What's new

FCDC circa 1970 Part 2

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep. Still have the shop and basically doing good. How about you?
All right!!

TOUGH STUFF baby!

I'm well enough that I can take personal delight in hearing that old friend is doing and going strong well into her eighth decade

Other than that...

I'm fuckin' dying; advanced COPD and some (hopefully minor and correctable) heart problem.

Kathie and I had a horrible divorce. She married her old boyfriend from parochial school. He hates my guts, hates hippies, hates scientology (pretty good bet he hates kikes and niggers too. The N word was never spoken in our home
and it was not even necessary to suppress it. It did rear it's ugly head in Kathie's speech when she hooked up him). So I've been barred from our sons ever since 1980 and our first born son, the only one who was old enough to remember me, was dead four years before anyone would tell me

Shit happens...

I have nonetheless lived a decent, lively, creative and productive hippie/poet/artist/christian-mystic-dianetist/activist cabdriver life swinging back and forth between fierce upbeat periods and shadowed days and weeks when the sorrow and torment of separation from the sons I so dearly love and the desperate lonely sorrow of a heartbroken lover wash over me in great debilitating waves...

the usual...

I'm a normal person I suppose...

But...

I might end up an Historic Figure.

After more than three decades of considering the tragedy of the medical termination of pregnancy and it's bitter essential conflict between a woman's just right to control her own life and destiny and the natural right to life of the unborn child I have devised and composed a proposal to Amend our Constitution with a ten clause Amendment to shape our Law within a Pro-life context which I believe to be a marvel at it's ability to render a significant measure of justice across a broad spectrum of opinion

And I've published a book:

The Amendment; Revised, Corrected and Refined

Which I recommend to you and all not just as being of interest to any and all Americans who find the term "Civic Duty" to be personally meaningful but as well because, if I do say so myself, it is an artful work of literature worthy of a capital "L".

Literature!

Buy it!

Read it!

Love it!

Bunches of it and hand them out to friends and implore them to buy bunches and pass them to friends!

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I'm only in it for the $$$ but it's still a pretty good book

Whatcha gonna do? I'm 68 years old sleeping on the sidewalk and carrying my few possessions on my back and yer gonna begrudge me a few shekels?

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
What's happening around the complex?

Is there much activity?
I passed by there today and didn't see much going on. No body routers at Sunset & Vermont. This is the time of year when they should be having some follow-up activity after the May 9th event. Or maybe some kind of pre-activity to the Maiden Voyage. Or looking brisk and purposeful to "save the planet." Nada.

And the sign at L.A. Org is still just advertising Scientology TV. I wonder how they get a stat out of that.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I passed by there today and didn't see much going on. No body routers at Sunset & Vermont. This is the time of year when they should be having some follow-up activity after the May 9th event. Or maybe some kind of pre-activity to the Maiden Voyage. Or looking brisk and purposeful to "save the planet." Nada.

And the sign at L.A. Org is still just advertising Scientology TV. I wonder how they get a stat out of that.
How's activity at the parking lot? Does it look like they have many public showing up?

He-man

Hero extraordinary
:vacuum:

Oh the door's locked!

:grouch:

Ok FINE! I'm not hoovering that section so!

I hope Winston is still playing in a band, not my kind of music but I will always admire him for his passion in women and classical music.