ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

A&S Newspapers: COLUMN: Scientology: A Criminal Enterprise

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by imSPecial, Apr 10, 2015.

View Users: View Users
  1. imSPecial

imSPecial Patron with Honors

http://www.sourcenewspapers.com/articles/2015/04/10/opinion/doc5527dcaef0466439302534.txt

2. Intentionally Blank

Intentionally Blank Scientology Widow

3. SPsince83

SPsince83 Gold Meritorious Patron

So much truth packed into a very small space. The hits just keep on coming.

4. Mike Holland

Mike Holland Patron

Just one aspect left out - Scientology collects all your "confessed" misdemeanors through security rundowns etc., to enforce compliance and for future blackmail.
    Mike

5. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

My comment didn't get through moderation. I think it may be because I said that there were a couple of things that I might have minor disagreements with but that the overall concept of the piece I agreed with 100% and said that people would do better to compare Scientology to the Mafia as it would create a much better understanding than to compare it to other religions.

If this writer or this site don't allow statements that don't agree 100%, that's disappointing to me.

That said, I appreciated the guy calling the cult for what it really is and said as much. No one else has described it exactly this way and it needs to be described this way more and more and when it's finally described this way by all the media outlets, it's game over.

It IS a criminal enterprise and nothing else.

6. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader