ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Aaron Saxton: Shocking truth behind the Xenu story

Discussion in 'Scientology-related Videos' started by mnql1, Dec 1, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Lucretia

Lucretia Patron with Honors

I was very interested in Aarons explanation of the SO, and it is vaguely familiar.

Way back when I was very new in $cn - '78 - there was a SO mission that went round ANZO holding very confidential briefings, and only those on staff, or very old time $cns were allowed to attend. From memory, we were specifically told that this was not for general consumption, and was to be kept to ourselves, as people who didn't know enough about $cn would find it too out-R and be blown off by it (shit... I can still talk the lingo). The briefing was run by Albert McGraw and it was about $cn space opera and the SO. For those exes from Adelaide, this was held in the Thorngate Building one evening. I am pretty sure that Albert talked about the same stuff that Aaron was talking about.

Incidently, we were electrified by it. I remember feeling absolutely ecstatic that we were part of something that was not only about the Earth, but about the Cosmos. I don't know how many joined the SO that evening - ah yes - I remember - it was a SO recruiting tour, but I remember being regged to join the SO, and given a billion year contract with my name on it. I did not sign it, but I came pretty close!

Does any one else remember this tour?

2. Lucretia

Lucretia Patron with Honors

Oh, another thing, - Albert got into real trouble over this event. He was hauled over the coals for talking about top secret SO stuff.