What's new

What happened to OCMB?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
As of today, 5:15pm CST on Friday 30 Aug 2019, OCMB is still down, and we are still unable to search for when Jeffrey Augustine's hinky and perverted history of running "suitable guises" and socks was thoroughly exposed there.

Operation Clambake   The Inner Secrets Of Scientology.png

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
While we wait for OSMB to come back up, here is another screenie of a post from SuzanneMarie, a poster to OCMB in the mid 2000's - exposing the suitable guise malfunctions of Jeffrey Augustine as "J Swift"68732431_424905211457331_2496641163197415424_n.png "

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
And here's Jeffrey today, in the audience at the Series Finale of Leah Remini's Scientology and the Aftermath.

Here, he can be seen hissing the word "prison".

Jeffrey and Karen on Aftermath.png

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
And here's Jeffrey today, in the audience at the Series Finale of Leah Remini's Scientology and the Aftermath.

Here, he can be seen hissing the word "prison".

View attachment 15644
Jeffrey today???? In the audience of the series finale . . . like this last month!????

BULLSHIT . . . that girl at his left is our Karen#1 . . . that photo has to be twenty (count them) years old!!!!

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jeffrey today???? In the audience of the series finale . . . like this last month!????

BULLSHIT . . . that girl at his left is our Karen#1 . . . that photo has to be twenty (count them) years old!!!!
I couldn't decide what rating to give this; a Huh? a WTF? or a LOL.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

I suspect that Karen will take that as a compliment. :)

I'm pretty sure that was from the series finale.

JustSheila

Crusader
Oh who cares about what Augustine or Karen wrote about their feelings or beliefs 10-20 years ago. None of this is relevant to anything except a weak attempt to tear down a person. What is your problem that you devote so much time to this?

So Augustine wanted to be anonymous and make anonymous comments. So do you. You've made all sorts of unsubstantiated claims about your background over the years and some of it seemed to conflict, too.

When Karen first got out, she was an Independent Scientologist and practiced Scientology. It was Emma who stood up for Karen and let her post what were still Indie views and had the patience to wait and watch the change. Karen's views changed and her writings changed and she eventually became a fully out ex-scn. Augustine and his writings changed as well. From what I've seen, EVERY one who left the official CULT of Scientology has changed in some way since leaving and their writings reflect that. Can you name just ONE person who left the official COS who has not changed at all? We have all grown and learned in some way. That's a very healthy thing.

Karen looks awesome. I'm glad they're both happy and very grateful for the exposes on the abuses of the cult of Scientology.

For the life of me, I can't imagine why you hold such grudges and spend so much time slamming others who have publicly come forward when you have not. They're not perfect. So what? What you're doing seems so petty and unproductive.

One of the most amazing, beautiful things that Karen personally did that will always mean the world to me was working with Anons and other agencies to find an ex SO member's son who was physically disabled and had been declared SP as well as disowned by his Scientologist father and had been living on the streets for years. She worked together with those anons and agencies to find him and ensure he had counseling, a home and was well looked after. Tell you what, she won my heart completely over when she and the others did that. :biglove: I had been so worried about that poor kid.

Some people are all yap. Others are actual doers. Karen and Augustine are doers. That doesn't make them perfect, but I have no doubt their hearts are in the right place and they are trying their best to expose the abuses of COS and help the people it has victimized.

ADDED: If I were a Scientologist, I'd have to tell you, you sure do natter a helluva lot, Alanzo, and your posts are downtone. :coolwink:

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Oh who cares about what Augustine or Karen wrote about their feelings or beliefs 10-20 years ago. None of this is relevant to anything except a weak attempt to tear down a person. What is your problem that you devote so much time to this?

So Augustine wanted to be anonymous and make anonymous comments. So do you. You've made all sorts of unsubstantiated claims about your background over the years and some of it seemed to conflict, too.

