ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

“They Dropped The Body”

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by vumba, Feb 13, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

After reading your post yesterday about Jonathan Livingston Seagull I realised I keep seeing this book being mentioned so maybe I should read it. So I bought it on ebay along with Illusions.

I'm a bookaholic (I may have just made up that word) and read mainly non-fiction books with self help/spiritual type messages but I'll read these books even though they are fiction. Thank you for mentioning them.

2. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Very strange.This book (JLS) popped into my head about a week ago for no apparent reason. It was required reading for any hippie back in the sixties and I did read it then, but now I can't remember what the fuck it was all about. Too bad.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    lotus likes this.
  3. PirateAndBum

PirateAndBum Gold Meritorious Patron

It's about an OT seagull that recruited young gull-able seagulls into his cult and taught them to fly like an eagle to the sea let your spirit carry me and such. The wog seagulls thought he was nuts.

4. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Lol...

One of my friend called it a seagull boring documentary..:oops:

It's a novel that uses Seagulls as a metaphore of life; In this case mote specifically about reaching higher anf more frredom...

The Neil Diamond soundtrack , music andd lyrics add much to the experience though!

5. vumba

vumba Danielle Chamberlin

Thank you

6. vumba

vumba Danielle Chamberlin

Thank you x