ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

A video about the alterations of the Tech by a Class VIII

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by dianaclass8, Jan 8, 2010.

View Users: View Users
  1. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you for the thread Veda.

Did you know that your name in Spanish...Vida...spelled slightly different, pronounced the same means 'life'? Are you from India?

Diana

2. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Diana You sound indeed very Sexy to me.

Grey Goaty guy had a black suit and put up all the charts to go up the bridge.

Thank you for Protesting

3. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

4. dianaclass8

What a spectacular concert!

And the singer! What power! I loved it...wow! wow!!!

Anon...I am probably coming to England in the spring...I'd love to go to one of her concerts...

Diana

5. dianaclass8

Here is one video of my protest, I talk and talk and talk...LOL!:happydance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7p1vRQrpF4

6. dianaclass8

7. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

8. Fancy

Fancy Patron Meritorious

You seem be doing just fine. I noticed you deleted a post on a certain blog. I been meaning to ask you what the heck it was. I deleted my story there. I wanted to say it there for a long time and got the nerve up to do it.

Now my cat went is picking stuff up and playing with it. This winter she is more active and a pain.

My landlord fixed tried to fix my heat yet again and now I can't get my speakers or phone to work. He must have pulled a plug to the computer speaker and phone but I can't remember where it is or what is going on. I am using a temp speaker for the computer now. Boy I am almost paranoid the cult is sending me waves that screw up my computer. (joking here.) My hard drive is toasted and now the sound is funky because I can't find why the power will not work. I just looked and can't find the cause. I know it is power as the phone is not working either. I guess I will pull the plugs and plug it in elsewhere.

Dell is going to give me a new keyboard and mouse besides a new hard drive. They only had to give me a hard drive for the warranty but I mentioned my unhappieness with the other two items so they are giving me them too.

Hey it is 8 outside and my heater is keeping it warm in here so maybe they did fix it.

9. dianaclass8

Hello Fancy!

***I read in the news that it is snowing a lot in your neck of the woods...

Diana

10. dianaclass8

Why is it that MR put it in his blog? Their music sounds like old fashioned renaissance European music...am I right? I am reading a book about the Celtic Culture right now and my mind is in Europe:)

Diana

11. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Yes that is free speech and I am opposing you. but that is the essense of free speech

12. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I am a bit naughty I am plugging Good music to Marty and to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EloEMyAWXA

13. dianaclass8

Ayyyy! Yes, I read your comment in another link...I thought it was funny...:happydance:

Maybe I should go and oppose you there..LOL!

Diana

14. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

can I smack... Oh sorry *grin* You are a real little pocket of fire you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EloEMyAWXA

15. dianaclass8

16. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Getting back on topic. You get out there and protest ! great work keep it up.

17. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Looking at this particular video -

The rationalizing of "handle or disconnect," while ignoring the relationship of Hubbard's SP Doctrine and the (sticky on both sides) taped path into the Hubbard labyrinth; quoting Hubbard's "Personal integrity" statement, unaware that it's only PR.

I guess this is a kind of no-sharp-edges "child-safe" version of Scientology.

No doubt an improvement; but so naive. http://www.internationalfreezone.net/aims.shtml

Oh well.

18. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Come the 'kinder and gentler Scientology', the ashtray *still* won't fly.

Zinj

19. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Believe me, you have absolutely no idea how true this is. :omg:

Mark A. Baker :coolwink:

20. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

You can oppose me anytime:coolwink: