What's new

Spirit guides

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think few people would specifically mention their spirit "guide" if they have one on a blog. They might want to keep it as a personal matter.

However, on the channelling tapes we listened to in the get together group I mention, one of the entities was called Ramtha. At the time he was being promoted by the actress Linda Evans. I think she took him as her "guide". I thought he was a bit gruff. On one of the tapes someone in the audience exclaimed, "God bless you, Ramatha!" He immediately replied, "I AM blessed." Those entities are quick. haha
Oh, Ramtha - that was J. Z. Knight. She was featured on the What The Bleep Do We Know series. I think quite a few celebrities got caught up in her circle.

Zertel

Patron
Oh, Ramtha - that was J. Z. Knight. She was featured on the What The Bleep Do We Know series. I think quite a few celebrities got caught up in her circle.
Okay. Ramtha might have been a good spirit guide for Elron. It seemed Ramtha didn't want to give any credit to some nebulous concept like God. "I am the wind" said Ramtha which is pretty nebulous on its own

Last edited:

Zertel

Patron
Okay. Ramtha might have been a good spirit guide for Elron. It seemed Ramtha didn't want to give any credit to some nebulous concept like God. "I am the wind" said Ramtha which is pretty nebulous on its own
From Wikipedia:

Knight claims to bridge ancient wisdom and the power of consciousness together with the latest discoveries in science.[5] Some of the ideas are similar to those of Shirley MacLaine,[6] which have in turn been criticized for being "kindergarten metaphysics" by mathematician and skeptic Martin Gardner.[7] Shirley Maclaine claimed in her book [8] that she was the brother of Ramtha in their Atlantean past lives. Ramtha's teachings have been criticized by scientists and skeptics. The Southern Poverty Law Center has criticized Knight for "homophobic, anti-Catholic, anti-Semitic racist rants".[9]

Laughter
I