What's new

A Conversation with an OT

This topic interests me greatly. Christian contemporary music, and especially Christian Rock, has no soul today. Gospel as a living medium is not what it once was in the 50s - I can't name a great Gospel song that's been written since the 70s, and only a few from that era.

But once, religious music was full of soul. All the great composers wrote great Masses. A few years ago I was in Vienna for Easter with the family, and we went to the Augstinerkirke to hear a Haydn mass on Easter morning. Just gorgeous. And in the late 1800s in the US, there was an outpouring of, if not great, pretty good religious music. Many of the popular hymns today date from the 1880s to 1910s. But after about 1920, this, too died out. Writers such as Fanny Crosby and Charles Tyndley churned out much of the music that mainstream US churches use today. Then in the 50s, there was a flowering of the Gospel that sprang from the blues from writers such as Clara Ward and Dorothy Norwood.

Today's Christian music seems so soulless.

I wonder about this dynamic. Certainly I suspect many of the great composers were driven as much by ego as faith in their masses. This means they put their own soul, and not just an imagined version of God's soul, into their music. One can also say that the hymns of the 1880s and 1900s, and the Gospel of the 1950s ,was driven by lives of hardship such as people don't experience as much today, and those with the inner fire to create music no longer seek solace in the church for that.

I don't know.

But I do notice that listening to contemporary Christian music and Christian "rock" is the aural equivalent of chewing cardboard.

mahalia fukkin' jackson f'crissakes...

Anonycat

Crusader
No, not really. Any OT who thought like that was in serious trouble. That is neither the usual nor accepted mindset.
This just means the guy/gal you were talking to was a moonbat. You don't need to be a scientology OT to act like a moonbat but obviously, in some cases, it helps.

Good point, and here's my segue. Sometimes I run into something on the internet which is proudly proclaimed by Dr. so-and-so, and they say amazingly stupid things. I understand because a person achieved a class completion, does not guarantee they are not bonkers. One is that crazy climate change denier who also now believes in a 10,000 year old earth. Seriously should be sent home.

Great video here that will blow your mind. Climate Changer denier and Creationist Paul Brown is seen in it, saying evolution is "lies straight from the pit of hell." And earth was "created in 6 days as we know them". Problem? Yes. Because he's the chairman of oversight and investigations for the science, space and technology committee for the House of Representatives. Oh crap! Moonbat got a real job - not okay!

www.billmoyers.com/segment/bill-moyers-essay-when-congressmen-deny-climate-change-and-evolution/

And also seen today, this frootloopery:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-12/secret-to-wealth-found-in-deep-space-.html

Attention All Astro-Traders & Financial Astrologers! “Secrets of the Chronocraters,” by Dr. Alexander Goulden -- Excerpt of book he's selling for $3,500:

Consciousness enters the arenas of manifestation, down-stepping through the frequency spectra of a time matrix, in accordance with precise mathematical-geometrical templates. The accretion of (non-manifest) electromagnetic units of identity-awareness to form quarks, atoms and gross matter is ordered. So too are the processes by which the resultant spherical energy domains evolve through the spiralling cycles of time. Encoded and reproduced within each fractal iteration, each holographic tessera, are to be found the patterns and laws of the whole. Herein lies the key to the financial markets.
Long before our presently recorded history, our world bore host to civilizations who understood the science of manifestation templates, the scalar wave grids existing beyond the veil. For reasons far beyond the scope of this book, the depiction inherited by the Kabbalists does, in fact, mirror certain alignments within our reality field. But it is a distortion of the geometry of primordial consciousness.
A financial market is a spherical energy field of consciousness. Like all phenomena, its structure derives from the unseen manifestation templates. And the nodal transmission lines, the “distortive boundaries”, have a direct bearing upon price-time behaviour.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
In my final days as a public $cn (*following staff and SO years)

I encounter many first hand ''appear mental'' stories about Oatees and pseudo-Oatees powerz

1) to me Oatee means nothing - what it is supposed to be doesn't exist - it's exactly like my level of Master Magician 4 th degree I attained in the OTGA (Order of the the temple of great Alchemist)

2) I assure you I can transform (postulate) anything I wish, but as to respect my code of honnor , I can't do that for fun, nor impress, either in a manner it would not be real to you!

Anyway,

in my last years, some people , were convinced their problem with

1) financial collapse
2) lot of problems (domino effect)
3) 2D problems
4) health problems
5) real estate bancrupties

came from SP entities - appointed some Oatess to ''handle'' the entities supressing their lives. (the process was expected to get rid of such entheta entities)

( Already appeared mental to me)
A 5 years old child is more competent than that and have more control about his environment than this! At least he will find a ''true and real'' opponent to handle!:confused2:

So, a few guys told me '' oh yeahhhhhhh I have this problems caused by entities and it will be handled ''

I gave up about that time..Truly...I did not want to buy a such mental iliness!

