ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

About To Be SP Declared.

Discussion in 'Office of Special Affairs' started by Stat, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

This thread is almost like a private message to a certain OSA/DSA
    terminal who knows exactly who Stat is now.
    But it's a little more then that too.

Hi, T.

The last two days of my life, were perhaps most challenging days ever.
    Suppressed/open grief, extreme anxiety for both my wife and I. She is still deep in, as you well know.
    My son still doesn't know. He is just a kid still, even though he is "on staff".

I am not sure if you can even imagine the amount of turmoil.
    You probably can, if you try.

Mostly, because my family can really fall apart, as a result of your "righteous" actions.
    The actions that you believe protect your religion.

All because, I shared my upsets here and the valid outpoints. Incognito.

Yet, you seem to be instrumental in making my avatar so very public.
    I guess, it's the right time.

Although I wasn't a perfect husband in 15 years of marriage,
    I do love my wife and my son more then anything and anyone and they feel the same way.

There is NOTHING that can separate us.
    The best you can do to us is a slight Dev-T.

I couldn't eat anything in the last 48 hours after that metered interview,
    where I was shown so many pages of my posts on ESMB printed by you.
    (Pages so very properly aligned to show the depth of my wrongness.)
    Because of the potential loss of my family members, who are still in.

Is that the game you want to play?

I understand, I put some rough pics on Scn there at one point.
    Well, I deleted them now, to respect yours and others feelings.

I am ready to be declared an SP.
    Not really... Family comes first...

You will have to live with that too.

I was your auditor and friend once.

Remember?

My family is my family.
    We are one.

Take care of yours.

I am not against Scientology, as a belief system.
    I am against the sinister practices and abuse.

Do what you have to.
    Somehow, I still believe in you.

Peace.

A.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  2. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Stat...hang in there mate.
    The most important thing here is love, and you have that. And with that love, the attempts to create distress are that much weaker and powerless.

:heartflower:

3. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

Yeah, hang in there, Stat. And you don't have to be against their belief system, I have a huge reserve of againstness I can call up at will.

4. Outethicsofficer

Outethicsofficer Silver Meritorious Patron

Lovely response Myssy, I doubt I could match your reserves of againstness, but I am willling to toss mine in there too for Stat. And Stat you're a kindred spirit mate I just love your resolve and boy if we can help in any way you've only to ask.
    James

5. xseaorguk

xseaorguk Patron Meritorious

your post

reading what you wrote about posting on here, then being called in and presented with the 'evidence' reminds me of the practices in the former GDR (German democratic Republic, ie. East Germany)
    They had the STASI, where everybody had to be on guard, as many civilians were 'grassing up' on their friends and neighbours.
    They couldn't trust anybody. Some disappeared overnight.
    There were/are huge amounts of files filling great halls.
    All of the spying that these poor people had done on eachother over many years.

It makes my stomach turn, and also makes me cry, as I have family still 'in' myself.

I have posted this YouTube video before, but I find it fitting for so many situations regarding $cn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b8y01chxc8

6. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

It's OK. Disconnection is not Scientology policy. Tommy Davis said so. See 5.20 in the video.

OSA/DSA terminal 'T' should be banished from this fine upstanding Church. Or, is OSA up for another footbullet??

Ask Stat, or this video presenter, or thousands of other victims, what it's like to suffer the excesses of cult mind-control, abuse, coercion, ignorance of human rights, destruction of family. . .

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  7. Stat

Thank you, guys.

I really appreciate you support.

Everyone of you.

T, I really wish you peace in you, being a good Mom and all.

And for me, I will face another day.

Good wishes to all.

Stat.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  8. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I'm surprised you are not against the Scientology belief system since your situation is a direct, inevitable consequence of it. Look after yourself, document *everything*, stay in touch, and let us know how this all pans out. Take a lawyer along to the next meeting, see how like answering some questions about WTF they are doing.

Stay strong, Stat.

9. Stat

Scientology belief system is great.

The problem is their PR policy way more important.
    The Creed is wonderful, its implementation is another thing.
    Human rights. Nada.

Thank you, Infinite.

10. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

This is just sickening Stat. I'm sorry you are going through such crap.
    Hang in there.
    :bighug:

11. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

How

How did they figure your identity out?

Go through your computer logs?
    or plant a trojan virus??

12. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Stat, this thread is always open. Please remember it. Use it as your lifeline or your inspiration. It's YOUR thread. We are wishing everything good for you and your family.

TG1

13. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

You have the human right to communicate, to believe or not believe as you wish, to practise a religion or not, as you wish, to be a part of your family.

I pray your human rights are honoured, as well as those of your family.

I feel for you, Stat. It's just not right.

14. Jim Little

Jim Little Patron with Honors

Hi Stat,

Notice that this fine upstanding organization called the Church of Scientology doesn't care to truly handle anyone's considerations or questions regarding the bad press about Scientology. Their first and really only step is to threaten you back in line, basically suppress you back in line or shut you up another way by declaring you an SP. The Church of Scientology can't handle you with the truth because the truth would destroy them.

Once your family sees just that one point they will have no trouble walking away as well. All it truly takes is personal integrity and the ability to confront evil. The rest is a cake walk.

Let me know if you need anything Stat.

15. athena8

athena8 Patron

Message to T.,

I told you "Don't PUSH me!" and you did. Bad move. You also announced to the staff that the psyches were quaking in their boots as the result of our getting all the books in all the libraries. Guess again. Have you ever checked the online branch inventory of LRH books in even the Cincinnati library system? Try IMCPL (Indianapolis). Try any city. WAKE UP!!! You are enabling a CRIMINAL!!! While others on this board may not recognize the fact, I know that the Scientology tech works. But it has fallen into the hands of a MADMAN who has squirrelled it to the point of being unworkable. He is amassing 100s of millions and living a grandiose lifestyle while you struggle to pay your utility bill. LOOK!!

All my genuine love to you and the overworked staff,
    Your Class VIII Auditor

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  16. Natalie

Natalie Patron with Honors

Sorry to hear what you and your family are going through. It's another case of the Church of Scientology trying to break up families.

Keep evidence of this and go to the press with it, if the cult doesn't back off from your family.

17. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

I note that the threat of disconnection from ones family is meant to force you to toe the line, and keep any revelations you now have about the abusive nature of Scientology to yourself.

Of course, if you love your family (and I'm sure that any healthy, normal human being does...) you want to shield them from an abusive environment.

Classic Scientology doublethink: the idea that you can suppress your doubts, for fear of a greater harm befalling you.

Funny thing is, an awful lot of people share those doubts... if only they felt safe to speak about it. More people with each month that passes, in fact.

The only permanent solution, given that Scientology is flawed and cannot be fixed by those still in it, is to get the rest of your family OUT.

You don't have to put your relationship or your family at risk by being overtly suppressive: there are plenty of us doing that, already. More than enough, in fact. Scientology is falling, right now. So you don't need to make sacrifices of any kind. That's something only the victims who are IN are expected to do.

All you have to do is use what contact still remains to make sure that your loved ones know that you love them, and always will. That there's always a meal, a friendly face, a non-judgmental ear, a bed for them... whenever they need it. Regardless of what else happens.

Family is family, and nobody can change that. Family is more important than the cult, and it's more important than the end of the cult. Focus on your loved ones.

If the SP declare comes, it just confirms that Miscavige and Co. don't understand much about human nature. Experts on the mind, my arse.

My thoughts are with you, and others like you. Stay in touch. Ask Emma for a new screen name if necessary, or just send PMs... but stay in touch. We will have good news for you, and it won't be long now.

18. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh wow Stat, I sure hope you are documenting all this . . . the threats . . . the attempts to control you -- time, place, form and event.

I had really been hoping that with all the recent publicity they would have been toning this kind of thing down. The fact that they are still playing with people's lives like this is evidence that they really are clueless.

Stat you did nothing wrong. You communicated. I guess that "Think for yourself" thing was just a PR line after all.

The good news is that there's so much fact-checked information, and so much awareness out there now, I really don't think the CofS will last much longer, at least not in its present form.

But my heart is breaking for you. This has renewed that hatred in my belly for what they do to people. You have a lot of support here. Glad that you have the kahunas to make this public as well. This has to stop. If people want to believe they are Homo novis and that auditing BT's will give them spiritual freedom, fine. I'm OK with that. . . but anyone who is heartless enough to try to intimidate people by playing with their relationships is evil and this is not a group I'd ever want to be associated with. . .I'm sorry I ever was and that I ever gave them a dime.

Hang in there.

-TL

19. Been through what you are about to go through.

My advice:

Maintain your Code of Honor
    Take long walks, stay healthy and physically active
    Don't do anything that creates a motivator for any of your relatives
    Take the high road.
    Be productive

Good luck.

20. SirRalliart

SirRalliart Patron with Honors

You really give the Cinti org too much credit! Essentially, they have DSA and others I suspect, who lurk on here. I suppose once you cull the posts of someone together, it's pretty easy to nail down who it is because of the little clues...and possibly the use of the same handle as he used on other non-scn related sites.

Really, this is not the work of the DSA, this is the work of someone telling the DSA what to do, from being ordered to an Ethics Int, to being "confronted" with one's "overts" (posts), to the evaluative "string pulling" trying to find the "sherman tank," blah, blah, blah.

I personally know this person. Since the Cinti Org knows who I am and they have recently gotten my SP declare thru the lines, but won't tell me directly or send me a copy, they know I know this person. He's good guy and they are trying destroy his family by threat, blackmail and imagined leverage.

So, Stat, my thoughts are with you and your family. Hang in there. Keep your own personal integrity and your own code of honor. I pray you'll be able to keep your family together!! It really was a pleasure working with you for so many years. No matter what was said, and there was lots of bullshit case and "ethics" talk from execs, Todd and I stood firm behind you.

Mike Roiger