ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Adam Holland, Scientology whistle-blower who exposed Sea Org conditions, 1988-2019

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by RSS Feed, Mar 1, 2019.

1. RSS Feed

RSS Feed RSS Feeder Bot

There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Adam Holland, Scientology whistle-blower who exposed Sea Org conditions, 1988-2019

We heard from a family member last night that Adam Holland, a former Canadian Sea Org member who went public about degrading Sea Org conditions after leaving the organization in 2009, took his own life on February 17. He was only 30 years old.

Adam was born on August 8, 1988, into a Scientology family. His [...]

[​IMG]

We heard from a family[.......]

Continue reading...

2. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

As I posted at the bunker, I am so sad about Adam. I had no idea he was suffering in recent times. I have not been very active here, on the forums or on social media over the past year and I’m sorry I didn’t catch his interview with Toronto’s Root until today. *Previous to it, afaik, Adam had not been as vocal on the internet as he’d been in the past. I recall him posting on ESMB that he was busy moving on with his life, something he needed to do Iike so many who have put time & effort into speaking up.

Thank you, TR, for interviewing Adam. He appears to have been ok at that time. While we don’t know what triggered his swift decline down that sad slope of depression, we know he suffered over the long haul. Goodbye, Adam :( And thank you.

*I just looked and see that Adam’s last post on ESMB (Wiseman Of The Watchtower) was in November.
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/threads/my-next-protest-sign-commentary-on-ot-levels.48840/#post-1187231