When Karen first got out, she was an Independent Scientologist and practiced Scientology. It was Emma who stood up for Karen and let her post what were still Indie views and had the patience to wait and watch the change. Karen's views changed and her writings changed and she eventually became a fully out ex-scn. Augustine and his writings changed as well. From what I've seen, EVERY one who left the official CULT of Scientology has changed in some way since leaving and their writings reflect that. Can you name just ONE person who left the official COS who has not changed at all? We have all grown and learned in some way. That's a very healthy thing.

Karen looks awesome. I'm glad they're both happy and very grateful for the exposes on the abuses of the cult of Scientology.

For the life of me, I can't imagine why you hold such grudges and spend so much time slamming others who have publicly come forward when you have not. They're not perfect. So what? What you're doing seems so petty and unproductive.

One of the most amazing, beautiful things that Karen personally did that will always mean the world to me was working with Anons and other agencies to find an ex SO member's son who was physically disabled and had been declared SP as well as disowned by his Scientologist father and had been living on the streets for years. She worked together with those anons and agencies to find him and ensure he had counseling, a home and was well looked after. Tell you what, she won my heart completely over when she and the others did that. :biglove: I had been so worried about that poor kid.

Some people are all yap. Others are actual doers. Karen and Augustine are doers. That doesn't make them perfect, but I have no doubt their hearts are in the right place and they are trying their best to expose the abuses of COS and help the people it has victimized.

ADDED: If I were a Scientologist, I'd have to tell you, you sure do natter a helluva lot, Alanzo, and your posts are downtone. :coolwink:

What she said.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Yes, Jeffrey is a "doer". And that post above by Suzanne Marie from OCMB, shows what Jeffrey Augustine does to people on the Internet all day, every day.

He's a fucking freak.

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader
Oh who cares >snipped for brevity<
What she said.
Ditto :thumbsup:

>sarcasm< Of course the best way to take $cientology down is to smear and slime Ex's with a particular emphasis on those putting themselves publicly in the cult's cross-hairs. >sarcasm<

The shit-stirring slandering projectile vomiting character assassinations aimed directly at Ex's are repugnant, are immature, and are not in any way beneficial towards a healthy community and it certainly doesn't bring anything of value to conversations.

If that's what's now considered as "respectful conversation" then this place is really fucked up.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Ditto :thumbsup:

>sarcasm< Of course the best way to take $cientology down is to smear and slime Ex's with a particular emphasis on those putting themselves publicly in the cult's cross-hairs. >sarcasm<

The shit-stirring slandering projectile vomiting character assassinations aimed directly at Ex's are repugnant, are immature, and are not in anyway beneficial towards a healthy community and it certainly doesn't bring anything of value to conversations.

If that's what's now considered as "respectful conversation" this place is really fucked up.
Jeffrey has got what IMO is one of the very best Scientology related blogs on the internet. It's very much worth the time to check it out for anyone who hasn't already.

The Scientology Money Project
https://scientologymoneyproject.com/

JustSheila

Crusader
Ditto!
What they say

I follow my lovely flock!
:dance3:
:roflmao: :grouphug:

:laugh: Well, ya know, maybe individual people actually don't enjoy a constant diet of negativity. Funny that. :coolwink:

As Spock said to Captain Kirk when they landed on a planet and the god Apollo invited everyone to live in paradise on Mt Olympus except poor Spock:

"Insults are only effective when emotions are involved."

:biggrin:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I too recall that Sheila
I was shocked by the tragic destiny of this young man. But how Karen tried to ensure care and dignity for him ( while CULT of Scientology got discarded of him without sorrow) imprinted my memory too.

But one thing we all know is that good people, who are well intended, will be fair to people of good will, they will put their positive accomplishments in the balance; Altgough, some people , carrying a destructive agenda, will only use the wrongdoings, flaws, To emphase and exagerate them, plus adding gossips, false accusations and assumptions to slander them in the public space, day after day!

When persued for years, without relief , it ressemble a crusade IMO. I have my own idea about it.

Last edited: