have very similar thoughts, Marty.
You are one of the few that the monsters behind Germany could not fool. I saw it in everything you did.

I love you, be kissed, my darling.
Yours forever,
Sarah/Barbara
Written by Barbara Schwarz
April 27, 2019 at 5:33 am

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
That's , unfortunately, an sadly the end phenomanon for many people through their Scientology journey!
:oops:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember hearing about 10/11 years ago that LRH had come back as a German guy and the Indies/FZers were very impressed with him. What happened to him? Anyone know? Has he gone off to Target 3?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
:hysterical: What the heck is he saying?

Could anyone translate this for me in ten words or less?

Are they following the new LRH Reincarnate or not? :confused:

More to the point, they could say: "Welcome back, Ron"
or "He's a fraud." Leave it at that and save some ink.

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

. . .
:hysterical: What the heck is he saying?

Could anyone translate this for me in ten words or less?

Are they following the new LRH Reincarnate or not? :confused:

More to the point, they could say: "Welcome back, Ron"
or "He's a fraud." Leave it at that and save some ink.

My interpretation is that the AOGP is most certainly NOT following New Ron. They are charging him with violation of points 11 through 14 of the Suppressive Acts section of the 1978 edition of the Scientology Ethics book.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
My interpretation is that the AOGP is most certainly NOT following New Ron. They are charging him with violation of points 11 through 14 of the Suppressive Acts section of the 1978 edition of the Scientology Ethics book.
So, basically, the headline is "Scientology Declares 'L. Ron Hubbard' Suppressive!" I like it. :D

COS and NOI News

@ISNOINews on Twitter
It appears the books by the alleged returned Founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard ("L. Ron Hubbard 2.0") are no longer available on Amazon. As a result, Ann Arnow, Executive Vice President of Bridge Publication, has been subjected to Ethics Action by L. Ron Hubbard 2.0.

https://newerascientology.com/ann-arnow-ethics-action

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Ann Arnow — The Executive Vice President of Bridge Publication — Ethics Action

Posted on June 21, 2019 by L. Ron Hubbard

So here you have it folks — a true criminal with a smile that can only be seen on the face of someone who is gleefully engaged in the destruction of herself — and others.

See this face and know it well — as it is that of Ann Arnow the Executive Vice President of Bridge Publications.

She is guilty of the following High Crimes:

Testifying or giving data against Scientology falsely or in generalities or without personal knowledge of the matters to which one testifies.

To wit — she has constantly and continually attacked the person of L. Ron Hubbard and the HCO International — without ever establishing the facts of the matter — by having Scientology Infinity (written by L. Ron Hubbard) blocked by Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing platform.

Knowingly giving testimony which is false — a generality — or not based on personal knowledge — to imperil a Scientologist.

She has knowingly done this by attacking the person or persons claiming to be L. Ron Hubbard — in good standing with the Church of Scientology — by attacking their livelihood and personal reputation.

Public disavowal of Scientology or Scientologists in good standing with Scientology organizations.

Once again — attacking the person of L. Ron Hubbard without establishing the individuals standing with the Church of Scientology.

Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists — but not to Committees of Evidence duly convened.

Reporting the person of L. Ron Hubbard to Amazon.com — instead of taking the necessary and proper ethics action — culminating in a Committee of Evidence if necessary.

It is a high crime to cut the basic communication lines of Scientology. This includes instances where impedance or negligence denies adequate supply of technical materials to HGC — or Qual auditors — and to Dianetics or Scientology students.

On specific and multiple occasions Ms. Arnow purposefully — and intentionally — cut the communications of L. Ron Hubbard when trying to ethically and reasonably handle a situation — by referring him to attorneys that she was fully aware had no intention of responding.

It is hereby ordered — that Ms. Arnow turn herself into the Inspector General Network for the appropriate ethics actions.

Recommendations: put her head on a pike.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Fear not! The books are available at: https://thetastatic20.wixsite.com/newerascientologypub

/