(I do not want to offend anyone here - but I truly believe- after years of observations - that this whole shit is building a mental ilness with pseudo-entities stuck to oneself)

I was close friend with an Ot8 around 90- this person was the greatest guy you would know - but the more he go up the bridge, the more there was bad indicators. (particularly between OT3-to OT8)
The worst subject you could bring up with him was to ask if there was truly big wins and truth revealed with OT8 :duh:

* Apparently they were supposed to hold a meeting for the planetary safety and stop the gulf war in 90, to save the planet
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

How can we be serious and not satyric or ironic about it???? It's a real bad joke created by a psychotic struggling with demons!

If such entities exist - they have a better place to live than in my head or my cancer and something more fun to accomplish! :duh:

Last edited:

I encounter many first hand ''appear mental'' stories about Oatees and pseudo-Oatees powerz

1) to me Oatee means nothing - what it is supposed to be doesn't exist - it's exactly like my level of Master Magician 4 th degree I attained in the OTGA (Order of the the temple of great Alchemist)

2) I assure you I can tranform (postulate) anything I wish, but as to respect my code of honnor , I can't do that for fun, nor impress, either in a manner it would not be real to you!

Anyway,

1) financial collapse
3) 2D problems
4) health problems

came from SP entities - appointed some Oatess to ''handle'' the entities supressing their lives. (the process was expected to get rid of such entheta entities)

A 5 years old child is more competent than that and have more control about his environment than this! At least he will find a ''true and real'' opponent to handle!:confused2:

Si, a few guys told me '' oh yeahhhhhhh I have this problems caused by entities and it will be handled ''

(I do not wat to offend anyone here - but I truly believe- after years of observations - that this whole shit is building a mental ilness with pseudo-entities stuck to oneself)

I was close friend with an Ot8 around 90- this person was the greatest guy you would know - but the more he go up the bridge, the more there was bad indicators. (particularly between OT3-to OT8)
The worst subject you could bring up with him was to ask if there was truly big wins and truth revealed with OT8 :duh:

* Appreantly they were supposed to reunite for the planetary safety and stop the gulf war to save the planet

How can we be serious and not satyric or ironic about it???? It's a real bad joke created by a psychotic struggling with demons!

If such entities exist - they have a better place to live than in my head or my cancer and something more fun to accomplish! :duh:

:roflmao:

Gib

Crusader
He allowed there were some yet undiscovered SPs high up in mgt and felt certain DM the savior was busy getting 'em.

All the big names that blew ? he sez Easy to 'splain. " They went insane "!

too funny. I think the big names that blew became "sane" all of the sudden when they decided to blow, instant "clear" of the insanity of it all.

2) I assure you I can tranform (postulate) anything I wish, but as to respect my code of honnor , I can't do that for fun, nor impress, either in a manner it would not be real to you!

Anyway,

1) financial collapse
3) 2D problems
4) health problems

Si, a few guys told me '' oh yeahhhhhhh I have this problems caused by entities and it will be handled ''

(I do not wat to offend anyone here - but I truly believe- after years of observations - that this whole shit is building a mental ilness with pseudo-entities stuck to oneself)

* Appreantly they were supposed to reunite for the planetary safety and stop the gulf war to save the planet

what "it is supposed to be" does not exist

what it is does exist

This seems like a bunch of unnecessary vulgarity.
Seems like it would take an extremely bitter person to make statements like this.
Remember, there are more OT's out of COS than there are in COS. I be's one a them.
My OT abilities are these:
I am 83 years old. I am superbly healthy, take no Medication, and look great. I just modelled for an ad showing how to change a tire. That ain't much, but I didn't solicit the gig. They called me from my pic on FB.

I painted my entire bathroom last week.

I interviewed about 40 painting contractors for the painting of one of our rentals, all of which I manage myself.
I have scouted out another home to buy and am working with Realtors, loan officers, and insurance agents to pull it off. I am packing up a home that we have lived in for 15 years, and getting this home on the Market.

I did laundry and cooked up a chicken and dumplings & Tarragon dish yesterday and packed up 20 boxes of books plus misc. other items.
These may not seem what you think of as OT abilities, but this is me. If I were only a body, I couldn't do everything that I do . Plus everyone I talk to likes me and thinks that I am amazing. I don't fooking tell them that I am a thetan operating a body. They just think that I am an amazing woman and it gives them hope that they will be the same at an "elderly age" as I am.

This rundown I have given is just the last week.

That's the way I roll.

When I have more time, I will give you a rundown of more of the things that y'all expect an OT to do or be or have.
Geez. Why must critics be so rude about it? Stating your opinion does not require you to accuse anyone of sucking anyone's cock.

phenomanon

bravo pherenome!

well spoken and a great post!!!

ahem...

gentlemen...

(and in some cases this term might be getting used loosely)

you may piss on Commander BS all you like; at 64 he remains a young man with the best days of his life still before him

however...

...harrumph...

the proposition is advanced the usual considerations of decorum and civility indicate a modicum of deference and respect is warranted for one of the more prominent members in The Grandmother Lodge of our community

I dunno, Mr. Nobody. If you look at these two (who were already musical relics when this was filmed), I get the impression they still felt it.

[video=youtube;uyqhrLif0ZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyqhrLif0ZA[/video]

Some of the band might have been phoning it in (Buddy in particular), but Mahalia and Louis still had soul. I think.

It's probable, given all the troubles in her life, that Clara Ward phoned it in sometimes, but she was a consummate performer. I never heard a recording of her sounding "off", even in her later years.

[video=youtube;yU-herUo23I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU-herUo23I[/video]

I have heard recordings of Elvis sounding like he was phoning it in, though.

o my blue heaven!

o my dear god!

mahalia and satchmo!!!

bless you my son, bless you...

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I've posted many OT wins on the "Freezone success stories " thread.

OK, starting with the "Freezone" ain't free. So, when it starts off with an obvious and completerly apparent untruth you really expect me to believe anything else you might say ?

This does reminds me of "A conversation of an OT ".

There is this outfit that has put up one million dollars for anyone who can demonstrate these remarkable abilities.............no takers so far. Isn't that curious ?

All these wonderful "wins" sound so good & they do exist in an entirely subjective way, but, hey, put it out there and demonstrate for anyone else to see? Nah.

But I saw a magic show where a guy made a Corvette appear on stage... was he OT ?

Gib

Crusader
:thumbsup:

And on each subsequent TR get to have Ron's commands own them . . .

(notice the absence of self or selves)

when I did the Pro TR's and other endless TR's during my stint in the "Academy"

what's interesting is that the student team doing the course, student and coach switch roles,

which TR was it, handling originations like the "room seems brighter" or "I got a pain in my leg"

all from prepared lists of originations to practice on, things that might come up in a auditing session,

and how to response to those originations,

what's interesting is that how often does this comes up in real life conversations with people just shooting the shit?

and what's interesting, now that I look at it, isn't this origination handling from a prepared list of possible originations, subtly a form of positive suggestion, and even negative suggestion?

I mean what student of scientology who has trained on these TR's doesn't also apply them, to themselves while getting auditing, whether as a PC or co-audit team?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
when I did the Pro TR's and other endless TR's during my stint in the "Academy"

what's interesting is that the student team doing the course, student and coach switch roles,

which TR was it, handling originations like the "room seems brighter" or "I got a pain in my leg"

all from prepared lists of originations to practice on, things that might come up in a auditing session,

and how to response to those originations,

what's interesting is that how often does this comes up in real life conversations with people just shooting the shit?

and what's interesting, now that I look at it, isn't this origination handling from a prepared list of possible originations, subtly a form of positive suggestion, and even negative suggestion?

I mean what student of scientology who has trained on these TR's doesn't also apply them, to themselves while getting auditing, whether as a PC or co-audit team?

Yes, Gib suggestion was definitely there. And even moreso programming, habit induction and some real re-casting of the die.
It was TR-4 if I remember correctly.

There can be some merit to practicing something to get familiar with it and even proficient at it. However, in scientology I see an excessively narrowed way of doing things to the exclusion of alternative implementation or self-instigation. This is a liability and often results in clone like patterns of behaviour and thinking narrowly guided by only one source.

This sheds some light to those who never got involved as to why 'anyone got sucked in and also to why 'anyone stayed involved'. We trustingly accepted some control, were subjected to a hell of a lot more of it and became more and more sheeple. The amount or degree varied as it did with the ability to 'on the other hand' retain individuality. I think that, although this is certainly not all of the contributing factors, as with any other group activity, fads and ways of doing things do 'set and cement' into place.

Fads are one thing, but fanaticism is a whole different level. I am very happy that the light is shining at high noon into the RonRutt. All kinds of human nature is sprouting independently forth.

phenomanon

Canyon

2) I assure you I can transform (postulate) anything I wish, but as to respect my code of honnor , I can't do that for fun, nor impress, either in a manner it would not be real to you!

Anyway,

1) financial collapse
3) 2D problems
4) health problems

So, a few guys told me '' oh yeahhhhhhh I have this problems caused by entities and it will be handled ''

(I do not want to offend anyone here - but I truly believe- after years of observations - that this whole shit is building a mental ilness with pseudo-entities stuck to oneself)

* Apparently they were supposed to hold a meeting for the planetary safety and stop the gulf war in 90, to save the planet

There are lots of them living here. My BT Big Band members are having fun. Those ones that live out in my Stellar Magnolia tree are having fun teasing the ground birds. So, yeah, they are having more fun than living in a head.
You are right.

phenomanon

Canyon
bravo pherenome!

well spoken and a great post!!!

ahem...

gentlemen...

(and in some cases this term might be getting used loosely)

you may piss on Commander BS all you like; at 64 he remains a young man with the best days of his life still before him

however...

...harrumph...

the proposition is advanced the usual considerations of decorum and civility indicate a modicum of deference and respect is warranted for one of the more prominent members in The Grandmother Lodge of our community

Are you talking about me? You can't be talking about me. I get plenty of respect.
O and I ain't prominent either.

( see Terrill, how I spelled "either"? lol)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
No, not really. Any OT who thought like that was in serious trouble. That is neither the usual nor accepted mindset.
This just means the guy/gal you were talking to was a moonbat. You don't need to be a scientology OT to act like a moonbat but obviously, in some cases, it helps.

Yes, Scientologists saying a "phone has demons" is out tech and crazy.

As opposed to Scientologists saying "phones are psychotic" which is standard and sane.

What was the difference again? LOL

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
There are lots of them living here. My BT Big Band members are having fun. Those ones that live out in my Stellar Magnolia tree are having fun teasing the ground birds. So, yeah, they are having more fun than living in a head.
You are right.
:biggrin:

phenomenon,

They are not BT's - these are monkeys :biggrin:

Lucky you are - I want a magnolia near my bedroom's window! I love the scent!:wink2:
Many of my neighbors have white and pink magnolias! Beautifull - a scent of paradise!
though, a nice place for BT's to make vicious things!
:happydance:

Can you see them ???? (the BT's - I always wonder what they look like :eyeroll:)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The title of this thread is

''Conversation with an OT''

Could BT's leave this thread and find a scientologist's head please ????
:grouch:

OperatingDonkeyIV

Patron with Honors
I talked to two OTs fairly recently. They have been in for decades. Here are some answers.

what would I notice? You might notice that they are quite unexceptional in every respect.

What would strike me as odd? The word mediocre comes to mind.

And what would be going through their head at the time? Trying to calculate what MEST words they could say that would get you to reach and pay for a Scientology book, course or auditing action. Trying to plug you into one of Hubbard's handling modules (e.g. finding your ruin, sharing their amazing wins they are sure you will want, etc.) so they could run the standard formula on you and get you to respond positively towards Scientology.

Would they try to steer the subject to SCN? Avoid it? Or try to probe me to get a reaction? They would steer EVERYTHING towards Scientology up until they determined that you were not a prospect because you were an SP or dangerously PTS.

In the conversation I had, I let them pitch Scientology to me without telling them of my own "OT" status. LOL.

Then I told them that I had done Scientology when I was very young. They eagerly inquired if I had done a course or ever had auditing. I just looked at them without any trace of emotion and said: "Yeah, I did the Briefing Course and through OT VII". That fucked them up a little, but they didn't give up.

After a couple beats of indecision, one of them had a "bright idea" and eagerly asked me if I had heard about "The Basics". I said yes. Before they could get very far into the pitch, I told them that I had read the books several times already. They confidently told me that the books were now restored to the way they should have been...

I said something like: "Oh, yeah I heard, some minor grammar errors were corrected."

One of them jumped right up and protested that it wasn't just minor grammar at all. They insisted that the books are really "different" now.

I suppressed a smile and asked: "Really? What's different?"

"EVERYTHING!!!" he fired back. (yeah, I used 3 exclamation points, that's right! LOL)

I calmly said, "Everything? Hey you know as well as I do that's completely bullshit. Anyways, why aren't you following the standard LRH Dissemination Formula and trying to find my ruin?" (it's evil when an SP puts in KSW on an OT, right? lol)

One of them kind of seemed to know what I was saying was right and clammed up. The other feebly kept trying to babble about how I should really read them for myself and see that it was true ("everything was different")

That pretty much ended the conversation. I left the two OTs to get in com with each other about what just happened.

The simple answer to what Scientologists are doing is this: LYING. To you and to themselves. When they decide to stop lying they leave Scientology.

OTs are pretty pathetic actually. They can only be OTs with other OTs who agree with them and their OTness, lol. In the real world their tech doesn't work. Wogs have a name for that: "losers".

:thumbsup:I just got a powerful cognition that expanded toward the 9th dynamic (superpower release!) that says : scam is scam, and ultimate OTness may be "100% realism in every aspect of life".