ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Age 22 Ex Sea Org no friends just blew five weeks ago

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sadness, Dec 8, 2009.

1. God bless Ivan, wherever and whoever he is...

Thanks Chuck! You're my hero for your willingness to help folks. Big hugs to you! :happydance:

In Southern California, in most counties, you can also call 211, and that will get you to information about multiple resources from social services, churches and non-profits, no matter what the problem or situation is.

I used to live in Venice, some really good people there. :)

Much Love to everyone who has ever helped an Ex, which is everyone on this board, (even the trolls... who give us some chuckles and grins) :clap:

2. intrepido34

intrepido34 Patron

Hey Ivan in the event you do not receive any other better offer I think I could help you with a place to pass the winter, It is a very small office inside a mechanical body shop in herndon, virginia, but it certainly beats to be in a shelter, I have been in one and I know how restrictive schedules are.

You can call me at (717) 504 83 46

victor

3. Ladybird

Ladybird Silver Meritorious Patron

Victor, that's very nice of you! Ivan has been in touch with XSO people and is pretty much taken care of for now. All he really wants is to find his family and child.

4. slimjim

slimjim Patron with Honors

ladybird, really??:happydance: so he's ok? That's FAB

5. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

Most excellent news.