ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

"500 Russian OT 7" Club in Moscow!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Stat, Dec 27, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Something I translated for your entertainment and sense of wonder.

From Russian OT Committee (whales):
    http://www.komitetot.ru/the-news/123-klub500rus.html

"500 Russian OTVII Club" in Moscow!

LRH quote: "Getting people on and through the OT levels is accordingly to the current research - is the only tiny chance this universe has."

Dear friends, you are invited to attend the meeting of "500 Russian OT 7" Club,
    which is about the Freewinds' program "Leadership and Competence", that will
    take place on 08/28/2013 in the Chapel of the Ideal Org of Moscow at 7:30pm.

Expect unprecedented THETA boost and legendary speakers!

[​IMG]

Tatiana Leskova, Tatiana Alekseeva, Dmitry Fedorov

- All 3 are currently auditing on OT 7
    - IAS Gold Meritorious (translation: $1,000,000)
    - Planetary Disseminators With Honor
    - Ron's Ambassadors in Moscow (they delivered Ron Series to over 830
    Opinion Leaders of Moscow)
    - Super Power Cornerstone Members
    - CCHR Diamond Knights of Double Toughness
    - Friends of Criminon of Crystal Level
    - Creators of Prosperity in "The Way To Happiness"

They will speak about:

- why people who reached unbelievable heights are going to the Freewinds
    and mop the deck?

- what wins people on OT 6 get from running in 104 C (40 F) heat?

- why would people who can make and donate millions of dollars would work in
    the ship bilges?

- what was the hardest thing that even the "tallest" OT's had to confront?

- how life of the super powerful thetans changed after this program?

- why do they think that everyone should go through this program?

Join us and bring your teams with you. This unique narrative will not be repeated and can not be missed.

Much ARC, Konstantin Vyzankin
    Flag Services Consultant

2. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

3. Stat

Well, it's very clear that in "500 Russian OT 7" Club, they have at least 3 members.

4. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Mop decks, work in ship's bilges, run in 104F heat.:omg:
    Oh yeah, sign me up now.

Is this some kind of reverse psychology marketing technique?

5. Stat

I know! The burning irony...

6. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Russians are fucking masochists. It's how they put up with Communism for so long. This would work on them.

7. Stat

Stereotypes aside, there are new generations.

8. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

104 F is a lot cooler than 104 C.

9. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

Good catch.
    Perhaps it is baby step training for work at the LR Hubbard International Venusian train station. Just another 300C or so more to get them fully acclimatised.
    Thursdays at 2 will have them well used to the 90 times earth pressure.

:biggrin:

10. Alle G

Alle G Patron with Honors

-что такого самого-самого пришлось сконфронтировать трехметровым ОТ?

-what was the hardest thing that even the "tallest" OT's had to confront?

They did not say the “tallest”, they said “three meter long OT” or “three meter tall OT”. WTF?
    What are they measuring?

11. Smurf

12. Stat

Lol. My bad. It's + 40 C or 104 F.

13. Udarnik

Oh hell yeah. There is oil money and mafia money and ex-Nomenklatura robber baron money sloshing around all over the place. And those idiots live in a closed economy- they are only familiar with the cons they themselves are running. There are lots of whale-shaped targets over there. But Davy needs to be careful, because a Russian version of the Garcias a won't take him to court, they'll take out a hit.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  14. Smurf

Anyone know Vladimir Putin's email addy? I want to let him know that Davy thinks he's a cunt. :biggrin:

15. anondelmundial

anondelmundial Patron with Honors

Putin doesn't care (re: honey badger!). Putin has the KGB, Miscavige only has lawyers. If Davie gets smart with Russia, Putin can simply confiscate Russia's version of Scientology, the pretty Whales notwithstanding. Putin just might confiscate the pretty Whales!!!

Hubbard thought he had ACTUAL power of the kind that Putin now wields. Hubbard tried, and failed; he was a "small" man with grandiose vision. Putin is an evil, successful, genius with grandiose vision.

16. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

17. Udarnik

If they were truly new they would not put up with Putin's bullshit. The serfs were freed after the US abolished slavery (1868), and the imprint of slavery takes many generations to erase, as it will with the lower strata of African Americans. One of the most interesting classes I ever took was an examination of this in an African Studies class taught by someone whom I disagreed with on a lot of things, but the points he made on the imprint of slavery and its viciousness had a lot of thought and evidence behind them.

I remember talking to a chief engineer of a factory in Orel, Russia back in 1988 who was cleaning up the mess left by two idiots who had electrocuted themselves. There was a safety interlock between 2 machines so you had to operate them sequentially in order to avoid electrocution. To save time, these 2 numb nuts had bolted a 2 x 4 across the 2 interlocks so they could start them at the same time, and had gotten zapped. The engineer said "we Russians are still slaves, we think that getting one over on 'the man' is a great idea even when the rules are made democratically or with a clear purpose. A harder life than it has to be is a badge of honor for an ex-slave if it means he lives on his own terms, even if those terms are those of a fool". I thought he was overly cynical then, but later listening to the African Studies prof make much the same points about lower class African American males (and point the blame right at the white slave overseers, where I do think it belongs), I had to re-think Alexei's words and come to he conclusion that the legacy of Ivan the Terrible needs another century or two to erase.

Hell, if you look at Ralph Peter's Seven Signs, a lot of them, especially the low esteem of manual labor, go right back to slave societies. Look at Italy, Greece, Spain, and most of the Middle East. I'm not entirely sure those cultures have completely erased the imprint of Classical era slavery.

I really, really like Russians. Russia, I'm not so fond of.