What's new

A Current Affair and Today Tonight on Debbie Cook

Sindy

Crusader
Ya know, when listening to Debbie and watching these reports, I was starting to feel like the Church of Scientology was evil and that it was not the hope for mankind but then, much to my relief, they flat-out denied her claims and assured me that she is simply a bitter apostate. I don't know about you, but I can rest easy now. Thanks OSA PR.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
And the way she says quite clearly that she has a LOT dirt on them, or Him, but keeps it back...............nice.

Photo taken a couple weeks ago, during Debbie's first court appearance vs the cult.

20071109_dump_truck_dumping_23.jpg

Apparently the Scientologists didn't have enough garbage dumped on them yet.

I guess they are motivator hungry--kind of a bad karma thing from all the times they went thru other people's garbage cans to get the dirt on them.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Ya know, when listening to Debbie and watching these reports, I was starting to feel like the Church of Scientology was evil and that it was not the hope for mankind but then, much to my relief, they flat-out denied her claims and assured me that she is simply a bitter apostate. I don't know about you, but I can rest easy now. Thanks OSA PR.

From Wiki: Apostate
The American sociologist Lewis A. Coser (following the German philosopher and sociologist Max Scheler) defines an apostate to be not just a person who experienced a dramatic change in conviction but “a man who, even in his new state of belief, is spiritually living not primarily in the content of that faith, in the pursuit of goals appropriate to it, but only in the struggle against the old faith and for the sake of its negation."

The American sociologist David G. Bromley defined the apostate role as follows and distinguished it from the defector and whistleblower roles.

Apostate role: defined as one that occurs in a highly polarized situation in which an organization member undertakes a total change of loyalties by allying with one or more elements of an oppositional coalition without the consent or control of the organization. The narrative is one which documents the quintessentially evil essence of the apostate's former organization chronicled through the apostate's personal experience of capture and ultimate escape/rescue.

Defector role: an organizational participant negotiates exit primarily with organizational authorities, who grant permission for role relinquishment, control the exit process, and facilitate role transmission. The jointly constructed narrative assigns primary moral responsibility for role performance problems to the departing member and interprets organizational permission as commitment to extraordinary moral standards and preservation of public trust.

Whistleblower role: defined here as one in which an organization member forms an alliance with an external regulatory unit through offering personal testimony concerning specific, contested organizational practices that is then used to sanction the organization. The narrative constructed jointly by the whistleblower and regulatory agency is one which depicts the whistleblower as motivated by personal conscience and the organization by defense of public interest.

Apostate. Defector. Whistleblower. It appears that Debbie is starting to run all three (3) flows of this process.

Maybe if she keeps reading...and the Church keeps using Ron's policies to destroy her without sorrow, she'll figure it out and start running the "zero-flow". That's the one where she considers her involvement with Ron and runs this Listing & Nulling question: "WTF was I thinking?"

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't understand why Australian media has this story and American media has STILL failed to do anything with it. I suppose Angelina's scrawny ass leg is just far more important to my fellow citizens than anything of substance. :(

I should defect.

Happy Days

Both segments on Today Tonight and ACA were great. :thumbsup: to all involved. :clap::clap:

And Scoots and Peta you both were fantastic.... :happydance:.

Debbie has done more damage in a short period of time than M&M. Maybe it will take a woman to bring this cult to heel.... :biggrin: GO GIRL POWER...Beating up and belittling women is definitley not looked upon favourably and perhaps Miscavige should look at his options. It's a bit like Jan Eastgate protecting a pedophile it won't end well for her either, no matter how she and the cult spins it.

Wants2Talk

About the Billion Dollar Stash

Debby says: " I have alot of information about that but it would not be wise to discuss it at this time.":omg:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great news.....if true. Someone just called me to tell me
Debbie is going to be on "Good Morning America" (ABC) tomorrow, Feb 29th
and supposedly on an ABC show tomorrow night, too.

The more these links to TodayTonight and A Current Affair are passed to other media, the more other media will get on this, too.

:happydance: Yippie~! The tick tock has just gotten wider and wider.
Oh boy Davey---Oh boy oh boy: I told ya, don't say I (and a skillion others)
didn't warn you for the last 11 years! :biggrin:

Love to ALL :rose:

Tory/Magoo

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
The perfect media shitstorm is heading the Dwarf's way methinks.:coolwink:

I just did some more media this morning - OSAspawn, it'll hit tomorrow.:hysterical:

I was surprised to see me on TV last night as I did my bit before ACA got the interview with Debbie and I thought they'd just use footage of her.:omg:

But it was great to see the twinkle back in her eyes and the Debbie I knew reappear when she talked about where the money went and how it wasn't the time and place YET to tell about that.:roflmao:

Hey Davey Boy - feel like this yet? :shark:

You will soon enough.:biggrin:

Outethicsofficer

The perfect media shitstorm is heading the Dwarf's way methinks.:coolwink:

I just did some more media this morning - OSAspawn, it'll hit tomorrow.:hysterical:

I was surprised to see me on TV last night as I did my bit before ACA got the interview with Debbie and I thought they'd just use footage of her.:omg:

But it was great to see the twinkle back in her eyes and the Debbie I knew reappear when she talked about where the money went and how it wasn't the time and place YET to tell about that.:roflmao:

Hey Davey Boy - feel like this yet? :shark:

You will soon enough.:biggrin:

Paul...well done mate...you media whore you :)

Outethicsofficer

The more these links to TodayTonight and A Current Affair are passed to other media, the more other media will get on this, too.

:happydance: Yippie~! The tick tock has just gotten wider and wider.
Oh boy Davey---Oh boy oh boy: I told ya, don't say I (and a skillion others)
didn't warn you for the last 11 years! :biggrin:

Love to ALL :rose:

Tory/Magoo
:dieslaughing:
Is that like the FN just keeps getting wider and wider???

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Rinder on Marty's blog:

mrinder | February 28, 2012 at 2:57 pm |

You really have to wonder about the “PR” responses they keep sending out.

Miscavige tries to make it seem that Debbie was ALREADY an “embittered apostate” and “squirrel” and “expelled” from his church when they sued her.

But then in court, they try to say she was the perfect Scientologist who had followed all the rules and thereby had “ratified” her contract.

While Miscavige thinks he outsmarts everyone with his tricky-dicky positions, they are all ultimately going to come home to roost.

“Every organization is a distinct and separate entity that has nothing to do with one another” while “all churches are covered by one agreement no matter who signed it and who wrote the check.”

“Judge, you have no jurisdiction, this is entirely an issue of religious law and we therefore want you to use your legal powers to enforce our abhorrent religious practices.”

Or the most oft repeated bleat: “The REAL story is the massive international expansion as proven by the “opening” of new ‘Ideal Orgs” — just wait until someone does an investigative piece on the REAL story of his shrinking, empty Ideal Orgs.

You have to admire the Australian media. While its more tabloid than one Is used to elsewhere, they are absolutely unintimidated by the threats that spew forth from Miscavigedom. There are a lot of media in the US and around the world that could take a cue from their lead. The church of Miscavige yaps and yaps, but he don’t bite because he knows what will happen to his sorry ass if he does. All his grotesque abuse will be splashed all over the courtroom and the media.

Lone Star

Crusader
Rinder on Marty's blog:

Or the most oft repeated bleat: “The REAL story is the massive international expansion as proven by the “opening” of new ‘Ideal Orgs” — just wait until someone does an investigative piece on the REAL story of his shrinking, empty Ideal Orgs.--Mike Rinder

I wish someone would do a story on the shrinking, empty Orgs. That would probably be the final straw on the camel's back. It's the main lie that DM uses to keep the sheep in the fold right now.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus

Funnily enough GMA airs here in Australia. I will try and get it and youtube it if Debbie Cook does a segment.

Sindy

Crusader
Or the most oft repeated bleat: “The REAL story is the massive international expansion as proven by the “opening” of new ‘Ideal Orgs” — just wait until someone does an investigative piece on the REAL story of his shrinking, empty Ideal Orgs.--Mike Rinder

I wish someone would do a story on the shrinking, empty Orgs. That would probably be the final straw on the camel's back. It's the main lie that DM uses to keep the sheep in the fold right now.

Actually, we could simply do a citizens' journalism piece where all of us living close to an Ideal Org would take the time to go take video, pics and investigate government records for owed taxes, etc. ... getting as much data as possible. Then if someone could volunteer to put all the footage, pics and data together and then edit it to create a thorough and accurate piece depicting the actual scene we could easily do what no single person would be able to do.

I'm working on another project right now so could not take on this whole project but I would definitely get all the footage, photos and other data about my Ideal Org.