What's new

A final Confession......( of Horacio)....

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Thank you.....hmmmm.....ok.....I see it now....I recall....it was....hold on....it's becoming clearer and clearer....hmmmm.....ok.....its evening....its dark outside.....I can hear the wind blowing.....I'm on the ESMB board.....Allen is calling me out.....hold on.....ok.....he thinks I am some schmuck he met at some airport a few months prior to this evening......I protest....in the form of a post, protesting....Alan is not amused (I think its Alan now that I recall.... it could have been Allen).... I call him out for his mis-identification of me.....he is in denial of his error.....I am amused.....I offer to pm him with my true identity and my personal phone number.....he accepts my offer....I pm him.....a few hours later the phone rings.....it is a telephone number from Texas....I pick up the phone....my heart is pounding....my breathing speeds up....Hello? I say into the phone.....Hello? the phone says back to me....

.....shortly thereafter Alan posts to the ESMB his error regarding my identity. He was pleasant and apologetic on the telephone. I thank him. He thanks me.

It was in the fall of 2008....I think....but lighten up ok?....having a time track of trillions of years makes me lose sight of a few dates....

Horacio

Who were you posting as in 2008?

The late Alan Walter, who lived in Texas in 2008, has no posts for the fall of 2008 that line up with your statement. You can look here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/search.php?searchid=2078108&pp=&page=16

There's only one other person who has used the name Alan or Allen directly on the forum, That would be Allen Stanfield (aka Alonzo)who is from Chicago
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stanfieldagency

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
Who were you posting as in 2008?

The late Alan Walter, who lived in Texas in 2008, has no posts for the fall of 2008 that line up with your statement. You can look here:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/search.php?searchid=2078108&pp=&page=16

There's only one other person who has used the name Alan or Allen directly on the forum, That would be Allen Stanfield (aka Alonzo)who is from Chicago
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stanfieldagency

It was Alan Walter. Must of been 2009. If ESMB archives can be googled, google Alan and airport, as he said in his post that he and I met at an airport, I believe in Dallas. We didn't. He was mistaken. He called. He apologized. Story over.

The bigger point is being missed here. I offered my personal telephone number to Smurf and or Karen to call me to settle their mistaken identity of me. As I did with Alan. He called. I don't know the date. That's not the point. Karen and or Smurf could have called me and put the whole thing to rest. They haven't.

The point of this whole thread was my undying allegiance to Unex. Now here we are numerous posts down the line and poor Unex has been altogether ignored, if not fully forgotten. And that's just not right. It's not fair. And I object.

Horacio

Who was I posting as in 2008? Only God knows (and Unex), and or Claire.

Last edited:

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
I thought that the whole point of the thread was "A final Confession....(of Horacio).

What is the confession?

.....I will continue to appeal to Unex (being the antithesis of Xenu) for guidance in all things Scientology, where imagination is ones primary guide to reality. Reality itself be damned.

Horacio

Free Being Me

Crusader
.....I will continue to appeal to Unex (being the antithesis of Xenu) for guidance in all things Scientology, where imagination is ones primary guide to reality. Reality itself be damned.

Horacio

Beware-Guru-Header.png

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
Feeding trolls is against the rules of ESMB
http://www.forum.exscn.net/faq.php?faq=esmbrules#faq_esmbrules8

Registration of sockpuppet accounts is also against the forum rules.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/faq.php?faq=esmbrules#faq_esmbrules2

Abusive posts are against the rules as well
http://www.forum.exscn.net/faq.php?faq=esmbrules#faq_esmbrules9

Such as this one of Horacio's:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...th-Narcissists&p=740010&viewfull=1#post740010

:spitcoffee:

I apologized for that post to the recipient of it and to the board overall. What else would you have me do? An A to E amends project? Thanks but no thanks. I'll pass.

Horacio

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
YEAH!!! Like where is all the pirate gold buried??? :biggrin: :happydance:

I'm getting to that. It's coming. Soon. Very very soon. In the meantime I'll provide a hint. A small hint. But a hint nonetheless. ......(drum roll......)......find a mirror, quickly. Therein lies the path to the gold. Not the pirates gold mind you, but the Gold of God. Well, at least the path to it.

Horacio

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
Since you have said that you "..post only for yourself, not anyone else," why don't you go ahead and answer your own question or at least give yourself an acknowledgement.

Helpful Tip: See someone for that morbid case of WordClownism you've got before it gets any worse.

62170-1.jpg

Everything gets worse before it gets better. Brace yourself.

Horacio

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
I don't think someone who's not even in Scn can exit it. It's just one of our forum regulars trolling and morphing as has happened many times in the past.

If spending $16,000 dollars on scientology (circa 1981) doesn't count, you are correct. If it does count, you do err.

You do err.

Horacio

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
"In regard to 'wearing out identities', the question is mis-phrased. One does not wear out an identity, one out grows an identity. Unless one chooses to remain occupying the identity one is (inevitably temporarily) being." - Horus
Now that clears up my MU in that I had thought the issue at hand was "wearing out one's 'entities'", not "identities". I had personally found that if one wears out one's entities they leave entirely of their own accord which eliminates the excruciating tedium of running them on Blubbard's 2 incidents because of which he had become an entity himself which gave him unusual insights into the matter of BT's enabling him to pen OT3. And as my entities were glad to be free of me it is of no fault of mine if they should so choose to alight upon others and illuminate them as they have illuminated me. :wink2:

L. Ron Hubbard was an entity. Which a small percentage of the persons in the world at the time of his appearance, in the world, called an identity. Big difference.

Not only in terms of semantics. But also in terms of reality.

To wit: An Entity is something that exists by itself [& of itself] although it need not be of material existence (source: wikipedia, brackets mine), whereas an Identity is the 'identification' of that which 'is' of material existence, or is of a 'consequence' of it. Which is, as I say, a big difference. Think noun relative to verb.

Silence relative to speech.

You, relative to I.

Entity. Identity.

Horacio

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Time for a short educational feature. Your thread will resume shortly.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL2aHqSGOeQ&feature=related[/video]

HoraciotheOT8

Patron with Honors
L. Ron Hubbard was an entity. Which a small percentage of the persons in the world at the time of his appearance, in the world, called an identity. Big difference.

To wit: An Entity is something that exists by itself [& of itself] although it need not be of material existence (source: wikipedia, brackets mine), whereas an Identity is the 'identification' of that which 'is' of material existence, or is of a 'consequence' of it. Which is, as I say, a big difference. Think noun relative to verb.

You, relative to I.

Entity. Identity.

Horacio

While our individual Identities are necessarily temporal (in terms of space & time). Our Entity remains forever.

No?

yes.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

You, relative to I.

Entity. Identity.

Horacio
Very well put. An important clarification.:thumbsup:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I apologized for that post to the recipient of it and to the board overall. What else would you have me do? An A to E amends project? Thanks but no thanks. I'll pass.

Horacio
If this board had a web cam feature you could be assigned an amends project as determined by a Democratically chosen ESMB Ethics panel. You could then be assigned 100 pushups and we could all watch and bear witness to your contrition. Now there's an idea! The web link, not the pushups.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Horacio

I have yet to see one single post from you that makes some sort of linear sense, hell, any sense for that matter. Are you one of those troll-types that sits around thinking how witty and wonderfully brilliant you are in the face of overwhelming WTF's from the board's members trying to get some straight answers?
Do you have some mental issues you'd like to confess to? I mean other than the limp-dick OP which says nothing, confesses nothing, and is pretty much a meaningless puddle of drivel? Did you ever get an education beyond middle school? You stated in one of your posts you spent 16k in 1981 for some of Hubbard's Twinkie's, no doubt a waste of time, but ffs did you ever go and get some real education?
You have been shit-posting up a storm of stupid that has the entertainment value of stalled car, and, I was wondering if you'd care to come clean on your reasoning for us beings not quite on your percieved wave-length, are you even capable?
Were I a mod, and this place had a 'Dome', you'd have your own little sand-box to whack-off in by now, hey, I'd even give you a little cork-board where you could hang your jizz-stained indulgences to gloat upon.
The lack of humour, the babbling nonsense, evasiveness, and trolliness of your posts, is an insult to any reasonably intelligent person, and in a way show your own lack of self respect. If you have some sort of desire to be a 'mysterious enigma' then the level of fail is truly awe-inspiring, and if you're a mentally handicapped person with issues, then you obviously lack decent care where they monitor your meds, IT time, and baby-sit you. :yes:
That ranty bit done, at least you are in good company, Vadim, Rich, and some of the lesser/stupider trolls who pass this way like cattle thieves running from their own ropes. :lol:

Wasted 10 minutes addressing a boring dunce imho, sheesh! My life is so sad..... bwahahahahahahaha :eyeroll:

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
I have yet to see one single post from you that makes some sort of linear sense, hell, any sense for that matter. Are you one of those troll-types that sits around thinking how witty and wonderfully brilliant you are in the face of overwhelming WTF's from the board's members trying to get some straight answers?
Do you have some mental issues you'd like to confess to? I mean other than the limp-dick OP which says nothing, confesses nothing, and is pretty much a meaningless puddle of drivel? Did you ever get an education beyond middle school? You stated in one of your posts you spent 16k in 1981 for some of Hubbard's Twinkie's, no doubt a waste of time, but ffs did you ever go and get some real education?
You have been shit-posting up a storm of stupid that has the entertainment value of stalled car, and, I was wondering if you'd care to come clean on your reasoning for us beings not quite on your percieved wave-length, are you even capable?
Were I a mod, and this place had a 'Dome', you'd have your own little sand-box to whack-off in by now, hey, I'd even give you a little cork-board where you could hang your jizz-stained indulgences to gloat upon.
The lack of humour, the babbling nonsense, evasiveness, and trolliness of your posts, is an insult to any reasonably intelligent person, and in a way show your own lack of self respect. If you have some sort of desire to be a 'mysterious enigma' then the level of fail is truly awe-inspiring, and if you're a mentally handicapped person with issues, then you obviously lack decent care where they monitor your meds, IT time, and baby-sit you. :yes:
That ranty bit done, at least you are in good company, Vadim, Rich, and some of the lesser/stupider trolls who pass this way like cattle thieves running from their own ropes. :lol:

Wasted 10 minutes addressing a boring dunce imho, sheesh! My life is so sad..... bwahahahahahahaha :eyeroll:

:Golfclap: