#3 Person Crippling Scientology - Marty Rathbun

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by Type4_PTS, Sep 27, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

I agree with you....up to a point......Marty & the truth haven't appeared compatible to this point..............a maybe at best?

2. Let's not confuse effort with results,

anyone considering getting involved with Scientology only needs to listen to about ten minutes of Rathbun to come to their senses and say

'what the fuck was I thinking ... getting involved with this freakshow'

3. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Janet Reitman was on a radio show in Los Angeles a while ago, and was giddy about being part of the birth of a new religion, i.e., Marty's Scientology.

Marty has influenced many people's views re. Scientology in a manner that makes them positively inclined toward Scientology (sans Miscavige). He also keeps the recently outs who wander into his site from looking further, and feeds them the standard PR lines, evasions, and excuses.

In the long run, this will be of benefit to the Scientology organization.

4. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Let's take a vote on that one.

What say you?

MARTY
    No!

DAVE
    Yes!

RON
    Yes!

Alright, let's tally.

That's 2 votes for yes, 1 vote for no.

That does it. 2 out of 3 cult leaders can't be wrong.

[Reader's Note: If L. Ron Hubbard were alive today he would Fair Game the darling of the squirrels, Marty Rathbun, until he would be utterly destroyed without remorse. Funny that Marty should so worship and obey him. Umm, kinda like he did with Dave.]

5. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

LOL, I'm sure Ron said, "No!" :hysterical:

6. HelluvaHoax!

Wait!

If a liar lies about a liar lying, are they lying?

Whoa! I think I gotta lie down.

7. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

I agree with you. Marty worked very hard with his master David Miscavige for 25 years to destroy Scientology, as we already know, so, yes, he deserves a place in the Tony Ortega's show.

8. HelluvaHoax!

HolyHell, way to throw it down dianaclass8!

I better get a player's score card. I thought you were a Shack Indie, so that proves to me that I don't know who the hell is who sometimes in ScnWorld.

I must have a held-down (class) 8 or something.

:biggrin:

9. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I think she means coincidentaly, not actually.

10. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

Just gonna have to agree to disagree I guess.

Actually been fairly disappointed with it all.

11. dianaclass8

Helluva, I don't know what does Shack Indie mean...but "Indie" I am not, neither a freezoner or a scientologist. For I have different values than all those groups.

Of course I am not in the popularity contest due to my points of views...LOL...but I don't care...if I did I would go and flatter Marty and promote meself on his blog or on the Freezoner's blogs...however...it is not my style...simply not...

So, my little blog is not as visited as those others who ally themselves by convenience or agenda...so be it...I like ESMB because I don't have to flatter Emma, who for all that matter most likely dislikes me, however, she and most here, have a lot more confront for truth than all of the freezoners and the indies together...

12. HelluvaHoax!

Thanks!

Oh...."Shack Indie" refers to Marty Rathbun's blogs where he talks about his home ("shack") where he delivers Indie Scn from. He talks about how it favorably compares to a book called "The Shack" where the story's hero meets God in person.

And, I'll tell you what. I don't have any idea what you believe, but if you are not worried about the "movements" and factions within Scientology in order to figure it all out for yourself, I have to say that I have total respect and admiration for you.

You rock!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  13. dianaclass8

Helluva, after 25 years, and all Marty got was a shack, while his compadre got the whole cake...I think that one day he woke up and realized his mistake...LOL! After all that time!

What do I believe in? I believe in what I see that it works, be the Tech, Buddhism, plain old logic from my greatgrandmother...you name...I am ecclectic...LOL.

I thank you for the admiration flow and I assure you that it is corresponded, I admire you and most here as well...

14. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

I like you just fine, DC8. :coolwink:

Face :)

15. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

I was talking about the real truth....not Rathbun's truth.
    Once people start really talking it is amazing what can happen. :coolwink:

16. Auditor's Toad

Auditor's Toad Clear as Mud

There is truth and there is what Marty calls truth..... then we are are close to the same page.

IMHO Marty lies like Hubbard did.

17. dianaclass8

DC8...I like it...LOL!

18. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

:yes:

Mark A. Baker :eyeroll:

19. Gadfly

Gadfly Crusader

And, in truth, I don't at all CARE, not in the slightest, "who is who in ScnWorld".

That is about as important to me as what happened on some "soap opera" yesterday afternoon. Realize that the last time I saw or heard ANY soap opera was in the late sixties when my mom used to watch them while ironing clothes!

Can anyone say "insignificant"?

20. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Just release the fucking DOX, stop being a drama queen, and bring this show to an end. Please.