A TR-2

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Clay Pigeon, Jul 15, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

No doubt several posters on this board have privately responded to some of my posts with a succinct "Piss on you!"

Well...

Last night I was sleeping on the sidewalk on Page by Saint Agnes with the plastic Gatorade bottle beside me and in the middle of the night a passing stranger picked it up popped the cap and poured it out on me saving the last few drops to splash in my face. I'd like to acknowledge you and validate the transcendent "Tone 40" nature of your TR-1.

2. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

Birdie,

* Please don't make bad use of empathy you get on the board

If you have issues to sort out with some people, do it in PM
    You often push the things to get reactions and it goes like this for years.
    We can feel empathetic for your miserable living conditions on the street but we are no respinsible for it.

Society as a whole may have a responsibility for not providing sufficient help to people in need, but you and I, know that many homeless wouldn't agree on changing their lifestyle, living in an appart, pay the rent, go to work each day; they have their own reason for so, but also, in some cases, decisions have been made long ago to live out of the society rules.
    Unfortunately, there will always be a hater to spit his contempt at your face, ( Often people with mental disorders) Although I can understand your moral suffering for those events.

If you sincerely wish to have a good bed, food, heath care, emotional\spiritual support, help from social workers to make a decent living in your own place, please write me a pm; I will find a christian mission to help you accomplish so. But then it's up to you to get and accept help.

Although, if you don't want any help, the decision belongs to you, but then, it won't relieve part of your sufferings.

However, it would be great you make your own efforts to make it easier for you on the board instead of worsening it.

These are my last words about you. Do whatever you wish.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    • For you x 3
    • Thanks x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • LOL x 1
    • List
  3. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

Very sorry to hear that, CP. What a shitty way to treat someone.

Look on the bright side: the person who did it is probably having a shitty time in their life, or are confused. There is a chance that what they did to you will come back to their thoughts later, and it might be the thing that makes them realise that their life is on the wrong path. Although you may not witness it yourself, that shitty treatment of you might just turn that person's life around after a delayed realisation.

4. lotus

lotus autonomous rebellous

There was great offers for you on the board and , correct me if I am wrong, but you didn't replied; Those people have no obligation to make such offer, but they do care to help you in realizing your goal of selling your book and To link a website blog to prompte ou and share your writings :

Here they are , in case you are interested when my previous post is not fun to you anymore :

You can refuse all those offers, but the least would be to reply to people who do care and offered help.
    Then It will be YOUR DECISION and your life will align according to those decisions.

5. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

My my, there are so many nice people here on esmb. The person who did that was a worthless fucking slimeball and I hope he gets hit by a truck. I'm having a shitty time in my life but I don't go around taking it out on other people less fortunate than myself. I'm not a big fan of CP because of his constant promotion of Hubbard and his pseudo psychotherapy, but hell would freeze over before I'd do anything like that to him.

Somebody who knows absolutely nothing about me has just sent me a PM calling me 'repulsively sexist and patriarchal'. Earlier I was called 'calculatedly mean-spirited'. Perhaps I should send old CP a nasty post after all, it's bound to make me feel much better about myself.

6. strativarius

And don't forget, there was a certain poster called strativarius who (because he knew CP was incapable of doing it) downloaded and posted a blown-up image of the cover of CP's book here on ESMB to help promote it. He didn't ask me to do it but I don't remember ever receiving any thanks for that either.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  7. Wilbur

Bird-hating enabler of bird-killers. There, I feel a bit better. Perhaps there's something in this hating business.

8. Wilbur

Oh, no. I got it the wrong way around. It's the crow that you are feeding, not the cat. Hahaha.

9. Wilbur

Cat-baiting enabler of cat-baiters.

10. Clay Pigeon

11. Clay Pigeon

THANK YOU!!!!

And always fun playing ping-pong Stratsie

12. Clay Pigeon

SO Number !

All posts sent to me will be gratefully received!

13. Clay Pigeon

Thanx...

I didn't see the MaMS post.

HEY!!!

If anyone really wants to give me BIG TIME assistance...

I need a car!

If anyone has a running car I'll hop a Greyhound to pick it up!

14. Clay Pigeon

Ahhh...

Sweetheaert!

I wish my readers would LISTEN behind the words I write...

This OP actually is tendered with the playful mirth of a ten year old boy pulling a hoppy toad out of his pocket to spook a cute little girl he likes

Last night's incident is no big thing; much worse than this happens on the street. It has serious psychological meaning to those who live in modest comfort and dignity but it's a no blood no foul league out here where the rubber meets the road.

15. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

Wait. Is there some sort of backchannel here I am being kept unaware of?

Or is the message clearly, "don't piss in the plastic Gatorade bottle?"

16. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

I know. I have been there. Very often and very recently.

Still am close to there.

I have a running car (technically) but it wouldn't make it out of the county. And probably not make it out of the parking lot where it lives. Or dies. Or just kinda exists in some sort of infernal limbo.

After I hit the second moose with it, I just kinda gave up on it. It burns oil, too. I can't afford oil, so it sleeps there until I get a windfall. I have high hopes. Right :hysterical:

• LOL LOL x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  17. Clay Pigeon

...After I hit the second moose..."

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

18. strativarius

Yes, but the thing is William, I'm not playing ping-pong but you are, the same way you do with everybody else. They write well-intentioned posts attempting to help you get out of the deep rut you are stuck in and you come back with the same old tired nonsense like 'Hubbard's (so-called) work is the greatest thing since sliced bread' etc.

You've been trotting out the same old lines ever since I came to this mb. Nothing ever changes. You ask for people to post videos for you when it's something a five-year-old child can do. I suggested you ask a library assistant to show you what copy & paste is so you can post videos yourself and not have to rely on somebody else to do it for you, something that would take a couple of minutes, but you stubbornly refuse to do that. It might give you a sense of achievement if you learned how to do it, increase your self-esteem a little perhaps, but no, you prefer to remain apathetic.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • List
  19. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Some people can be so shitty. Sorry it happened to you, CP. I don’t blame you for having a gripe, but shitty people do shitty things to the rest of us all the time, too.

I installed a new screen door 3 months ago and while I was at work, someone broke the glass on it two weeks ago. Last week, I put my empty gas container for the lawnmower next to my garage door to take with me to fill and someone stole it by the next morning. Every week some jerk does or says something to make life harder or less pleasant. There are a lot of jerks around and they are jerks to everyone, not just you.

• For you For you x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  20. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Car maintenance is expensive. Not only do they need parts, repairs and oil changes, but insurance, registration, pollution certification and parking. My sister got rid of one of their cars because it was cheaper to use public transportation to work. She and her husband both work professional jobs but share the one car. It’s an inconvenience but they make do.